Thread: How many more Horde Trooper 2-packs would you buy?

How many more Horde Trooper 2-packs would you buy?

In light of the recent WTFWTK in which it is stated that Matty says there is more "noise" for Horde Troopers than there are actual buyers, lets start a log of how many extra Horde Trooper 2-packs you would be willing to commit yourself to if we could somehow convince Matty to go back into production.

I'm in for five (5) of them.

+5

This thread already exists: Horde troppers 2nd run, how many would be ordered from org members alone.

Their total petered out at 525 sets back in November. So your +5 brings the total number to only 530 sets. That's not close to the thousands of orders they need for a second run.

The poll How many more Horde Trooper packs would you buy if reissued? shows that the vast majority of buyers - even on a collector site - only want 1 to 3 sets.
    Last edited by ksensor; January 6, 2014 at 01:39pm.

Oops. Sorry Mods. I didn't see the poll when I looked for it earlier.

I don't get Neitlich's position on this.

He constantly repeats that we're the "vocal minority" and that what we want isn't actually indicative of what he can sell.
    But now he's saying that, based on the amount of Troopers people are speculating they may buy on the other thread, now, he's decided to listen to us and we haven't been vocal enough?!
    So frustrating. He just picks and chooses when he decides that our opinion is valid.

The Horde Troopers would sell out in no time. I've never been more confident of a statement I've made.
    THE KEY! GET THE KEY!
    Posted from iOS app

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by paulioscorchio View Post
    I don't get Neitlich's position on this.

He constantly repeats that we're the "vocal minority" and that what we want isn't actually indicative of what he can sell.
    But now he's saying that, based on the amount of Troopers people are speculating they may buy on the other thread, now, he's decided to listen to us and we haven't been vocal enough?!
    So frustrating. He just picks and chooses when he decides that our opinion is valid.

The Horde Troopers would sell out in no time. I've never been more confident of a statement I've made.
    He listens when it is convenient for himself.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by King Tamusk View Post
    He listens when it is convenient for himself.
    Agreed. We are making the Chinese sellers rich by buying all there QC fail Horde Troopers. Hopefully they just turn the assembly line after midnight and start cranking these things out to make the price drop.

These are the one true army builder for all of fandom, POP, Filmation and MOTU. If Scott can't figure that out then maybe he should move onto the "Monster High" toyline and rename his alter-ego "Doll-Guru".

a Muppet of a man...
    Thanks for the link, ksensor. We'll close this one down.