New bare forearms
    Keldor Boots
    Straight Purple armor
    Repainted Havoc Staff

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress
    Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Evilseed (MYP)

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    Honestly, I have no interest in Filmation versions of characters we already have or would have gotten before the rights acquisition. I like the MOTUC style and want Filmation characters to broaden the ranks, but not replace or even redo others.
    I totally agree with u. There are so many Filmation/Jetlag characters i want that are all new characters Scorpia, Octavia, Crita, Sea Hawk, General Tataran, Icer, Mara, Vultak, Madame Razz, and so on i don't want the few we get each year or even the varaints taken up on refreshes of every character we've gotten already.

I'm good with the Skellies we have gotten so far, and there are still variants to come. perhaps some of his Filmation elements will be incorporated into those.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

Do it right or not at all Reboot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    He's pretty easy to make.

New head
    New bare forearms
    Keldor Boots
    Straight Purple armor
    Repainted Havoc Staff
    Slightly more involved than that, though not much.

New face w/Preternia He-Man hood
    New bare forearms (reusable for Oo-Larr)
    New three-pronged "outer" loincloth w/non-furry "inner" loincloth (latter a reuse from either Bow or MEF/Optikk/Roboto in plain black)
    NEW Havoc Staff head w/existing handle (take a look at the heads - they ain't the same)
    Keldor boots

All the rest as-per existing Skelly. That's four new tools (face, forearms, belt, havoc staff head) and a few other mix & matches.

Plus, there'd need to be at least one other new accessory on top of the Havoc Staff to make two (since you couldn't pack in a He-Man sword repaint again), but it wouldn't be hard to find ideas given a quick scan of episodes.

Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar
    I won't buy it, but since I now have Alcala Skeletor coming, you should get your preferred version, as well.
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Quote Originally Posted by LastEternian View Post
    I totally disagree. There is always room for more Filmation! A Filmation Mer-Man would very cool! I hope they do this!
    Yeah, they can do Filmation variants after we get Rattlor, Ssssssqueeze, Snake-Face, Mantenna, Mosquitor, Extendar, Rio-Blast, Tongue Lasher, Jitsu, Clamp Champ, Dekker, Spikor, Stinkor, Two-Bad, Gwildor, Blade, Saurod, Horde Troops, Veena, Modulok, Sea Hawk, Icer, 2002 Evilseed, Angella, Frosta, Castaspella, Glimmer, Entrapta, etc.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Master of Time & Space Jedi_Master_Jeremy's Avatar
    I would love a Filmation Merman head!
    It's all about being polished when it counts!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Yeah, they can do Filmation variants after we get Rattlor, Ssssssqueeze, Snake-Face, Mantenna, Mosquitor, Extendar, Rio-Blast, Tongue Lasher, Jitsu, Clamp Champ, Dekker, Spikor, Stinkor, Two-Bad, Gwildor, Blade, Saurod, Horde Troops, Veena, Modulok, Sea Hawk, Icer, 2002 Evilseed, Angella, Frosta, Castaspella, Glimmer, Entrapta, etc.
    Totally agree plus add in Scorpia, Octavia, Shokoti, Madame Razz, Fang Man, Strong Arm, Rokkon, Stonedar, Granita, Calix, Lord Dactys, Mermista, and so on.

Evil & armed for combat TJRules's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by slackrguy View Post
    I'm good with the Skellies we have gotten so far, and there are still variants to come. perhaps some of his Filmation elements will be incorporated into those.
    TOTALLY agree. I'm fine with them as well, but I think the only thing that bothers me is that Skellie doesn't look angry like he does in Filmation all the time. Is that a Filmation characteristic? Don't think so. Even in 200x, he always had a sinister look on his face. So far, his evilness really hasn't translated to the toys very much, IMO.
    Support Green Mini-Comic Trap Jaw in MOTUC!

Land Shark in MOTUC!!!!!! Do it Mattel!!! Do it NOW!!!!

Support The Power & Honor Foundation

Power-Con/ThunderCon... now going green with TMNT!

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad2dbone View Post
    Awesome idea. I say pack the head with Stinkor (unless Odiphus is coming w/the stinky one).
    Agreed. A pack-in FILMation head with certain characters would work out perfectly.

Most paint-schemes are already somewhat FILMation-accurate, so a newly sculpted head to pop onto your favorite characters would kick major butt.

Some of the heads that come immediately to mind: Mer-Man, Hordak, Teela, Tri-Klops, Skeletor, and Evil-Lyn.....
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Quote Originally Posted by DO4M View Post
    a Special Filmation He-Man vs Filmation Skeletor would be a cool 2 pack to have as a non-sub item for 2012!
    He-Man Similar to the vsDC 2 pack in Filmation colors (New Hairpiece)
    Skeletor using the Keldor Boots and his skin in a slightly brighter blue. (New Hood)
    Ding! Ding! We have a winner!!

This idea totally rocks! I would LOVE a special FILMation two-pack featuring the main adversaries to celebrate He-Man and the Master's anniversary!

Mattel: Make it Happen!
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Filmation Clawful in MOTUC

Now that the Filmation license is official, I'd really like to see Filmation Clawful get a figure. He is very different looking from his original toy counterpart. I wonder how they would approach his bio...

I'd actually make him a Snakeman. I mean, I always thought he was supposed to be a snakeman when I was a kid watching the cartoon (since he obviously wasnt clawful) and you dont have to be a real snakeman to be a part of that faction (think Toung Lashor, who's clearly a salamander) and he'd fit.

Just so long as it were a new character and not just some bizzare varient. As I like the bio's and the story that is being told peicemeal through them, I'd want this to fit.

Not in a rush to get it though. Many others I'd want to get to before this.

wow thats Clawful??
    you know it would be cool if they did him and gave him a belt like trap-jaw with the snakeman logo on it so then he can be a new snakeman or pop the belt off and you have Clawful

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

Greatful his pants are on bskcase's Avatar
    We already have a Clawful figure. Can't we just agree that Filmation did not do Clawful right? Filmation admitted they based Clawful on a prototype picture they got and they didn't make one claw bigger because they didn't want to take up too much animation time.

Back in the day, it was very common for them to just flip an animation cell to show them from different angles. If they gave him his big right claw, they couldn't flip the cell.
    We survived the long night.... MOTU Forever!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by bskcase View Post
    We already have a Clawful figure. Can't we just agree that Filmation did not do Clawful right? Filmation admitted they based Clawful on a prototype picture they got and they didn't make one claw bigger because they didn't want to take up too much animation time.

Back in the day, it was very common for them to just flip an animation cell to show them from different angles. If they gave him his big right claw, they couldn't flip the cell.
    But how's Filmation end up doing characters like Fisto, Strongarm, and Jitsu?

Evil Overlord of Spandex CptSpandex's Avatar
    I absolutely hated the Filmation Clawful as a kid and I still do today. If he were somehow released in MOTUC, I am guessing we'd get a unique character and bio -- just like Zodak and Zodac. I don't, however, feel that MOTUC should clean up all Filmation's mistakes. I can only imagine the name Mattel would give this guy? Claws Full or something like that?

I like them both, but I actually like Filmation Clawful's look a lot better than the original toy version.

Supreme Sorceress Queen Grayskull's Avatar
    Filmation Clawful looks like a SnakeMan indeed, so I'd make this version a SnakeMen character and give him a bio according to that.

Do it right or not at all Reboot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bskcase View Post
    Can't we just agree that Filmation did not do Clawful right?
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I like them both, but I actually like Filmation Clawful's look a lot better than the original toy version.
    Ditto.

Heroic Warrior
    I can see him coming in the future, but I'm not interested in him...

I would like to see new characters like Fang Man or Shokoti first...

I would accept a Filmation Clawful if it were indeed another character with another name. Perhaps he is Fang-Man's relative.
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

Heroic Warrior
    I'll take a filmation Clawful.

Give him a new name, bio and slap a Horde symble and there you go. A new figure. Why the Horde? Why not? Why can't they have their version of clawful?

Could even make his species a distant relative to Clawful's.

I much prefer the toy design for Clawful, but I would buy the Filmation version if they made him. I'd probably give him a new name and use him as a new character.

I'm willing to bet this is a distinct possibility considering how easily you could get multiple characters out of that design. Fang man for sure. He only really needs a new sculpted head to make this figure work.