Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Kittrina for MotUC

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    Shhhhhhh! The N/A fans have ears. We don't want a mob with pitchforks and torches
    Yeah. Because we are asking so much for the last vintage line to be completed in Classics to be ten characters away from being able to see every vintage character from all three lines realized in Classics.

Wave two had two Horde Characters, two Princess of Power characters, and two Filmation charcaters.
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Master Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro,Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna,Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Twiggets, Drissi, Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast,Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast,Kay-La, Red Shadow,Gladiator, Bandwidth, Negator, SawTooth, Skeleteen, Tataran, Lt. Andra, Bug Eye, and MissleToe.

Now that a Thundercats Cheetara is lost to us...Kitterina is even more important....We need our female cat worrior woman,
    Last edited by Angel-T; December 3, 2017 at 10:26pm.
    PRO CLASSIC POP TOY DESIGN ELEMENTS BEING USED IN MOTUC TO COMPLEMENT THE FILMATION DESIGNS!!!!

I FULLY SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF ILLUMINA IN MOTUC!!!!!

IF YOUR SICK OF WAITING FOR A LIGHT TO APPEAR AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, STRIDE DOWN THERE AND LIGHT THE BLOODY THING YOURSELF!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    Yeah. Because we are asking so much for the last vintage line to be completed in Classics to be ten characters away from being able to see every vintage character from all three lines realized in Classics.

Wave two had two Horde Characters, two Princess of Power characters, and two Filmation charcaters.
    Well the Horsemen and super7 pick the character linups. I understand you want your faction completed but I think you have to be realistic that there is not going to be a N/A character in every CC wave. Mattel was the ones pumping out N/A characters Like Crita, Darius and Tuskador at the very end of 2016. I'm sure there will be more N/A characters offered it just won't be one in every single wave of four CC figures since there are so many characters yet to be made that will wind up in CC.
    Collectors Choice most Wanted Characacters:

Hunga The Harpy, Kittrina, Melaktha, Stridor, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress.

Club Grayskull Filmation most Wanted Characacters:

Grizzlor, Leech, Mantenna, Horde Trooper, She-Ra, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor

Yeah, it would be nice to receive an NA fig in every wave. That is a faction that MUST be completed.

Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    I understand you want your faction completed but I think you have to be realistic that there is not going to be a N/A character in every CC wave.
    If they put an NA in every CC wave, they will get a ton of negative feedback at a time they are trying to get the line on its feet.
    Favorite MOTUC
    1. Shadow Weaver
    2. Evil-Lyn, BG
    3. Skeletor, Filmation
    4. Mer-Man
    5. Orko

Most Wanted: New Version of Sorceress, Filmation She-Ra

Quote Originally Posted by jscott991 View Post
    If they put an NA in every CC wave, they will get a ton of negative feedback at a time they are trying to get the line on its feet.
    And how much of that negative feedback comes from people that don’t buy anything anyway. So much of the negativity here are from people that have no intention of buying figures due to cost or shipping or whatever but then want to complain and spend tons of their time putting everything down.
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Master Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro,Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna,Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Twiggets, Drissi, Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast,Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast,Kay-La, Red Shadow,Gladiator, Bandwidth, Negator, SawTooth, Skeleteen, Tataran, Lt. Andra, Bug Eye, and MissleToe.

I hope Kittrina does well in the polls and is on her way to Classics in the near future (and then that she turns out more like Plundor after Classicization).

Quote Originally Posted by Donimo View Post
    Yeah, it would be nice to receive an NA fig in every wave. That is a faction that MUST be completed.
    Well, two factions actually (Galactic Guardians/Protectors and Evil Space Mutants).
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

Quote Originally Posted by jscott991 View Post
    I wouldn't say a ton of Negative feedback, It's just there are so many characters from Mini Comics, 200x, Filmation etc that Supe7 can't possibly include a N/A character slot in every Collectors Choice wave. Like I said I'm sure they will still get included but 4H & super7 pic the character linups. I wasn't thrilled with Filmation Tounglasher in Club Grayskull, but it is what it is and in the end he is Horde so I can overlook him.

Hunga The Harpy, Kittrina, Melaktha, Stridor, Sagitar, General Tateran, Kothos, 200x Sorceress.

Grizzlor, Leech, Mantenna, Horde Trooper, She-Ra, Prince Adam, Stratos, Modulok, Multibot, Ram-Man, Whiplash, Webstor

I have no way of knowing this for certain but call it a "gut feeling." I have a feeling we'll be seeing another NA character in 2018.....perhaps Master Sebrian. Again that's just a "gut feeling" but most of the time my "gut feeling" is correct.
    I have finally returned from Despondos.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...psa697c4d9.png

Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    I have no way of knowing this for certain but call it a "gut feeling." I have a feeling we'll be seeing another NA character in 2018.....perhaps Master Sebrian. Again that's just a "gut feeling" but most of the time my "gut feeling" is correct.
    Please God gives us his gut feeling. Masters Sebrian is one of my top 5 most wanted. Just because he would be so difficult to customize right.

Please God gives us his gut feeling. Masters Sebrian is one of my top 5 most wanted. Just because he would be so difficult to customize right.
    Well, I mean seriously it would make sense. We got Quakke for 2017 who's a Mutant so it would make sense that 2018 would have a Galactic Protector. Sebrian is highly wanted AND he has a detailed bio in the Compendium. Sooooooo......

Honestly, I would be very surprised IF Sebrian was NOT in the 2018 mix.

Really hoping Kittrina is among the next wave of reveals with full on Classic details and a furrrier body

F188AE16-093E-406C-92E5-7F869E9F241D.jpeg

I totally hope Kittrina makes it to the final round. She’d make a really great figure.

Quote Originally Posted by King Tamusk View Post

I totally hope Kittrina makes it to the final round. She’d make a really great figure.
    Outside of New Adventures she is one of my top wants.

I'd like to see her come out exactly like she is shown in the picture. Such cool accessories.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    I'd like to see her come out exactly like she is shown in the picture. Such cool accessories.
    With a little fur texture added on.

With a little fur texture added on.
    I could go along with that.

Canadian 3-packs hunter bObA_fEtt_Ox's Avatar
    I really hope Kittrina and Melaktha will be in the next Collector choice waves
    $$$$$ WANT TO BUY, HIGHTEST PRICES OFFERED $$$$$

>>>>> Heroic warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil Warriors 3-pack <<<<<
    >>>>> Evil horde 3-pack <<<<<

$$$$$ Email:bObA_fEtt1979@hotmail.com $$$$$

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by bObA_fEtt_Ox View Post
    I really hope Kittrina and Melaktha will be in the next Collector choice waves
    I like the way you think, a lot!

Oh I so Want Kittrina and I really hope she turns out just like this image.

Kittrina.jpg

I am down for a Kittrina figure for the Collector’s Choice line. I would expect her to get a little more Classics detail, so that she would look like a cat woman.
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Sharella, Hunga the Harpy, Sagitar, Snake Goddess & Red Beast

As per usual a full figure interpretation does wonders for my interest.

I like it. Since so much of what I prefer has been done she has been going up in my estimation and currently resides within the area of "prefer over certain others". I probably would have prefered her over Wrap Trap, though it pains me a bit to say so. I could interchange my interest with Kittrina with that of Granita, so it could have been either and I would have been satisfied.

Heroic Warrior
    I think that version is too plain. Carnivus has visible fur, so Kittrina should to. I'm kinda tired of female characters always looking more human than the males. Or Filmation characters being less detailed than 200X characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Capeträger View Post
    I think that version is too plain. Carnivus has visible fur, so Kittrina should to. I'm kinda tired of female characters always looking more human than the males. Or Filmation characters being less detailed than 200X characters.
    I agree and should look like one of Hatton Slayden's amazing female anthro creations from his artworks.

I would get this figure as she is one of my fave MOTU characters and thought she was cute when i was a kid.
    "You killed Captain Clown, YOU KILLED CAPTAIN CLOWN"-Joker.

Quote Originally Posted by Capeträger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryCanyon View Post
    I agree and should look like one of Hatton Slayden's amazing female anthro creations from his artworks.

I would get this figure as she is one of my fave MOTU characters and thought she was cute when i was a kid.
    I completely agree she needs to have fur texture dped here and there. She has been one of my most wanted for ever so I hope she is done right when we finally get her.