Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The MOTUC Melaktha thread

Searching for this WORLD CLASS RESEARCH FACILITY I heard about.
    Not interested!!!!! Let's see we have the dentist and fireman now we want the archeologist. Once again I don't understand the foolishness of wanting characters like this. Whats next you want a figure of grandpa to, oh wait you do that would be Miro.

Starchild needs some love Morningstar's Avatar
    Grandpa Miro rocks!!!!!

Do it right or not at all Reboot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DO4M View Post
    Not all archeologists need a fedora and a bullwhip to be cool...
    Oh, okay, he needs to be cool...

There we go. Sorted.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    He's a "meh" Filmation character to me. He's just a normal dude that doesn't do anything special. The only thing that would win me over is the possible accessories that he could come with since he is the royal archaeologist and all that.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Huge custard eating power flaming_knob's Avatar
    The figure doesn't interest me... His bio would.
    We don't need no education...

Yes you do, you've just used a double negative!

Quote Originally Posted by Reboot View Post
    Oh, okay, he needs to be cool...

http://he-man.org/forums/boards/atta...chmentid=57484

There we go. Sorted.
    Heck yes! Now adding a few cool accessories would make this BEST TOY EVAR!

All jokes aside, a few tweaks here and there could improve Melaktha... Look at what the 4H did with Bow... I'll admit he's not going to be the MOST awesome fig in the world visually, but he's a Key link between Past and Present storywise... Heck! He might be the one who discovered the veracity about Vikor's existance... and makes more sense than Mo-Larr (who I also enjoy)
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

I would actually love a Melaktha figure!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

Melaktha could come with his young apprentice as secret accesory. Starchild will need someone to play with

I'd love to see Melaktha released. He's a vital part of the mythos to me, as part of the wider circle of the Royal Family. I agree he may need some upgrading, but I'd like his look to be similar to the Filmation design.

Best case scenario for me would be to have Melaktha released with some ancient artefacts, like the Grimalkin statue - the right accessories could really make this character.
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - The Melog - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina - the Twiggets King Ahgo

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Definitely. He was a recurring character in the old show, and I'm sure the Fab Four could spruce up/add some detail to his outfit to make him more figure friendly. He had an important role as royal archeologist, and that role could be even more vital in the new storyline, as it spans so much time. Add in some relics and high tech equipment and he'd make a fine addition to the line.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    i'd be thrilled for a bio or him to star in some new motu media.

Heroic Warrior
    If Melakhta is ever released, personally, I won't buy him.

He looks too plain, and after the (non-MOTU but Robot Chicken) "Eternian dentist" Mo-Larr (which I didn't buy), I really don't need the Eternian archaeologist.

Melakhta has been in several Filmation MOTU cartoons. how many is that?
    think he has been in more than several other characters.

would really like this lesser known character have more of a role in motu or even yes get a figure in motuc. i would like to see that. but would like him to be a little more interesting. like to see melaktha get a transforming big gun like the one m@a had in the myp/200x.
    Last edited by kylun flac; November 4, 2011 at 07:55pm.

Quote Originally Posted by JimPansen View Post
    If Mattel gets the filmation rights, such figures would be a reason i would not take a subscribtion again. Sorry but thats my opinion. For me, he looks just boring
    I totally agree! He's way too boring a character to waste the plastic on. I'd rather have someone like the goblin king ,or that slave warrior from the two cities episode. Both would be a better choice in my opinion.
    2 Cor. 12:9 (KJV) "And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmites, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."

The Last Wielder of the Sword of Power

Faithful Member of Club Eternia

http://photobucket.com/LastEternian

Honestly, I quite like Melaktha. I think he could use a bit of sprucing up from the Horsemen and some killer cool accessories (relics, tools), but I'd love to get him in Classics.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

I did this before FILMATION rights...hahahaha Not good anymore! And yes I am IN for him! (BTW, this was WIP pic)

Sale/Trade//Feedback//MOTU Customs// MOTUC Albums//MOTU Fans Puerto Rico Chapter

I got lazy...So here is a link to my NON MOTU Collection!
    Collection and NON MOTU Customs

XBOX ONE Gamertag: Avenger12PR
    PSN: Avenger12PR

Seriously, Melaktha is a character that could link together some of the ancient stuff with the modern Era on Eternia. As said before, having him come with various accessories (relics, etc.) could help him gain some appeal... If the issue is weapons, we have already ENOUGH Weapons to give him (WP 1, 2, The Rack, etc.)
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Of_Destruction View Post
    honestly I never liked this guy he was kind of a jerk
    Yeah, he's was always a grouch to poor Stanlin, especially in "A Bird in the Hand."

However, he was in some of the best MOTU eps: "House of Shokot I & II," "The Cat and the Spider" and "Battlecat."
    RIP Andy Conrad.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Yeah, he's was always a grouch to poor Stanlin, especially in "A Bird in the Hand."

However, he was in some of the best MOTU eps: "House of Shokot I & II," "The Cat and the Spider" and "Battlecat."
    He has more appearances than other characters that had an action figure in the original line! So, I stay positive about him...I want him in MOTUC.
    Sale/Trade//Feedback//MOTU Customs// MOTUC Albums//MOTU Fans Puerto Rico Chapter

this is artwork of melaktha from Iceman and Gbagok present: The Book of Evil part 1

How about a two pack of Melaktha & professor Smallen?

Melaktha is the royal archeologist. Professor Smallen is the royal scientific with great interest in archeology. Both of them with Man-at-arms represent the cream of culture in the Royal Palace.

How many episodes did Melaktha appear in? I seem to remember him in the Shokoti two-parter.

Also, does anyone know what artifacts he was linked to in the series? Being an archaelogist, I'm sure his plots involved some really interesting things that they could pack in with him.
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

Do it right or not at all Reboot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAdam101 View Post
    How many episodes did Melaktha appear in? I seem to remember him in the Shokoti two-parter.
    "House of Shokoti" parts 1 & 2, "The Cat and the Spider" (the Kittrina episode), "A Bird in the Hand", "Battlecat" and "The Ancient Mirror of Avathar"

That's six episodes... I think he qualifies for a figure. Man ths is awesome! So much possibilities right now!