Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The MOTUC Starchild Official Thread

Starchild needs some love Morningstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nicholighkun View Post
    Pic of Bowena or it didn't happen.
    Here Sir

Bowena

Leader of the Evil Horde Hordak's Avatar
    Starchild is one of my most hated characters since I was a child. I hated her outfit and her overall story. I can't help but think that this character would just sit on the Matty website for months. Words cannot express how much I hated the Starchild character.
    "I summon forth the portal to the terrible dimension of Despondos!"

Heroic Warrior
    Lol. The "tough guy" MOTU collectors want nothing to do with Starchild. But as tough as this guy is, I'd appreciate a Starchild as a figure pack in. Bowena w/Starchild would be a must have for me.

Quote Originally Posted by BCreviews4628 View Post
    Maybe they could pack her with Phillip & Jeremy.
    I'd love a Stanlan (to go with Malaktha). They'd both go great with Shokoti.

Phillip in PG uniform I'd buy by himself. That would be awesome. Our Icer fig will need someone to terrorize.

Jeremy sucks. I'd still love a fig of him though.

Leader of the Evil Horde Hordak's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Colder Soldier View Post
    Lol. The "tough guy" MOTU collectors want nothing to do with Starchild. But as tough as this guy is, I'd appreciate a Starchild as a figure pack in. Bowena w/Starchild would be a must have for me.
    I don't think it has anything to do with being "tough guy" about Starchild. I think she is a stupid character is all. It's just my opinion that she has a horrid design.

Some people here obviously want the figure of a 5 year old wearing a spandex star leotard. Hey whatever floats your boat. I'm just more interested in getting someone like Spikor, Ram Man, Mantenna or Stinkor. Beyond that I would also think that POP and NA main characters should get a chance before the likes of Starchild.
    Last edited by Hordak; August 1, 2011 at 01:27am.
    "I summon forth the portal to the terrible dimension of Despondos!"

I agree a Starchild/boweena two pack would be great(I'd buy it for sure)
    Starchild's #1 fan!!

And after Starchild, The Demon, The Cat Man & Space Ace....

Not Paul Stanley?

Oh, well. I guess I like the idea of her being Starla, but I don't think that we need a figure unless she's a pack-in....
    Top Ten MOTUC wants Sagitar, Lizard Man, Tung Lashor, Mermista, Sssqueeze, Ninjor, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue

Heroic Warrior
    I HATED the Starchild. Is it wrong of me to want to punch a cartoon child? She was a complete brat with no redeeming qualities. I would like to see Bowena, though. She was a pretty cool character.

I'm not exactly clamoring for her, but I'd take Starchild.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Way to Go Club Etheria!

I'd certainly support a figure of her. She is a neat idea. I liked the council of Elders idea. But she'd have to be sold pretty creatively, as I cant imagine a way I'd be convinced in purchasing her.

Quote Originally Posted by Hordak View Post
    Some people here obviously want the figure of a 5 year old wearing a spandex star leotard. Hey whatever floats your boat. I'm just more interested in getting someone like Spikor, Ram Man, Mantenna or Stinkor. Beyond that I would also think that POP and NA main characters should get a chance before the likes of Starchild.
    Kinda this. I ultimately support almost anything. But boy, I think it's gotta be tempered by other needs.

As he said, especially NA (which I admittedly am not terribly interested in getting many of) needs some representation before certain other things.
    Last edited by baronterror; October 17, 2011 at 05:38pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Bring to me the Starchild that I may look upon her.

I have noticed with the possibility of more Filmation based characters in the MOTUC line that people are just drooling over the possibilities. I share the desires of many that others have. Aside from the already published figures in the line (including the much predicted Seahawk), it would be awesome to have Lord Masque, Strongarm, Huntara, or the Red Knight. There is one, however, that is overlooked far to often, the Starchild.

Oh, many might believe that she is too cutesy, she does not have the flash of others, or that she is not a heavy hitter. Nothing could be farther from the truth. The Starchild is the embodiment of a power that has the potential to rival Grayskull or even Granamyr. The side of good wants to protect her and the side of evil wants to exploit her. Neither can possess her. How, then, is she not as worthy of commemoration as any other?

Therefore I open a campaign for the Starchild to be gifted to us. As she would be a small figure, I propose a release similar to Queen Marleena packed with Cringer and Orko packed with Prince Adam. She could be a staction or a figure with limited articulation packed with her bodyguard Boweena. Boweena would be a cool addition in her own right.

Please, I know that I am not alone. Let your voice be heard.

"Bring to me the Starchild that I may look upon her!" - paraphrase, Angast: The Bargain with Evil

Searching for this WORLD CLASS RESEARCH FACILITY I heard about.
    hemanchildlove.jpg

I believe He-man would approve.
    SUBSCRIBE OR DIE!!!: The death of a cherry picker. The continuing saga from the makers of MOTUC. The adventure begins in 2012.

UPDATE: THE CUTTING BLOCK!!!: The cherry pickers are now dead. These changes brought to you from the makers of MOTUC. The adventure begins in 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Zargon View Post
    And after Starchild, The Demon, The Cat Man & Space Ace....

Not Paul Stanley?

Oh, well. I guess I like the idea of her being Starla, but I don't think that we need a figure unless she's a pack-in....
    Demo-Man. Chief Carnivus. Icarius. What else ya got?

OMG! Wouldn't it be awesome if a customizer redid these figures with KISS make-up?