Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kittrina for MotUC

Do it right or not at all Reboot's Avatar

Kittrina for MotUC

"Normal's so boring. That was much more fun." - Kittrina on why she prefers to enter via window rather than use the door like a "normal" cat-person.

With the recent spate of "support this Filmation character for MotUC" threads, and she having made it to the final ten in the "off-limits" MotUC 90-to-1 (over staple "we want THIS one" characters like Lizard Man, Strongarm and Icer), I thought it was time the thief and titular feline from "The Cat and the Spider" got her own thread!

Her bio:

Chief Carnivus' evil twin sister
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC
    & not so funny Fan Fic: War of Attrition
    Trade feedback & WANTED: Bow/SLL style boots!

Quote Originally Posted by Eternian Poet View Post
    Her bio:

Chief Carnivus' evil twin sister
    Heh. She's not evil - her part was the classic "fight over a misunderstanding, then team up" bit.

I don't see any reason she couldn't be a Qadian though, although probably a separate group from Carnivus'. After all, there isn't just one human village on Eternia! (That was one of my main problems with MYP in retrospect - there was The Human Place, The Cat-People Place, The Reptile-People Place, The Crab-People Place, The Bird-People Place, The Bee-People Place, etc. There weren't even two proper settlements of any one species, let alone intermixing...)

Quote Originally Posted by Reboot View Post
    ... There weren't even two proper settlements of any one species, let alone intermixing...)
    Felis Qadi and Felis Folia were two different settlements of the Qadians (cat people) in MYP. The series got cancelled before we saw more from other races.
    "I damned the world to save my daughter once... and I will do it for her again."
    I do custom action figures, commissioned art, and I will make any Masters of the Universe costume, tailored to you!
    View my website! http://www.havocstaff.50megs.com

Heck yes! I would love to get Kittrina and would expect her to be a Qadian, of course.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    I'm down with this! I've always liked Kittrina.

I don't see any reason she couldn't be a Qadian though, although probably a separate group from Carnivus'. After all, there isn't just one human village on Eternia! (That was one of my main problems with MYP in retrospect - there was The Human Place, The Cat-People Place, The Reptile-People Place, The Crab-People Place, The Bird-People Place, The Bee-People Place, etc. There weren't even two proper settlements of any one species, let alone intermixing...)
    That's because the races didn't trust each other until Skeletor started threatening everyone. One of the major successes of Randor's rule is that he started gathering everyone together.

But there was mixing of races in Eternos...

Last edited by MegaGearMax; May 26, 2011 at 07:28pm.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Evilseed (MYP)

Very few Filmation characters I'd be after, but Kittrina is absolutely one of them.
    We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing. -George Bernard Shaw
    Nate Baertsch Illustration Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Baena View Post
    Very few Filmation characters I'd be after, but Kittrina is absolutely one of them.
    I agree. I'm loyal to my mini-comics canon of MOTU, but "The Cat and the Spider is my favorite Filmation episode.

I don't see any reason she couldn't be a Qadian though, although probably a separate group from Carnivus'
    I DEFINITELY want a figure of Kittrina. I also would love her to be a Qadian.

She's a great character, and I was always surprised she never appeared again on MOTU.
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Hell Yess! My Webstor needs a good bit of bashing about and she is just the kitty for the job! I seriously hope she gets made and even comes with a small statue of the Gremulkin as a pack in accessory.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Kittrina is one of (if not my most wanted) Filmation character, I'd also take a King Paw.
    I'd like to see them use the story from The Cat and the Spider episode which they could still do if they retcond King Paw's people to be a lost tribe or kingdom of Quadians.

And while were on the subject of Cat People I'd also love a figure of the Catman concept uncovered in Busta's blog:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...27#post2666527

MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    i'm on the fence about Kittrina. i suppose i would get her as a figure. like it if she is tied in with the Quadians race.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    She'd need a lot of new tooling - but she has to be made (if they get the rights) Like others have stated a link to Carnivus' race would be right - perhaps his daughter?

She's one of the ten Filmation chracters I really want.

Much like everyone else, I'd be very happy to add a Kittrina figure to my collection ... she'd be a great way to build on the Quadian race.
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

Heroic Warrior
    Kittrina would be a cool character to have in MOTUC !

I'd sure buy one if she was well done.

I would love a Kittrina. "The Cat and The Spider" was one of my favorite episodes and she has such a unique look. Bring her on.
    Meow,
    Princess Selina Desire

Heroic Warrior
    I would easily pass on her... No interest

Starchild needs some love Morningstar's Avatar
    I would buy Kittrina in a second!!! If she is a little shorter than the other girls, better!

i would get her she looks cool

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    I DEFINITELY want a figure of Kittrina. I also would love her to be a Qadian.

She's a great character, and I was always surprised she never appeared again on MOTU.
    Nothing much else to add to this, exactlly how I feel. I wouldn't want her to be related to Carnivus other than being the same species. Makes the world seem smaller if everyone is related.

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    THE number one Filmation MOTU figure I would want, and by a wide margin.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Greatful his pants are on bskcase's Avatar
    If Filmation is in the cards, I would love an updated version of her. I'm sure they would place her bio as somehow being related to the Quadians, maybe a lost tribe or something.
    We survived the long night.... MOTU Forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Rodster6 View Post
    Nothing much else to add to this, exactlly how I feel. I wouldn't want her to be related to Carnivus other than being the same species. Makes the world seem smaller if everyone is related.
    Exactly. How many human rulers were there dotted around Eternia, Filmation and otherwise? I think it could support an entirely separate group of Qadians with their own ruler in the same way.

Exactly. How many human rulers were there dotted around Eternia, Filmation and otherwise? I think it could support an entirely separate group of Qadians with their own ruler in the same way.
    and that ruler is called King Paw
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26