Thread: The MOTUC Queen Elmora thread

The MOTUC Queen Elmora thread

So she's the star of the episode that gave us Strongarm and one of only two green appearances of Lizard Man, yet she is hardly ever mentioned despite being awesome. Maybe it's her blue dress that always seemed questionable on a figure, but Marlena's release solves that issue. I know the plot of She-Demon of Phantos isn't so great, but it's the second episode of MOTU I ever saw so it's very dear to my heart. Besides, Queen Elmora simply rocks! She's a sorceress queen of an alien planet or possibly Eternia's moon where weapons are forged of the strongest metal in the universe! She's one of Filmation's better designs that would look awesome in MOTUC with few changes, and she could even come with her alternate demon head!

http://old.he-man.org/cartoon/cmotu-...n-elmora.shtml

Oh I would totally love her... give her the She-Demon of Phantos head and some switch-out-able hands and you've got that whole "two figures in one" thing going on
    She-Demon Of Phantos was always one of my favorite eps.

Sure.... she could make a good figure. The second "evil" head would be a good thing to add. What else would she come with?
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

She would be awesome with two different heads, beams that attached to her hands and maybe some random weapons since that's what her people were making in the episode.

I love "She-Demon of Phantos." It's a great episode!! Why do people not like that episode's plot??

She is a great character. She could be a relative of the House of Randor. She might not be. Her potential is huge.

Quote Originally Posted by mk476 View Post
    She would be awesome with two different heads, beams that attached to her hands and maybe some random weapons since that's what her people were making in the episode.
    She should come with the sword & shield from the cartoon - her people were famous weapons-makers because of the metals on the moon!
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    i would need more persuasion to want a motuc figure of Elmora.
    so no.

Huge custard eating power flaming_knob's Avatar
    Sorry guys. I can't see the appeal. Her clothing is a bit boring, and no real weapons. I can appreciate wanting her for more Bio info surrounding the royal family and the metal her people could mine but as a stand alone figure she doesn't interest me at all.

I'd be happy to be persuaded though.
    We don't need no education...

Yes you do, you've just used a double negative!

So many threads are popping up, but Elmora's getting forgotten again. This gal totally belongs in MOTUC!

Maybe these pics will help. See how two heads would totally work here! If she could get replaceable hands she'd be even better of course, but one thing at a time.

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    I'd buy her, but she needs to come with two heads. One normal one and one trippin one.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

I love the idea of Eternian's moon and it's subsequent kingdom. The idea of the character is cool, and just to get her bio into the MOTUC cannon would be great.

But not really interested in getting this one. I would if it existed I'll wager, but not in any rush. Too many cooler manditory Filmation characters I'd want.

id probably buy this one

Oh yeah, that was back when Skeletor did more interesting things, rather than try to ruin birthday parties & circus visits.
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC
    & not so funny Fan Fic: War of Attrition
    Trade feedback & WANTED: Bow/SLL style boots!

Heroic Warrior
    Why not ? I'm certain the 4 Horsemen could give us a pretty awesome Queen Elmora figure...

And I agree... 2 heads would be required for this one !

Perhaps Marlena's bug-eyes were styled after Elmora's to show a family resemblance?
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC
    & not so funny Fan Fic: War of Attrition
    Trade feedback & WANTED: Bow/SLL style boots!

I watched this episode a couple of weeks ago. Would love an Elmora figure. Definitely needs an alternate head, and possibly alternate hands. I'd buy two!
    Aaron
    PoP Variants are part of the vintage line, too! Starburst She-Ra, Shower Power Catra, and Scratchin' Sound Catra for 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eternian Poet View Post
    Perhaps Marlena's bug-eyes were styled after Elmora's to show a family resemblance?
    I'm really disappointed with those Marlena eyes, particularly when they said they'd be fixed! I'd hope Elmora would have eyes more like Teela's with color detail instead of dots. We don't need to be faithful to the Filmation design at the expense of quality!

But now that you mention it, it's starting to look like being a red-head is pretty much the dominant hair color for women in He-Man's Universe. Earth, Phantos, and Eternia have all contributed red-headed ladies! That or there's a Cosmic Cosmetics saleswoman with a really popular hair dye.

I want her!