Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Club Grayskull Trap Jaw Discussion

Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar

Club Grayskull Trap Jaw Discussion

I found this on Facebook.
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

Looks pretty good!

Awesome!!! This is a good indicator he's not delayed--Vultak had me worried!
    My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

I can't tell from this pic, but I really hope Trap-Jaw is not as light blue as he appears here. I hope he's the brighter blue of the prototype, which I don't think will be a problem as I do not rememner him looking too pale blue at NYTF. So my only gripe I'll have if Trap Jaw is the right shade of blue has been pointed out previously, & that's how long his red weapons arm is compared to how it was in Filmation. Well I hope that actual review samples get in the hands of Pixel Dan & Fwoosh, so I can really see what we are getting!

I'm optimistically hoping that after CG Trap-Jaw & CC Vultak, all the remaining figure's ANKLES will be corrected & the rest of the year will be free from any QC issues or delays!
    invisibleboy - Unseen, But DEFINITELY NOT Unheard! Sorry bout it.

Heroic Warrior
    I can't tell from the pic but the production piece on display at toy fair looked accurate to me. Like I've mentioned before different saturations of colors is something that we've seen in the cartoon. People complained about skeletors purple or whether he mans boots/trunks are brown or red. But they are accurate depending on what source material they look at
    Last edited by degra; March 13, 2016 at 04:30am.

please release accurate Filmation of-- tri klops, merman, fisto, roboto, kobra khan, hordak, grizzlor, mantenna. Leech, entrapta, teela, spikor, buzz off, whiplash, webstor, prince adam, rattlor, tung lashor, mekaneck, man at arms, sorceress, jitsu, ram man, man e faces, frosta, bow and perfuma.

Looks like he turned out nice!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

How the is it possible that these figure can end up in peoples collections, if they are not released yet?
    Please like my cool MOTU Universe FaceBook page at:

https://www.facebook.com/browse/admi...14947855236095

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    It "fell" off the rickshaw in China.

The Official 200X Sorceress vs 200X Evil-Lyn 2 Pack Support Thread
    The Blonde Teela Thread

Sagitar (Jetlag) • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • 200X Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto

How much do we reckon he paid for them then?

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    It "fell" off the rickshaw in China.

Yeah and this Crap needs to stop. It used to be the Factory workers snuck out loose complete figures and sold them on ebay till mattel cracked down on them. Now they are getting bold sneaking out full packaged figures with the mailers to boot.

At any rate I'm sure this guy probably paid three times what we will just so he could say I have it first
    Looking forward to a very bright 2016 with MOTUC Collectors Choice, He-Man and the Masters Of the Universe animated Filmation line, Thundercats & SNAKE MOUNTAIN

Advocating for a New Adventures Mini-Sub!
    Quote Originally Posted by mjw41 View Post
    At any rate I'm sure this guy probably paid three times what we will just so he could say I have it first
    This is what I was thinking...

I can't imagine what he payed for those figures.
    Masters of the Universe and ThunderCats - together for the first time! Pure AWESOME!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Heroic Warrior
    Yeah, its pretty weird he has all these un-released figures! Do we know what country he lives in?

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    So...has he opened Trap Jaw yet? Or is he a MIB collector?

The Official 200X Sorceress vs 200X Evil-Lyn 2 Pack Support Thread
    The Blonde Teela Thread

Sagitar (Jetlag) • Azdar • Belzar • Chazdar • 200X Evil-Lyn • 200X Teenage Prince Adam • 200X Teenage Teela • 200X Sorceress • General Rattlor (MYP) • 200X King Randor and Queen Marlena • 200X Battle Armor King Randor and Battle Armor Queen Marlena • Ice Armor He-Man • WMD Roboto

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    So...has he opened Trap Jaw yet? Or is he a MIB collector?
    I think there was a picture where he had opened both but I only saw it once and it wasn't a well lit picture.

Honestly I'm shocked The Horsemen didn't sculpt Trap-Jaws hook attachment. They did his energy bow, His Gun & his fly swatter only.
    Looking forward to a very bright 2016 with MOTUC Collectors Choice, He-Man and the Masters Of the Universe animated Filmation line, Thundercats & SNAKE MOUNTAIN

Looks like ol' Mynor Cabrera lives in Los Angeles. I pulled up his FB page but it looks like he took the MOTU pics down.

Quote Originally Posted by nickdoobs View Post
    Looks like ol' Mynor Cabrera lives in Los Angeles. I pulled up his FB page but it looks like he took the MOTU pics down.
    Someone dropped a dime on him on the ask matty page I bet Mattel has found out where he lives and legal may have contacted him to find out just who he bought those from as it's stolen mattel property and they want to prevent any further theft of their product.

He probably works at Matty.

Heroic Warrior
    I can't believe in just a matter of weeks I'll finally have an honest to goodness filmation trap jaw.

please release accurate Filmation of-- tri klops, merman, fisto, roboto, kobra khan, hordak, grizzlor, mantenna. Leech, entrapta, teela, spikor, buzz off, whiplash, webstor, prince adam, rattlor, tung lashor, mekaneck, man at arms, sorceress, jitsu, ram man, man e faces, frosta, bow and perfuma.

Honestly I'm shocked The Horsemen didn't sculpt Trap-Jaws hook attachment. They did his energy bow, His Gun & his fly swatter only.
    I've heard them say that they often sculpt things that don't get included with the figure, or get included somewhere else down the line, but it's up to Mattel what actually comes with each figure.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone dropped a dime on him on the ask matty page.
    UGH. Why people gotta be tattle-tales?
    My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Quote Originally Posted by Mern-Ra View Post

I agree with your sentiment whole heartily, but when people post things on social media it's kind of their own fault if they get caught.

Quote Originally Posted by Mern-Ra View Post

Two reasons. First, he's buying stolen property. Second, Mattel, like any company, has to either insure against losses like this or pass the cost of it onto the consumer.
    It's a well known fact everything you buy at the store costs more to pay for the losses from shoplifters.
    SKELETORTILLA...It's taco night at Snake Mountain!

Searching for this WORLD CLASS RESEARCH FACILITY I heard about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletortilla View Post
    Two reasons. First, he's buying stolen property. Second, Mattel, like any company, has to either insure against losses like this or pass the cost of it onto the consumer.
    It's a well known fact everything you buy at the store costs more to pay for the losses from shoplifters.
    The PC police, they live inside of my head
    The PC police, they come to me in my bed
    The PC police, they're coming to arrest me, oh no
    One purple turd deserves another.

Quote Originally Posted by mick4metal View Post
    The PC police, they live inside of my head
    The PC police, they come to me in my bed
    The PC police, they're coming to arrest me, oh no
    There's nothing PC about what I said. Buying stolen property is a crime, and that's not an opinion, it's fact. You're okay with it. Good for you. I'm not.
    SKELETORTILLA...It's taco night at Snake Mountain!

Searching for this WORLD CLASS RESEARCH FACILITY I heard about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletortilla View Post
    There's nothing PC about what I said. Buying stolen property is a crime, and that's not an opinion, it's fact. You're okay with it. Good for you. I'm not.
    Thank you, I am okay with it. Because it is not any of my business our yours where he got these. May I suggest you seek a career at Mattel security if you are so diligent about pointing out a criminal activity and going into common knowledge details about it. I'm sure Mattel has a "World class security facility".
    One purple turd deserves another.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by mick4metal View Post
    Thank you, I am okay with it. Because it is not any of my business our yours where he got these. May I suggest you seek a career at Mattel security if you are so diligent about pointing out a criminal activity and going into common knowledge details about it. I'm sure Mattel has a "World class security facility".

Meanwhile in China.......
    image.jpeg