Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Roast Gooble Dinner - Episode 049 Discussion!

I might sound a bit harsh here but why continue to record new episodes when you can't get the last 7 edited and available to listen to?

I understand Val is strapped for time, so why not use the time you would spending recording the episode and use it to edit ones that are not done yet. That would alleviate the time issue I would think. That or some delegation might be in order (considering how much Val is involved with between the org, PowerCon/ThunderCon, SDCC get-together, and working to pay the bills).

If it is webspace hosting issue, would the simple solution be to just delete older episodes to make room for newer episodes? Will that solution work or is it more of a bandwidth issue? Can we donate to He-man.org to help alleviate the issue?

Honestly, I find Roast Gooble Dinner a lot more enjoyable when it is current (news/items being discussed are less than 2-3 weeks old). As it stands now, the next upcoming episodes will be dealing with topics/news over a month old.
    MOTU Vintage Visual Figure Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

MOTUC from Vintage Visual Checklist *Updated link - major thanks to motuportugal*

My Feedback Thread

Because I can actually sit and work (since I do coloring) while I record an episode.
    I can't do that when I edit an episode.

Plus, each show takes about 2 hours to record. but each show takes between 6 and 8 hours to edit.

It'll get caught up. It's just been a crazy couple of months. It happens. Still, sorry about that.

Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar
    Hey, it's cool.

I LOVE when 3 or 4 episodes hit in rapid succession!
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Like I always say, I'll gladly take the uncut, explicit recordings.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

sculptor - fantastique JimPansen's Avatar
    I need my Gooble!!! Im shivering and sweating already! Also ive started speaking to myself and im hearing weird noises

Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JimPansen View Post
    I need my Gooble!!! Im shivering and sweating already! Also ive started speaking to myself and im hearing weird noises
    Yeah...that's just being a MOTUC collector. Nothing special about those symptoms!!!
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    Like I always say, I'll gladly take the uncut, explicit recordings.
    ... awesome ...

but yeah, the wait is definitely worth it for a big RGD hit! ...
    ''He-Man lives and possesses that key, I must possess all or I possess nothing!'' (Skeletor, 1987)

USE YOUR ILLUSION