Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kuduk Ungol The Eagle Sorceress for MOTUC

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AlessandraF View Post
    If they give us a second head, maybe as secret accessory, I wish a new sculpture of old woman, not only a repaint... just for fun on my sunday...

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/j...-sorceress.jpg
    Cool! I DEFINITELY want Kuduk Ungol! If they include her head with the Sorceress, I will be really happy! I just want to know before hand so I can buy two!

IF they make her own figure, I would like her blue body to be a slightly lighter blue or something to differentiate the two characters more. Plus, she is older and more weathered, so it makes sense.

Also, IF she gets a new figure, she needs new forearms. She has arm cuffs and the Sorceress does not (MOTUC Sorceress also does not have cuffs, just like Filmation and toy. ). The forearms can be re-used for Teela-Na!:

Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Do it right or not at all Reboot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Telkan2 View Post
    You are absolutely correct...but that always bugged me, LOL! I mean, it just looked so darned uncomfortable to sleep in!
    Still less uncomfortable than effectively ripping her own head apart

On the actual topic of the thread - throwing a KU head in with the Teela'Na Sorceress would be nice (or, failing that, with a related character such as Veena or variant like the MYP Sorceress - ala the inclusion of the alternate Skeletor head with Demo-Man).

Doing her as a full-blown figure in her own right? No - either the difference would be so trivial as to be silly, or she'd have to be redesigned to the point that it would be doing her in name only.

I was really hoping to see a second head for Kuduk Ungol with the Sorceress.

I'm worried that we won't see her in toy form now - I hope I'm wrong.

Here are some quick mock-ups for what we could have had (still not 100% on the face):

I just added some extra detail to the staff to tie her in more ...

TOP 5 MOTUC MUST HAVES:
    1. Mermista
    2. Angella
    3. 200X Sorceress
    4. Snake Armor He-man & She-ra (See here for Hunter Knight's custom) 2-Pack
    5. Madame Razz w Broom

that mock up looks great. there are a couple other differences though. the beak doesnt have a line going through it like sorceress does and the eyes are round instead of semi circles

I think that a second head is a perfect way to kill 2 birds with one stone. its the same exact body, no idea about the accessory, I mean a new one would be cool, like the staff with that pink looking socreress(older mockup) and it totally gives people a reason to buy 2 Socreresses. TOY GURU, HEAR US,BRILLANT PLAN DEVELPOING HERE TO MAKE MATTELL MONEY.

Note: A cool accessory to include in with a Kuduk Ungol Would be the grat winged Messenger the e socreress send to help teela in the epsiode "Keeper of the Ancient Runs". That giant bird Totally reminds me of Kuduk Ungol with the 2 blue feathers hanging down by face, and make perfect sense that once a former Socreress of grayskull passes on her mantle, the take the form of bird they once transformed into and aid and assist the new socreress in tgime of crisis. Awesome way of connecting Filmation episodes together. Any one got any pics of the great winged Messenger?
    great-bird-b_thumb.jpg
    Last edited by facet; July 13, 2012 at 12:00pm.

Supreme Sorceress Queen Grayskull's Avatar
    I don't need a Kuduc Ungol. I'd prefer a Veena figure so that King Grayskull and his wife are finally united in MotUC!

Quote Originally Posted by AlessandraF View Post
    If they give us a second head, maybe as secret accessory, I wish a new sculpture of old woman, not only a repaint... just for fun on my sunday...

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/j...-sorceress.jpg
    haha.. good stuff. but looks like you gave her severe botox
    Don't hate me cause ... (I'm Da Man)!

Carlo Hooks you up thread, just click HERE!

This one is a little too minimal a change imo. I'd rather the Horsemen designed something else for the character. Otherwise, I doubt they'll even bother because, as the mock up suggests, this is just a difference of a head. It would be lame if that was a whole new figure.

I'd be game for that Teela-Na though. If they sold them as a two pack I might let it go, but there are a lot of two-packs I'd like to see more (Snake Men and Horde Troopers, dangit!!).

Quote Originally Posted by gbagok View Post
    This one is a little too minimal a change imo. I'd rather the Horsemen designed something else for the character. Otherwise, I doubt they'll even bother because, as the mock up suggests, this is just a difference of a head. It would be lame if that was a whole new figure.

I'd be game for that Teela-Na though. If they sold them as a two pack I might let it go, but there are a lot of two-packs I'd like to see more (Snake Men and Horde Troopers, dangit!!).
    But justlike the new "heman" we got dont you think it would be intreasting to see the evolution of socreress through out the ages. And All im suggessting here is an extra head just made to look a little older and some blue feathers, not even a new figure. Essentialy she really is a varient of the Socreress, so there is very little work that would be needed to create this character, All the other stuff i mentioned would be gravy.

Sorry, but I feel that we don't need her! We have the Sorceress finally! That's all we need! Do we really need every minor character that was in Filmation? We still have many main characters to have made!
    "I mark the hours every one, Nor have I yet outrun the Sun. My use & value unto you, are gauged by what you have to do."
    Enscribed onto Hermione Granger's Time Turner from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    But justlike the new "heman" we got dont you think it would be intreasting to see the evolution of socreress through out the ages. And All im suggessting here is an extra head just made to look a little older and some blue feathers, not even a new figure. Essentialy she really is a varient of the Socreress, so there is very little work that would be needed to create this character, All the other stuff i mentioned would be gravy.
    I don't think that's evolution of the Sorceress though, I think that's just the same figure with a slightly different head. The evolution of the Sorceress should, in my view, be like the difference we saw in the 200X Sorceress and Veena. They were clearly similar, but also clearly different. If they make Koduk, they will probably give you what you are asking for because King Grayskull was a similar concept--but I find it kind of lame for to just change the head slightly. Also I think you'd get a bit of a repaint, as even the Goddess and Zodak got that much.

Hmmm... She kinda looks like The Sorceress after a few years of hard drugs...
    I'm hoping for a Disco Skeletor for the next subscription exclusive! Fully flocked!

"I don't like to feel good! I like to feel EVIL!"

it would be cool if she had the all orange wings it would help her stand out or if the wings are like fakers sword and painted the shinny orange on the ends

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

Still want her, except different color scheme to make her stand out and apart from Teela'Na. I wish they would have mentioned her in The Sorceress' bio instead of "the previous Sorceress"

Did anyone else used to thing her name was Kodak Ungor? lol
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

Movie mayhem!
    Of all the second heads this is a pretty low priority for me. If we never got this character honestly I wouldn't mind. She looks exactly like the sorceress save for age and some very minor differences that are super easily customized. I'd much rather get second heads for characters that have extreme 200x differences like Buzzoff.... or call a difference era Sorcesses Kudok Ungol. I do think it would be cool to get a Movie Sorceress and maybe have her be Kudok.

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    If the tones of the costume were tweaked (maybe the white as more gray, and a lighter blue), she'd really be on par with BG Evil Lynn as far as differences from the original goes. She'd make a great quarterly figure.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

This one is a little too minimal a change imo.
    I have to agree, I'm not a fan of variants as it is and I feel this is barely a variant.
    I'd love it to be a second head, secret accessory or in a head pack though.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

I suppose if down the line they changed the wings on the Sorceress figure to be akin to Shadow Weaver's cloak instead of articulated wings as some people have hoped, they could include both heads and you could have a "Sorceress 2.0" or Kuduk Ungol. Or both if you bought two.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    we are probably not going to get her. so we can just use the white sorceress variant.

just a bump for her still want her with all orange wings

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

I would love to get this character (though I am not sure if they could give her the name Ungol due to the Tolkien Estate). I like the idea of a Sorceress to go with each He-Man, so she would go with Oo-Larr for me. I am also making the ToD Sorcess an original character to go with Vikor. Different He-Men, different bird ladies!

currently I'm planning on using my All White Sorceress (assuming I'm able to get her a full year after now, heheh) as the "previous Sorceress" who will be whoever.

This particular character need a figure? Sure, if we get a new head/headress sculpt. But really, the previous Sorcerss is the only reason I can validate buying the all white sorceress (ignoring that top notch orb holder)

SO I guess I'm saying I'll have my "kuduk Ungle". Do I want an older looking Sorceress? Heavens no. Egad no.

I love to see this characte produced. It would also be the perfect way to justify doing a Sorceress 2.0, with improved wings designed the way they were originally supposed to be done. All that's needed is a new head, and a retool of the existing wings sculpt.

You could then take your original Sorceress head and put it on this upgraded version. Perhaps the wings could also be more a Filmation accurate all-orange.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I want a Kuduk Ungol figure but she has to be different from the regular Sorceress buck:

- new face/head
    - different feathers
    - varicose veins
    - zimmer frame
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

I don't think there's enough of a difference to warrant her inclusion in the MOTUC line as a figure. I view her as another Snake Man-At-Arms situation.