Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tuskador Arrival Thread

Tuskador Arrival Thread

Finally received him after years of anticipation! Couldn't have asked for a better figure. He is massive and glorious!IMG_20161215_175744.jpgIMG_20161215_181810.jpgIMG_20161215_182324.jpgIMG_20161215_183046.jpgIMG_20161215_182831.jpgIMG_20161215_183556.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Most wanted: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) Masks of Power Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Kittrina, 17) Vizar, 18) Butthead, 19) Nocturna, 20) Melaktha, 21) Stridor, 22) Uncle Montork & Dree-Elle, 23) ABC Giants

Forgot the unhelmeted pic...IMG_20161215_182517.jpg

Most wanted: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) Masks of Power Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Kittrina, 17) Vizar, 18) Butthead, 19) Nocturna, 20) Melaktha, 21) Stridor, 22) Uncle Montork & Dree-Elle, 23) ABC Giants

Heroic Warrior
    Oh wow! He's MASSIVE!!!!

Thanks for the pics!!!
    MASS REJECTION
    www.facebook.com/massrejection

Wanted in Collector's Choice:

Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Attack Trak, Hoove, Mini-comics Tri-Klops.

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
    Oh wow! He's MASSIVE!!!!
    You bet! He even seems to dwarf Ram Man!
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Yeah, I was surprised how small Rammy looked next to Tusky! I really hope we get Sagitar now, and in a similar scale. He will look great paired with Tuskador.

Wow!! He's impressive! Can't wait for mine to arrive next week.

He looks really cool, but his head seems really high up when you look at his shoulder line... like he must have a really long neck under there?

Great that you can take the helmet off. He's a beast. Now we really do need a Sagitar to go with him.
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.lukespicer.com

Quote Originally Posted by Fright Zone View Post
    He looks really cool, but his head seems really high up when you look at his shoulder line... like he must have a really long neck under there?

Great that you can take the helmet off. He's a beast. Now we really do need a Sagitar to go with him.
    From your lips to Brian Flynn's ears about Sagitar. Now Adventures produces some damn fine figures if you give them a chance.
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Master Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro,Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna,Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Twiggets, Drissi, Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast,Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast,Kay-La, Red Shadow,Gladiator, Bandwidth, Negator, SawTooth, Skeleteen, Tataran, Lt. Andra, Bug Eye, and MissleToe.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    He looks epic! Poor Ram-Man looks puny next to him
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Heroic Warrior
    I know I'll have the minority view, but I think he looks ridiculous. I maintain the only decent NA figure is Intergalactic Skeletor.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Seriously?!? How come Rammy can be so small compared to him??
    Just can't believe what i see, a new mastodon hit our shelves today.
    As for the tusks, just like wayne-klops, the longest parts will be clipped on the front of the figure,
    while the shorter ones will be swapped to the back.
    Way more impressive this way isn't it?
    NEW EP "STORIES UNTOLD" OUT NOW!
    Available on: Itunes Store / Apple Music & Amazon
    More info here: https://www.facebook.com/glenlarocheofficiel
    Listen the single "Flee The Moon" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT8qrmaFmq0

I can't wait for him and I'm not a New Adventures fan, really. Too bad he won't arrive until probably the end of January.
    Don't mistake lack of talent for genius - Peter Steele (Type O Negative)

He really fills out the NA roster more than you would think a single character could. Mine shipped yesterday, really excited to finally add to my blue shelf!

Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    Yeah, I was surprised how small Rammy looked next to Tusky! I really hope we get Sagitar now, and in a similar scale. He will look great paired with Tuskador.
    Makes sense. Ramman had long arms on the original figure and in the card back art, so they made the modern figure to have long arms. Now, when using those long arms, they (apparently) decided to make a torso and or legs that would match the size of those guns.

Every single one of the New Adventures figures have been a thrill and a joy and Tuskador is no exception. I love this figure and lament that 2017-- with the takeover of Super7-- may result in fewer and/or no Galactic Protectors. Not trying to be a rumor monger and nothing I've just said should point to any facts about how S7 will handle New Adventures, but I would wager that with the lower sales numbers year over year for NA when Mattel was managing the line, that S7 may hedge towards fewer of them. This would be a huge astronomical crime since NA (admittedly never my fav' cartoon but boy are the figures great) figures are always such a treat.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

Heroic Warrior
    I'm loving this figure!! The longer tusks look great...and definitely the way you've posed them wayne-klops and not the way Matty had them shown in promo shots.

The unhelmeted pic is what I've been hoping for. Well, maybe not with the 1920s American football hat, but that somehow suits him.

Got my Tuskador…

I think I have a new favorite figure. WHAT A HULK of a figure! I'm so impressed!!! There's NOTHING bad about this figure. I thought I remembered reading that the tusks were going to get sized down? If this is sized down then wow! First, no QC issues at all with this guy. Second, the sculpt…gorgeous. As with the rest of the NA figures, he's an impressive update. I think his biceps, hands and shoes are from Ram Man. Nice reuse to get us SO MUCH more! The head sculpt is very nice. Just everything here really pluses up this figure. I'm really surprised, as one of the last figures from Mattel, that he turned out as well as he did. Thumbs up Mattel and a BIG thumbs up to the 4H for this one!!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Here's the thing; How can some people in the US be getting these now, albeit horrendously late, and some like myself get notice they won't ship until January?
    Good Traders:
    fbiagentcooper, The_Donster, Captain Miro, Satonic, grimghost, robb

Quote Originally Posted by Capt_Piett View Post
    Here's the thing; How can some people in the US be getting these now, albeit horrendously late, and some like myself get notice they won't ship until January?
    I think we all got the notice. I got it, then a few days ago, my sub shipped. Who knows what's going on over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt_Piett View Post
    I got the notice as well. I think it was just an automatic email that went out.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

"But mom said I look cool!"

Hardcore MOTUC Collector KelvAcos's Avatar
    Such a badass figure
    My MOTUC collection here ====> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3mddgXWJ7M

He looks amazing. I am glad his helmet can come off. Really, really great.

Now make me a Staghorn.
    The Lurkiest

**Somebody please make me a Staghorn**

Widget
    Once more a fantastic NA figure. Great one!!

I may go with figure of the 2016 year for Tuskador. Just an all around fun figure. From his small/large tusks with an option to store the smaller ones on his back, as well as his awesome overall sculpt... holy crow's feet. This guy rocks.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!