Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 'Masks of Power' Demon/Goblin Speculation and Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Metalogan View Post
    Yeah I'm surprised alot of people haven't noticed that Demo-man looks alot bigger and buffer than most of the other figs out there! I think the Horsemen snuck that in and alot of people really didn't give that recognition. It appears that Demo-Man had new calves, forearms, hands, and feet. If that were applied to the demons, I think we have winners..

Now the only question is , do we want them nude or loin-cloth-would we be picky about that ? Do we wan't wristguards/bracers or accurate to the comic? Also, how would the tails work? Do we need weapons?
    I would love it if they could get a newly sculpted pelvis to be as accurate to the comic as possible, however I'd rather see the loincloth if new pieces would compromise our chances of getting the little orcs or the additional items.

I don't need weapons since they didn't have any in the comic. If people want them armed, well that's what the weapon packs are for. I wouldn't fuss about the correct wristands, but I'd prefer a unique tail for the green demon instead of re-using the Whiplash tail.
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

Wow! I am really in the minority in saying.... I don't want them! Sorry Guys! I think maybe the characters from the Filmation, maybe....
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    I would love it if they could get a newly sculpted pelvis to be as accurate to the comic as possible, however I'd rather see the loincloth if new pieces would compromise our chances of getting the little orcs or the additional items.

I don't need weapons since they didn't have any in the comic. If people want them armed, well that's what the weapon packs are for. I wouldn't fuss about the correct wristands, but I'd prefer a unique tail for the green demon instead of re-using the Whiplash tail.
    agreed about both the pelvis and weapons. At this point, i have an entire armory ina tackle box.

But I was thinking the green demoncould use Cobra kahn's forearms and still use demo-man's hands, perhaps.

But i'd also love to see a follow-up mini comic

I think that these two would be cool as a convention 2pack that also should come with there goblin forms and masks! Simply they could be a pre-order deal as well, in any instance I would like to have them, yeah they are not essential but they would be cool non the less!

Quote Originally Posted by Metalogan View Post
    But i'd also love to see a follow-up mini comic
    That would be so awesome !!!
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

sculptor - fantastique JimPansen's Avatar
    They should throw in an Alcala-Fisto-head into that 2Pack

Heroic Warrior
    This two-pack is a great idea that I hope we see one day. Along with the two demons, there needs to be the two orcs, the two masks you can fit over the orcs heads, and a quartz stone that can open and has a sword of the ancients inside.

The Red Demon can reuse a lot of parts from Beast Man, while the Green Demon might require a few more new ones, due to his specific spikes and ridges.

A very fun representation from the mini-comic, for sure.

eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    All the customs from the thread are great!
    But I don't like so much the head of the green demon, it isn't so evil and aggressive like the comic one. It seems an herbivore dinosaur and not a carnivore one. What do you think?
    However put the customs photo in the first post of this thread after the mock-up!
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Round 2, vote for
    Tuvar, Baddrah, Crita, Granita, Gray, Colonel Blast and the Snake Goddess

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyCruel View Post
    All the customs from the thread are great!
    But I don't like so much the head of the green demon, it isn't so evil and aggressive like the comic one. It seems an herbivore dinosaur and not a carnivore one. What do you think?
    I agree, it doesn't have the same impact as the one in the comic and he needs to look a bit more menacing. But on the whole I really like the way he customized all these figures to look like the Alcala mini-comics.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyCruel View Post
    However put the customs photo in the first post of this thread after the mock-up!
    I will make it so

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    Excellent work, Joey !!!

I used your mock-up as a base for my own rendition, hope you don't mind

http://www.he-man.org/assets/images/...small_full.jpg
    I wanted these monsters since I was a kid.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

I would buy these. I want them packaged together with the two goblins and two masks.
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Crita, MYP Evilseed, Lodar, Hunga the Harpy & Sharella

Filmation ruined my He-Man!

I think these things would be super popular and would sell out very quickly.
    By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread

Heroic Warrior
    Once again, here are some awesome figures that would sell well, not only to MOTUC fans, but to anyone who is into Fantasy like Lord of the Rings, Conan, even Pacific Rim.

There is NO need for Son of he-man when there are so many well created characters to choose from.

These could even be used in GIANT BUCK form.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Grepicon View Post
    There is NO need for Son of he-man when there are so many well created characters to choose from.
    I've been saying that all along, my friend.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by King Tamusk View Post
    This two-pack is a great idea that I hope we see one day. Along with the two demons, there needs to be the two orcs, the two masks you can fit over the orcs heads, and a quartz stone that can open and has a sword of the ancients inside.

The Red Demon can reuse a lot of parts from Beast Man, while the Green Demon might require a few more new ones, due to his specific spikes and ridges.

A very fun representation from the mini-comic, for sure.
    Yeah! Great suggestions. I really would like the sword of the ancient & the masks & those cool little guys.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Heroic Warrior
    King Tamusk, this is best idea I think I've EVER read on these forums. Perfectly brilliant, down to the incased sword. You could pretty much reinact the entire mini comic with this perposed two-pack. Love it!

I'm all for any random goblin, manticore, demon or beast in this line, but these two in particular have always been at the tip top of that want list.
    It's all been done before. Everything to say has already been said. Do me a solid and pretend I posted something witty and original here

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by True Form View Post
    King Tamusk, this is best idea I think I've EVER read on these forums. Perfectly brilliant, down to the incased sword. You could pretty much reinact the entire mini comic with this perposed two-pack. Love it!

I'm all for any random goblin, manticore, demon or beast in this line, but these two in particular have always been at the tip top of that want list.
    Thank you. Maybe their doesn't even have to be separate masks, as long as the demon heads and orc heads are swap-able.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by King Tamusk View Post
    Thank you. Maybe their doesn't even have to be separate masks, as long as the demon heads and orc heads are swap-able.
    You're welcome. It's truly brilliant and you're very good at coming up with these kind of ideas. You've always got my support in these kind of things.
    It's all been done before. Everything to say has already been said. Do me a solid and pretend I posted something witty and original here

scaly 2014 Subscriber! Dragonblaster's Avatar
    These definitely need to be done asap.
    Such vintage goodness right there! They should have been this years SDCC item for MOTUC...
    Press down on dragon's head. It will bite off your frickin' fingers !!!

sculptor - fantastique JimPansen's Avatar
    Oh boy, i want them now!!!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

definately growing warmer on these guys. Still maybe two years sub worth of characters & figures I would want before these guys, but I'm warming up to them.

Figs? Sure. Little Guys, pre transformation? sure. Masks to go with little guys? Yep. but the "alternate unmasked heads"? Madness. 2 figs. are good. add 2 minifigs with 2 masks they can wear, great. Any more than that? bah.

Merry Christmas! The All American's Avatar
    The Masks of Power Demons are my top mini-comic wants at this point. Hope we see them before all is said and done.

Quote Originally Posted by The All American View Post
    The Masks of Power Demons are my top mini-comic wants at this point. Hope we see them before all is said and done.
    These are also at the top of the list for me.

I have never been a fan of these guys and probably would skip them, but they have always done well in polls so would be happy to see them get made for those who want them.
    The Lurkiest

**Somebody please make me a Staghorn**