View Poll Results: Who's your favorite 2nd head?

Voters
127. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mer-Man

40 31.50%
  • Man-at-Arms

17 13.39%
  • Teela

1 0.79%
  • Trap Jaw

11 8.66%
  • Moss Man

25 19.69%
  • Optikk

1 0.79%
  • She-Ra

17 13.39%
  • Whiplash

7 5.51%
  • Prince Adam

1 0.79%
  • Bow

7 5.51%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite 2nd head?

Pizza flows through me HordeFan's Avatar

What's your favorite 2nd head?

Which 2nd head are you most thankful for? Mine would be Moss Man. I never liked the vintage head and I loved the MYP show but disappointed with the 200x version. Classics came through for me to give me my perfect Mossy.

Heroic Warrior
    I love the She-Ra Filmation head. It's absolutely beautiful, and looks exactly like the cartoon.

I'm most thankful for Bow's head, though I may like other heads better. Bow's is the one that counts for me because I really don't like the moustache he's sporting on his Filmation head. The head with the circlet REALLY makes 'em look like an archer, to me, regardless of the Errol Flynn "Robin Hood" look of the other head.

The rest of the heads are all interchangeable for me; meaning I like to switch 'em around. Bow's moustache head is the only one that I'm sure I won't ever use, unless I come up with a good joke. Or a bad one.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Pizza flows through me HordeFan's Avatar
    It is perfect but for some reason Moss Man just had to win this one. I'm glad we didn't get stuck with hole-in-the-head She-Ra though!

Ghost In The Machine Staff Of Ka's Avatar
    This was a much tougher question than I thought!

So many that have wowed me - Mer mans cardback head ...FINALLY! Bows superb moustacheless head,Kronis and Teelas Snake head.

But the one that just blew me away -and still does- is Mossys 'Serene' Head. Finally this guy looks like an ancient nature god.

So its MOSS MAN all the way for me!

ka
    THE LINK BELOW IS THE TIME THE NEXT MOTUC FIGURE GO'S ON SALE!

http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5

[/CENTER]

Man-At-Arms by far. Not only are his 2 heads probably the only 2 that I like almost exactly the same, his second head is the one I really could not have lived without.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

As was already said, this was far harder than I thought initially to decide.

Plus, I wasn't certain which head constituted the "second" head. So I had to decide on criteria, and what I came up with was this (and sorry if this was understood or implied);

The figure's Vintage style head is it's "first head" and the other would be the "second head".

So I voted She-Ra. I dont know if I like it the best. But it was the one in the group that I would have been most dissapointed if we only got the vintage head.

Moss Man is probably my favourite. I wanted a serene "200x"-ish style head. I had vintage Moss Man, I loved vintage Moss Man, and I would have lived with vintage Classics Moss Man, but I really loved the look of him in 200x in as much as it wasnt Beast Man angry snarl head.

Bow's "Style guide" head is a must, and I am infinately happy to have it, but I think I could have lived with only the non-mustachioed head. Glad I dont have to.

Trap Jaw I had no expectations to have a second head, and in a way this is a cheat, because had they just did a second head, a kronis head would have been stupid, and I would have hated it... because I wouldnt have the arm too. But they did that so it's awesome. Still the best "2 in one characters" character. But really, I didnt need Kronis. I absolutely wanted it, and booyah, here we are. but I could have lived with just Trap Jaw.

Ultimately, yeah, the "Styleguide" She-Ra head was a must. If you count the vintage head as the "second head", then no, I wouldnt have voted for She-Ra. But i only had my criteria to judge by.

could have lived with only no mustach Man-At-Arms, glad I dont have to.
    Could have lived with only vintage Mer Man, (and point in fact though I LOVE the "cardback" head, I mostly display him with the vintage head... until I see what they do with stinkor, I do love seeing that terrible, ugly vintage head, ;P)
    Optikk didnt need a second eye.
    Whiplash...well I respect it, but have no use for it. It's cool, whatever, shrug.
    Teela helmet head, I only care about that because it's my Green Goddess Head, so I definately could have lived with only the hair bun head, but glad the second gave me a snakey Goddess.
    Love LOVE love Prince Adam's smirky face head. I would not want to loose it...but I could have done without.

Had to have Filmation She-Ra! (there I said it, styleguide...pffffah)

Oh, and POPers, I would completely be happy with a Classics Catra. Glad to have Filmation Catra, but I was ready for a really cool mix of Classics style vintage Catra. Still hope to see her. I dont hate POP. I didnt really care for the toys (of course) but I loved Catra's design. Cant wait to see what the rest have in store.

Yeah, i vote for Moss Man as well. What a great sculpt. Although my second choice would have been She-Ra. Gorgeous looking sculpt.

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    For me it's a toss up between Merman and She-Ra. I picked Merman though, he's easily one of my favorite figures overall.

Both of Merman's heads are equally awesome in She-Ra's case, the 2nd head is just perfection and definitely needed.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Man at Arms mustache head for me. At first, I had no desire to display that head on the figure. But when we got the Palace Guards, giving us dual side armor plus a new buck with a better shade of green, then I instantly favored the 2nd Man at Arms head.

"There's only one Master of the Universe and it's He-Man." - Stephen Colbert

"The heart has its reasons of which reason knows nothing." - Blaise Pascal

Normally I would have said Trap Jaw because of the fact that it gives us a whole new figure in Kronis but because Trap Jaw always wins my top figure votes I decided to pick someone else.

I voted for Moss Man. His second, kinder, head is just perfect for his character.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    tough just picking one.

I went with Mer-Man since I always wanted a Mer-Man that looked like the cardback and the mini-comics.

Heroic Warrior
    Not always sure which one I consider the '2nd head' MOST characters I only like ONE head, whether it's moss man's vintage or Bow's mustach and would never use the 'other' one for... anything.

Man at arms is the exception... I just can't seem to decide which one I like better and keep switchintg them

This is a hard one but i'd go with Moss man. The green Beastman head just doesn't look good to me. Why would Moss man look the same as Beastman?

I love most of the second heads though. She-ra would be of no interest to me with her 80s toy head. Also much pefer Bow and MAA with their tashes and Prince Adam having a smile. Also Have a second Trapjaw displayed as Kronis.

The only characters I prefer with their 80s heads are Whiplash and Merman.

If only Clawful came with a second head!

She-ra, the mask head to me is nothing more than an annoyance, an incredibly stupid decision to make it the default head, especially since it's so hard to remove, and about 99% of the collectors were planning on using the winged tiara either way.

Second pick would be Bow, I have no interest in the shaved head.
    When it comes to She-ra Princess of Power characters, FILMATION is the way to go!.

Evil Witch of Metternia Met-Hild's Avatar
    Definitely Moss Man. It's the Moss Man head for me. After I popped the green Beast Man head off, I didn't even consider ever putting it back.
    The artist formerly known as Mechthild

Please check out my MOTU revision fan art, and fan fiction: Metternia bios and history & myths.

Now also on DeviantArt: http://osmatar.deviantart.com/

Duncan. They're all great, but as far as crucial-to-the-story/ability to represent 2 eras, this wins for me. Kronis is great for this too, but his arm is needed for that to work.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Moss man, it separated him from more than just a flocked beastman.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Tough one but I'll go with Moss Man's serene head as my favorite. Personally, I think all the heads are quite nice.

Merman, Mossman, MAA, Adam. It is hard to choose just one! This should be a multiple choice. Also, Fisto, Kobra Khan, BG Evil Lynn, and Stinkor are missing!!!!! Not to mention Alcala Skeletor Head!!!!! And the Snake guards!

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Scientist View Post
    Not to mention Alcala Skeletor Head!!!!!
    Best second head ever!
    By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread

Heroic Warrior
    Stinkor easily, I have it on horde primes head and it looks perfect, add stinkor to the list. I like the 200x mossman head as well, looks like a green sasquatch!

This was VERY difficult to pick just one, because I can't have a Man-at-Arms, She-Ra, Moss-Man, Stinkor and Bow without their filmation/myp heads. Vintage just doesn't cut it for me. Also Merman's 2nd head is a must as well.

At the end of the day though, because of the hole I had to pick She-Ra.

scaly 2014 Subscriber! Dragonblaster's Avatar
    While I like most of the heads mentioned above more than the original head they wore right out of the package, I just had to go with Whiplash's 200X head. I never liked that ugly mug of the vintage figure, especially because of that weird third tooth...
    Press down on dragon's head. It will bite off your frickin' fingers !!!