Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: MotUC Filmation variants

Absolutely ZERO interest.

Heroic Warrior
    I never got a Keldor, so I would love a complete filmation Skeletor. Boots Havoc staff, everything.

He-man I would also buy. Just for the sword if nothing else... but two short bracers would also be appreciated.

I want a mer-man filmation style...

That's about it for Varients. (maybe Clawful... He's pretty different.) The rest of the filmation focus should be on new characters.

Only the heads and weapons really - they don't otherwise justify a full figure release.

YES I WANT THIS!!!!!! I'll do and buy just about anything to get a Filmation He-Man, as long as he has a hand that could hold his sword aloft!!!!!!
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

I'd love to get a 2-pack of these characters done in their FILMation look.

I've wanted both of these figures since I was 5!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Quote Originally Posted by dedset13 View Post
    I'd love to get a 2-pack of these characters done in their FILMation look.

I've wanted both of these figures since I was 5!!
    I second that!!!

Yes, I'd be interested in this. Especially for the Filmation Skeletor head. Perhaps they could even put a button on the package (a la "Blazing Sword Voltron") that would play a short clip of the characters' voice work from the cartoon.

Quote Originally Posted by csc0709 View Post
    Now that Filmation rights are secured, who would be interested in a Filmation Mer-Man variant, or at least a head (original MOTUC Mer-Man body and armour is awesome). The head could be packed in as an accessory to somebody if Mattel is still not open to a head pack.
    HELLS YES! I've never thought the vintage toy or cardback head were all that impressive, and the Filmation head evoked MUCH more of a fishy feeling than either of those two. A Filmation He-Man head is what I want in this line more than ANYTHING else, and a Filmation Mer-Man head is VERY close to the top of that list, too. In fact, at SDCC 2008 when they officially announced this line and revealed the first few figures, including Mer-Man, I got up during the Q&A session of the panel and asked if we could get these, and Scott said no because those looks were copyrighted by Filmation, so now that Mattel has access to them, I am dying for the answer to that question from all those years ago to now get a different answer!
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    I'm not interested in Filmation variants of characters we already have but I'd love to see the following Filmation specific characters.

Ileena- "A Friend In Need"

Nepthu- "Temple of the Sun"

Shokoti & Masque- "House of Shokoti"

Garn- "A Tale of Two Cities"

Aren and Oona "Masks of Power"

Queen Sybilline- "The Defection"
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

I Love Filmation Variants TUC138's Avatar

Official Filmation Prince Adam Support Thread !!!!

Although we've got Prince Adam last year, it should be remembered that he has not got his "official" (Single Carded) release. Which means Prince Adam will most likely come in a monthly slot instead of quarterly variant slot. Now I know it will annoy some of you if you already happened to own him. But I am sure he WILL get his single carded version one day & what better way to refresh him than the Filmation Decoration ? Doing this will make him win your heart & it will do justice for his single carded release !

NO ! I am NOT asking him with "less detailed" animated look ! It’s should be the same 2010 SDCC classics figure in Filmation colours. Bright Skin Tone (Like He-Ro), Blonde (Yellow) Hair, Bright White Inner Body Paint Job & a Pink Vest !

As for his accessories, the 1st is the ultimate one.... The Filmation Sword ! 2nd should be a pillow (I know this would be a dumb accessory, but since he is a "Lazy Fella", this will kinda reflect his character.

And finally, Prince Adam should get two brand new heads ! The 1st one should be a normal face (NOT He-Han Head) with his mouth closed. Just a normal look without any kind of reaction. The 2nd should come with heavy smiling face !

By doing this, Mattel will hit 6 DUCKS WITH A SINGLE BULLET..........

1) It’s NOT just a “Repaint” Figure & it’s more than a Re-Deco (ALL fans will be happy) !

2) One more Fimation Figure (Cartoon fans will be happy) !

3) Single Carded Prince Adam in a monthly slot (Like King Graykull 2.0 Re-Deco) !

4) New Filmation Accessories (Again, like KG 2.0's Orb) !

5) NO MORE “Prince Adam Falling Down” Since he’ll come with super tight ankle joints (Vikor Boots ) !

6) 2010 (Orko’s) Prince Adam SDCC Exclusiveness will remain forever !

Master of Power Suction Killian's Avatar
    Sounds good to me!

While I want a re-release of the Orko/Adam set, I'd definitely buy filmation Adam with his pink vest!!
    He who dies with the most MOTUC wins!

I really don't get the appeal of a second almost the same Prince Adam as the one we have. This goes actually for the whole cast. Characters like Count Marzo do offer a quite different design. Flooding the line with almost duplicates in my opinion can not be good for this series.

Pass for me. I don't care about the Filmation sword, I don't really want a pink vested Adam, and I'd rather see a younger 200X Adam or, even better, a DC Comics blue vested Adam.

I want the Filmation rights to get us more new characters (Lizard Man, Shakoti, etc.). I really have no real interest in mining it for Filmation versions of characters we have already. Therecare far too many great variants and such to shoot for first...

In my opinion.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    Pass for me. I don't care about the Filmation sword, I don't really want a pink vested Adam, and I'd rather see a younger 200X Adam or, even better, a DC Comics blue vested Adam.

I want the Filmation rights to get us more new characters (Lizard Man, Shakoti, etc.). I really have no real interest in mining it for Filmation versions of characters we have already. Therecare far too many great variants and such to shoot for first...

In my opinion.
    And that's why TG said that we won't see FILMation redos of figures we already have. Best one can hope for is a 200X version of Adam.

Quote Originally Posted by TUC138 View Post
    But I am sure he WILL get his single carded version one day & what better way to refresh him than the Filmation Decoration ?
    Blue-vested minicomic/DC comic Adam.

I approve of this... Especially having a Filmation Power Sword!! If we could get a fishing pole for him (IIRC Filmation Adam enjoyed fishing... since it gave him a lot of time to do nothing...)
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    Blue-vested minicomic/DC comic Adam.
    Put me down for one of those as well !!!
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

Quote Originally Posted by Memnoch View Post
    And that's why TG said that we won't see FILMation redos of figures we already have. Best one can hope for is a 200X version of Adam.
    Let's hope they stick to what they said on this. I don't need another Adam, especially when its just minor paint variations and some different accessories. I especially don't want him taking a monthly or a variant slot. If they do re-release him, they should do it like BP She-Ra. A 200x Adam I'd be ok with though.

MOTUC Prince Adam is the classic version of vintage and filmation (if you put those inside the "classics style machine" you get the Prince Adam we already have) No need of a new version...maybe a teen Adam with 200X elements or a blue vested repaint.

I really don't understand this idea at all. It's terrible. Having Price Adam take up a monthly slot would be an utter waste since that could go to a character that we don't actually have yet! If he ever gets released again, then maybe in a variant slot, and for that variant it should be the blue vested version from the comic. We need a prince that looks a bit more manly.

I wouldn't mind a pink-vested Adam with a Filmation Power sword. Especially because all my Adams have crap ankles form being squashed into Orko's blister.

A blue-vested or 200X could look cool too. I would love a future weapons pack to have either a pink or blue vest for Adam.

The Last House on the Left, Las Vegas, Nevada
    ...Eh... Nothing personal, but "I SAY THEE, NAY!!" Bare-chested, blue-vested DC Comics Adam or 200X "teen" Adam, sure... But Mattel knew what they were doing when they "toned down" the Filmation flamboyance with darker colors!

Count me in to support the idea!

I'm glad you mentioned separate heads. The head on the current MOTUC Adam is the only reason I don't want him. (Same with Queen Marlena, but that's another story.)

Quote Originally Posted by TUC138 View Post
    Although we've got Prince Adam last year, it should be remembered that he has not got his "official" (Single Carded) release. Which means Prince Adam will most likely come in a monthly slot instead of quarterly variant slot. Now I know it will annoy some of you if you already happened to own him. But I am sure he WILL get his single carded version one day & what better way to refresh him than the Filmation Decoration ? Doing this will make him win your heart & it will do justice for his single carded release !

NO ! I am NOT asking him with "less detailed" animated look ! It’s should be the same 2010 SDCC classics figure in Filmation colours. Bright Skin Tone (Like He-Ro), Blonde (Yellow) Hair, Bright White Inner Body Paint Job & a Pink Vest !

As for his accessories, the 1st is the ultimate one.... The Filmation Sword ! 2nd should be a pillow (I know this would be a dumb accessory, but since he is a "Lazy Fella", this will kinda reflect his character.

And finally, Prince Adam should get two brand new heads ! The 1st one should be a normal face (NOT He-Han Head) with his mouth closed. Just a normal look without any kind of reaction. The 2nd should come with heavy smiling face !

By doing this, Mattel will hit 6 DUCKS WITH A SINGLE BULLET..........

1) It’s NOT just a “Repaint” Figure & it’s more than a Re-Deco (ALL fans will be happy) !

2) One more Fimation Figure (Cartoon fans will be happy) !

3) Single Carded Prince Adam in a monthly slot (Like King Graykull 2.0 Re-Deco) !

4) New Filmation Accessories (Again, like KG 2.0's Orb) !

5) NO MORE “Prince Adam Falling Down” Since he’ll come with super tight ankle joints (Vikor Boots ) !

6) 2010 (Orko’s) Prince Adam SDCC Exclusiveness will remain forever !
    I would rather a whole new figure then a new version of a released figure. Although I do see something like this being plausible further ahead in time.

my filmation variants that i must have!
    teela!
    he man
    skeletor
    hordak!
    and all the woman characters from pop
    thats all
    after this a lot of characters like garn, voltak, etc etc
    Last edited by dark knight; August 18, 2011 at 09:25am.
    motucustoms4sale@hotmail.com
    visit my albums:
    awesome trades with: harold, krosfyah, bobtheodd, Agostinho, boggs32, sallah, beastor
    Visit my facebook page 2917 likes already!!!!! XD
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...259610?sk=info