Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The MOTUC Melaktha thread

Heroic Warrior
    I don't think I'd want an armored up Melaktha. Just the plain clothes version. Pack him with Masque and you'd guarantee sales.

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Danavas View Post
    Personally, I don't want him. I would am a completionist so I would get him if Mattel made him but I don't want him. He is too plain and I don't want the Randor treatment done on him. I like obscure characters because I love every aspect of MOTU but I only want the cool obscure characters. No villagers or anyone that wears plain clothing, so that includes Melaktha.

And yes, he was a jerk. If Moss Man wasn't so zen he would have knocked Melaktha's teeth out.
    yeah, this guy is lame. i don't lame non-powered people, we already got the old man dekker, we don't need another useless human.
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    Attachment 88713

I think this would boost his appeal. If we could get the message to the 4H & to Matty that mech armor would make Melaktha more appealing this might win a huge support for this guy. Come on this guy has a lot of potential as a character & to the motu mythos. Cant let his boring clothing attire hold him back from getting made.
    I wholeheartedly disagree. What makes Melaktha great is that he ISN'T in a mechsuit. This just makes him generic when he stands out as the Filmation design as a scholar, and not a warrior. Not every character has to be a fighter to be cool or important. He doesn't use weapons or magic, but he does have knowledge and wisdom. Those are powerful characteristics as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DVD View Post
    I don't think I'd want an armored up Melaktha. Just the plain clothes version. Pack him with Masque and you'd guarantee sales.
    Exactly!!! THIS is how to do it.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I like to think of Melaktha & Dunkan (M@A) as very similar. Melaktha borrowing from M@A's weaponry. After all he has to be prepared for anything in the remote places of Eternia were danger is every where. not to mention traps & monsters are probably a regular thing for him.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor