Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Create-A-Character-Outta-Battleground Teela CONTEST!

The Create-A-Character-Outta-Battleground Teela CONTEST!

A PRIZE WILL BE AWARDED FOR THE WINNER!

Okay, I've debated on this for awhile so I'm finally deferring to you guys/gals.

I am not interested in BATTLEGROUND TEELA being Teela, so I need a new name and detailed bio for her.

So...............

Welcome to the Make-A-Character-Outta-Battleground Teela Contest!

Here's how it works:

1. Post here your entry with the following information: The "new" character's name, time period, faction (who they side with), and a detailed biography explaining her existence and connection to the MOTUC story. The character must be a different person than Teela.

2. When Battleground Teela sells out on MattyCollector.com, I will give myself up to 24 hours to determine the winner. The winning entry is based solely on which bio and character name I like best and plan to use.

3. A winner WILL be named, so long as there is at least one entry. Even if all you guys give me is "Tesla, goddess of the lost-and-found Ray Gun". It wouldn't be a fun thread if I didn't ante up with a prize.

4. The prize: A FREE BATTLEGROUND TEELA ACTION FIGURE! That's right, I will give away my second figure from my subscription. If the winner doesn't want that as the prize, then I will exchange the action figure for a He-Man or Skelly t-shirt in their size from the local t-shirt shop. Style and color will depend on availability. The winner will be PMed and I'll make arrangements to mail your prize to you!

5. EXTRA RULE: Once someone has posted ahead of you with a drastically similar bio or name, I won't be picking yours. So, no stealing someone else's idea and improving on it. YOU NEED TO BE CREATIVE!

***I reserve the right to add to these rules if I see any problems forming. Don't worry, I'm fair!

So...... WHO IS THIS GAL???

[IMG]http://thefwoosh.com/wp-content/uplo...un-400x703.jpg[/IMG]

Good luck!
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

Battleground Teela'Na:
    Warrior Sorceress of Grayskull

Long before she was the Sorceress of Grayskull, Teela'Na was a warrior. She fought hard to fend off her village from Keldor's invading forces. After repelling the evil forces attacking her village, Teela'Na felt like someone was calling to her. She armed herself and followed the mysterious voice in her head. She reached Castle Grayskull and became the current Sorceress' apprentice. Soon Teela'Na will take her place as the next Heroic Guardian of Castle Grayskull!

Does this count?
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now who shall I fight for?

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Barbaria: Heroic bride of Vikor and the first female "He-Man"!
    Time: Vikor's time.

After her husband heroically died in battle against the Fighting Foe Men, Barbaria took on the duty of protecting the Sword of He until the Goddess could find another He-Man to take Vikor's place. Since Barbaria was already an expert warrior who fought on the side of good (with Vikor, no less!), the Goddess allowed this to give her a purpose and to help distract her from her incomparable grief. What the Goddess did not let her know is that her unborn son would be the next He-Man! The Goddess and Barbaria were very close (as the Sorceress and He-Man of our time period). Barbaria fought many battles and no one ever knew she held the Sword of He except for the Goddess. The evil of that time believed the best male warrior would hold it! So, the sword was kept safe and the Goddess and Barbaria trained Vikor's son until he grew old enough to become the sword's next true protector. Only then, did Barbaria pass the title on.
    Last edited by Darkspecter; June 9, 2011 at 08:49pm.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Val E Girl
    Ok, the Barbaria idea is cleaver. I may not like the name (although very Masters) but everything else is great.

Mela Preternian TrailBlazer
    Powers of Grayskull

Growing up during a time of war Mela was taught to hunt and track like all children her age. Being raised by the barbarian tribe of Grayskull made her hunger for knowledge about the outside world in which elder tribesmen spoke of. Wild tales of magic and artifacts made her wish to see more of the world she lived in. As a young woman Mela decided that she wanted to honor her fallen king and join the newly formed Pretenian Guard. With her outstanding tracking skills she was quickly designated as a scout and ranger for the guard. Mela was eventually chosen by the Sorceress to trail blaze a path to the uncharted frozen north. Her task was to find a man named Vikor in this uncharted land and deliver an artifact of great power. Upon finding the Valley of Gnarl Mela would not return to the Guard but would later marry Vikor and helped protect the Sword of He from the Fighting Foe Men.

Heroic Warrior
    Name: Daidra Nar

Faction:Warrior Queen of the Fighting Foe Men (wasn't just a boys club)

Time: Preternia

Bio: Daidra Nar grew up in the time of King Grayskull and bore witness to his epic battles against the Horde and numerous enemies of ancient Eternia. With the banishment of the Horde and only a few remnants of the Snake Men remaining, she set out to carve her own niche in the warlord market. Daidra wanted nothing more than to obtain power and expand her territories and some how obtain the awesome might of Grayskull for herself. She amassed a small army, she dubbed her Fighting Foe Men, and lay siege to the land. Ancient Eternia trembled at her ruthless ambition and either bowed before her or were trampled under the boots of her legions. Vikor, as the Goddess' chosen protector of the Sword of He, mounted an opposition to the Warrior Queen. Between his many battles with the remaining Snake Men, Vikor freed much of Eternia from the Fighting Foe Men's oppressive occupation. The Goddess sent Vikor to the Valley of Gnarl for what turned out to be his most dedicated and embattled campaign as He-Man of the North. Daidra Nar had heard rumor of great power bestowed upon those who controlled the vast caverns nestled in the Valley of Gnarl. The caverns attained their fabled power due to the entire cavern stystem being a giant geode of corodite. Daidra set out to make the power hers and Vikor stopped her and her armies at every turn. Deciding she should never have sent Men to do a Woman's job, she set out on her own to secure the legendary power for herself and encountered Vikor on her mission. The two made an easy alliance at first meeting as Daidra did not disclose her true identity and Vikor fell an easy mark for a pretty face with a strong sword arm. Daidra told Vikor she was a maiden from the Valley and was on the look out for the Fighting Foe Men and was trying to protect the caverns. In his infatuated innocence Vikor led Daidra directly to the caverns and then she made her move. The power of the corodite comibined with the epic might of the battle between Vikor and the Warrior Queen produced an unlikely end to both of them and encased both in suspended animation in a tomb of corodite. Now beneath the Ocean of Gnarl in an undersea cave, both Vikor and the villainous Daidra Nar wait for their untold futures or to be forgotten by time.
    Last edited by Rakashian Calamari; June 10, 2011 at 12:18am.
    Good trades with: Cammor

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Ok, the Barbaria idea is cleaver. I may not like the name (although very Masters) but everything else is great.
    Thanks. The name is obviously after "barbarian" but I chose it, because it also resembles "Barbarella" who BGTeela kind of resembles...so I had to go with it!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Interesting, so far....

Quote Originally Posted by DO4M View Post
    Battleground Teela'Na:
    Warrior Sorceress of Grayskull

Long before she was the Sorceress of Grayskull, Teela'Na was a warrior. She fought hard to fend off her village from Keldor's invading forces. After repelling the evil forces attacking her village, Teela'Na felt like someone was calling to her. She armed herself and followed the mysterious voice in her head. She reached Castle Grayskull and became the current Sorceress' apprentice. Soon Teela'Na will take her place as the next Heroic Guardian of Castle Grayskull!

Does this count?
    Who she is to me already, so I'm disqualified.

but then again, I dont have to use who she is to me to come up with a bio for the contest right?

After the final defeat of Skeletor by her father, Prince Adam, and his subsequent marriage to Teela, his true love, were revealed as the true inheritors of Castle Grayskull and ruled Eternia peacfully from those very halls as He-Man & The Sorceress. It was in this time of peace that they begot and raised their daughter, Edorla. Growing up only hearing tales of the old adventures her parents and family from her Grandpa Duncan and Uncle Orko, Edorla wished to experience some of this same "adventure" that she had never known. Unbeknownst to her a great, new evil was to come to Eternia and she would be called upon to raise aloft the magic sword and weild the Powers of Grayskull, secretly becoming Teela of He, new guardian of Eternia!

Master of Mix & Match Charlie Brown's Avatar
    interesting challenge, let's play!

"the morrigan"
    queen of the battle grounds

a legendary warrioress, catha némain was a preternian girl whose village was destroyed by the creature known as the red beast.
    in her quest for seeking revenge she found a young warrior, vikor, enslaved by demo-man, and helped him freeing from his chains.
    after that they continued their mission fighting alongside against the fighting foe man.
    when vikor was recruited by the goddess, she followed her lover and her legend grew as "the queen of the battle grounds", her
    presence being announced by the flight of her pet companion, a black crow named badb.
    her sword is still kept in eternos, held by queens as a symbol of majesty...
    Last edited by Charlie Brown; June 12, 2011 at 09:39am.

Filmation She-Ra Forever! AlessandraF's Avatar
    Future Sorceress of Grayskull

Finding out that He-Man has used the Cosmic Key to travel back to the past of Eternia, and fearing for his fate, Teela decided to travel in the past too.
    But the superstitious inhabitants of Preternia, believe red-haired women are evil witches and she has to separate from He-Man.
    During her journey, Teela meet Sharella, the Goddess who perceive the young woman from the future has a very special destiny and helps her magically changing her appearances.
    With her foresight, the Goddess knows Grayskull will be at great risk again in the future because of the Snake Men.
    To save the future Sorceress of Grayskull, the Goddes advise Teela of the great danger her mother will be in the future, and donates her the magical staff of Ka and her Snake helmet.
    Sharella transports Teela back to the future at the exact moment King Hssss is about to deadly hit the Sorceress. Teela, using themagic powers from the staff and the helmet, fights back Hsss and drive him away of the Castle.
    Once alone, the Sorceress decide to once again sacrifice her feeling for her daughter and erase form Teela's memory all the truth told to her by the Goddess, keeping safe the armor and the staff of Ka until the time her beloved child will be ready to reclaim them and become the new Sorceress of Grayskull.
    "One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them,
    One ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them..."

I'm supporting Power and Honour Foundation!
    http://www.powerandhonor.org/

………… ________
    ……… / | \\___
    …… /........|-.... |.…..... o\
    ……… (@)-----------(@)-´

Real Name: Ludweena™ - Savage huntress roaming the woodlands of Eternia

On his quest to rid Eternia from evil the mighty Vikor™ crossed paths with the fierce blonde warrioress Ludweena™. Together they freed the Valley of Gnarl from invading snakemen and from a marauding horde of demon spirits. Bound by his oath to protect the people of the north, Vikor™ sacrificed himself during their final battle with the demonlord. After the heroic death of her companion peace returned to the ravaged land and Ludweena™ began wandering around aimlessly in search of adventure. One day she saw a burst bright light appear in a nearby forest and discovered a cheerful Thenurian playing songs on a strange-looking harp. This dwarf-like creature was not from this age and told her about the dark, menacing times he lived in and the veil of everlasting evil that Skeleto® had spun around his homeland. Ludweena™ agreed to travel back with him to join the defenders of Grayskull™ in their fight against Skeleto® and his minions. While Ludweena™ was already highly experienced with the sword Man-at-Arms™ tought her how to use laser weapons, a skill she quickly mastered to perfection. Unfortunately, constant quarreling with the red haired captain of the guard caused Ludweena™ to leave the palace. She ventured into the Evergreen forest where she met Moss Man and became a guardian of Eternia's woodlands.
    Last edited by Crusader; June 10, 2011 at 06:41am. Reason: changed 'skilled' to 'experienced'
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

Name: Grayce
    Time Period: Preternia
    Faction: Good

Bio: Hailing from the planet of Vautubera, Grayce's teenage years were shattered when King Hiss led a party of Snake Men to her home world, plundering it of natural resources lacking on Eternia. Witnessing the death of her family and the enslavement of her sister by King Hiss, Grayce vowed to rescue her sibling. The journey to free her sister Xyla would start by retrieving a laser pistol from a fallen Snake Man and embarking upon a quest across her home world, trying to find information regarding King Hiss' base of operations. By the time she discovered the answer and found a way to Eternia, Grayce had grown into a fierce young woman capable of fending for herself. Once on Eternia, Grayce learned the fate of Xyla was that of King Hiss' personal concubine. Unfortunately Grayce never managed to free Xyla as she was sent to the Void with most of the Snake Men. With no family left, Grayce took it upon herself to honor her sister by ending slavery on Eternia and battling the remaining Snake Men. Her first victory against slavery came at the hands of the Fighting Foe Men as she unknowingly freed their greatest adversary, Vikor, who became her closest ally on Eternia.
    Proud supporter of the Snake Men.

Most Wanted: Slave Girl, Eldor, Spinnerella, Mermista, Peekablue, Crita, Lizorr, Tyrantisaurus Rex, Battle Ram, Great Black Wizard.
    Most Wanted for Filmation Sub: Madame Razz with Broom, Lord Masque, Ileena, Granita, General Sunder.

No Slave Girl? Watch us hurl!

A barbaric world without slave girls? That's truly barbaric!

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Name: Rhyla
    Period: Pre-Eternia
    Faction: Heroic Warriors (Pre-Eternian)

In the age of Pre-Eternia, Rhyla was a young teenager orphaned during a savage attack by the Dino Reptilian Kingdom on the outskirts of the Eternian Kingdom. Already a promising warrior with a mysterious “battle sense” (an almost fugue-like state in which she was completely aware of her surroundings and could react almost instantly), she was sponsored for training at the City of Wisdom by one of Eternia’s greatest benefactor’s, Keldor. It was there that she met another student named Gray, who was studying magic under the tutelage of Eldor, and Weldon, a wise-cracking Thenurian who left his peaceful village to pursue the path of a warrior. Not long after befriending both, she discovered Gray’s greatest secret: he was He-Ro, the magical defender of Eternia. She joined He-Ro, Eldor and Weldon on many of their heroic quests, and established her own budding legend in the process. One point of contention, however, consistently arose between Rhyla and Gray/He-Ro: Keldor. While Rhyla and the rest of Eternia saw him as a generous, powerful citizen and ally, Gray knew, but could not prove, that he was, in fact, the malevolent Nameless One who pulled the strings behind the scenes of the conflict with the Snake Men.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Can't we just slap a FILMation She-Ra head on her and call her Ileena, from the FILMation episode "A Friend in Need"???

Powers of Grayskull Lord Snake Hunter's Avatar

She was a young warrior lady from Preternia that fought with Grayskull against the Horde. When the Sword of Power was separated in 2 halves, a small piece of the magic metal flew out and stuck in his chest and layed near his heart, putting her live at risk.

Suddenly a magician appears and save her. He was Keldor who travelled to the past using the Cosmic Key. He saves the girl, but the metal gave her a new strenght and power. Then Keldor realices what the power source was and wanted to get that piece and kill the girl, but a young Gwildor appeared an rescued the girl.

For years, Aristela and Gwildor traveled with the Cosmic Key scaping from Keldor and helping other He-Men keeping the both halves separated. She was a helpful companion of Oolar, Vikor, Wundar and other brave warriors, even traveled to the future where she will meet NA He-Man. In the last years of her live, Queen Veena ask her for being the successor of her power and became the second Sorceress until the end of her days.
    TOP 20 MOTUC ITEMS WISHLIST
    -SONGSTER -KARG -CALIX -SCROLLOS -SAGITAR -CLAWDEEN -GRANITA
    -QUEEN ANDREENO -CERATOS -KULATAK ELDER
    -BIONATOPS -TURBODACTYL -TYRANTISAURUS -BATTLERAPTOR
    -METEORBS -ORACLE -QUEEN VEENA -GRAY -ODIPHUS -MONSTROID

2015 NA SUB (EXCLUSIVE: Darius)
    -Weaponstronic, Tuskador, Kayo, Lizorr, Staghorn, Hoove

Quote Originally Posted by AlessandraF View Post
    Future Sorceress of Grayskull

Finding out that He-Man has used the Cosmic Key to travel back to the past of Eternia, and fearing for his fate, Teela decided to travel in the past too.
    But the superstitious inhabitants of Preternia, believe red-haired women are evil witches and she has to separate from He-Man.
    During her journey, Teela meet Sharella, the Goddess who perceive the young woman from the future has a very special destiny and helps her magically changing her appearances.
    With her foresight, the Goddess knows Grayskull will be at great risk again in the future because of the Snake Men.
    To save the future Sorceress of Grayskull, the Goddes advise Teela of the great danger her mother will be in the future, and donates her the magical staff of Ka and her Snake helmet.
    Sharella transports Teela back to the future at the exact moment King Hssss is about to deadly hit the Sorceress. Teela, using themagic powers from the staff and the helmet, fights back Hsss and drive him away of the Castle.
    Once alone, the Sorceress decide to once again sacrifice her feeling for her daughter and erase form Teela's memory all the truth told to her by the Goddess, keeping safe the armor and the staff of Ka until the time her beloved child will be ready to reclaim them and become the new Sorceress of Grayskull.
    I vote for this one!
    "I mark the hours every one, Nor have I yet outrun the Sun. My use & value unto you, are gauged by what you have to do."
    Enscribed onto Hermione Granger's Time Turner from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Myna Meiru: Wandering Warrior Woman
    Faction: Heroic Warriors
    Time Period :Present Day Eternia

A powerful warrior from the planet Gynos, Myna has trained all her life in the way of the sword.
    After competing in the Queen's Blade Tournament on Gynos. Myna traveled the Universe looking for suitable competition to test her skills.
    Along the way she claimed an energy gun from a fallen warrior. While she prefers her blade, Myna has trained long to make ensure her aim is as good as her swing. Upon landing on Eternia she finds it rich with battle and worthy opponents. Encountering Teela the two fought to a stalemate, only halting because of an attack for Beastman who was hoping to capture the pair for Skeletor. The two warrior women easily defeated Beastman and his Shadow Beasts. Afterward Myna walked off saying she and Teela would fight again.

Repulsed by Skeletors's evil she allies herself with the He-Man and the Heroic Warrios when needed. Myna would prefer to challenge Teela and other warriors in battle, and has taken and interest in Prince Adam, claiming she sees "great potential" in him.

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Faction: Heroic Warriors
    Time Period: Eternian Present

After being found alone and hungry by a young Duncan, Eternia's Royal Man-At-Arms, Teela was quickly adopted and took to life in the royal Palace of King Randor and Queen Marlena. Although she was just an infant, Teela's potential was quite obvious to her new father and a strong bond was formed between the two.

While she excelled in school and was told she would make an excellent Royal Emissary, Duncan knew she longed for the excitement of battle. Against the wishes of Queen Marlena, Duncan began training his daughter in the ways of combat. Alongside Prince Adam the two young warriors displayed a lasting relationship and after her twentieth birthday Teela was awarded the role of Captain of the Royal Guard.

Not one to show any signs of weakness, Teela adorned the battle fatigues of hero's past: a battle-harness, fur-leggings, and special Corrodite wrist-guards and belt. Although she has become the Captain of the Guard, she is still young, and has yet to prove her abilities to not only the guards she commands, but to herself as well.
    **Staunch FILMation Subscription supporter!!! **** NEEDS a New Adventures Subscription!!!**

MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Reminder:

The point is to create a "new" character out of this Battleground Teela figure.

Filmation She-Ra Forever! AlessandraF's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvelous0ne View Post
    I vote for this one!
    Thanks Marvelous0ne, but as the author of the thread said, this should be a NEW character.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAdam101 View Post
    Reminder:

The point is to create a "new" character out of this Battleground Teela figure.
    Ok, here is it...

My-Ra
    Warrior Princess of the North

Taking advantage of Vikor absence from the North of Eternia, the infamous Ape Clan, barbarian nomad conquerors, decided to take the control of entire region and beiseged the kingdom.
    To protect his second-born doughter from the invader's slavery, Oo-Laf, Vikor’s father, gave her to Zilora, leader of the Snakes Clan. Zilora realized that My-Ra has great inner strength and was determined to become a great warrior to reclaim her own kingdom, so she allowed her to follow a hard training.
    Few years later, while My-Ra was training in the Plains of Perpectua, she came across a misterious injured warrior. He said his name was He-Man and came from the future. Thinking he was delirating, she carried him to Sharella, the Sorceress protector of the Snakes Clan, who took care of the stranger and healed him.
    To show his gratitude He-Man gave My-Ra a small but powerful weapon and the young warrior realized that was time to free her people!
    With Sharella’s blessing My-Ra returned to the North Region to fight alone the entire invader’s army, she freed her people and became Myr-Ra the Warrior Princess of the North … Later she fight side by side with her brother to protect Eternia from the Snakemen.
    Last edited by AlessandraF; June 12, 2011 at 09:41am.
    "One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them,
    One ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them..."

I'm supporting Power and Honour Foundation!
    http://www.powerandhonor.org/

………… ________
    ……… / | \\___
    …… /........|-.... |.…..... o\
    ……… (@)-----------(@)-´

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    This easy, paint her hair red and call her Red Sonya. The rest is obvious.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Name: Grizelda Applebanger
    Era: Preternia

Finishing her night shift at the Fuel and Gruel on Halloween, Grizelda was in the process of changing into her barbarian costume when she slipped on the wet employee's bathroom floor while struggling to put on her boots. The combination of the formica and uric acid coupled with the impact of Grizelda's metallic bra created a chemical reaction powerful enough to open a dimensional rift transporting her to the first Ultimate Battleground! Her sudden and dramatic appearance caused participants on both sides to temporarily pause. The heroes snapped fast enough to take advantage of the sudden lull in action to surprise the opposing forces and drive them back. Grizelda was hailed as the reason for turning certain defeat into victory and elevated as ruler. Ecstatic about the drastic change in her lifestyle, Grizelda wanted to fit in more with her surroundings and discarded her shoes for the more traditional fur boots. Days later, the last remnants of the evil forces returned to the battleground to scavenge the dead bodies and found Grizelda's otherworldly sneakers. Unfamiliar with Earth languages, they misinterpreted the name "Fila" as "Teela" and thus the legend was born...
    Last edited by Benedict Judas Hel; June 12, 2011 at 10:41am.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

@ BJH:

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Battleground Tee-La - Heroic Warrior Woman

Tee-La was a blonde woman warrior who defended Castle Grayskull from Skeletor, Beast Man and Mer-Man during the Great Unrest. Along with her allies Oo-Larr the jungle He-Man, Man-At-Arms and Stratos, they eventually defeated Skeletor and his warriors and imprisoned behind the Mystic Wall, bringing an age of peace to Eternia. During this period, Tee-La married Oo-Larr, with both warriors becoming guardians of Castle Grayskull as it's king and queen until Oo-Larr's mysterious disappearance in battle. With only one last guardian remaining, The Spirit of Castle Grayskull appointed Tee-La as the immortal Sorceress of Castle Grayskull!

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Extendar • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Sagitar • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP) • Oo-Larr