Thread: Answering My Own Question: FISTO Card Art

Answering My Own Question: FISTO Card Art

I posted a thread in this forum many moons ago about the Fisto card art image and on what card it could be found. I was looking for the image of Fisto that you might have seen on the back of a vintage MOTU card. Long story short, no one knew. I've searched for a good, high-quality image of this depiction of Fisto for some time and was unable to find anything. And then... .

I bought a group of vintage MOTU mini-comics and included were several Canadian French/English minis. While flipping through one of the minis, right between the two stories (the same story is printed twice: once in French, once in English) there was a two-page section of MOTU figure images, including...FISTO! So, I was able to scan it, enlarge it and make it into a JPEG.

Here it is for any and all Fisto Fans:

Fisto Big JPEG better color.JPG
    HOPE FOR DRAGSTOR IS ALIVE IN 2015!!!!!

Looks great, that's what the Classics head show have looked like.
    Hey, if you want to wallow in the negative, go nuts. Sure, things aren’t absolutely perfect, and people passionate about a property can get all keyed up about things. But I don’t collect toys to be miserable. So I’d rather think about the things that do excite me
    http://thefwoosh.com/2014/06/masters...beyond-vintage

Thanks! Yeah, it is a lot different than the "smooshed face" vintage Fisto figure.

Still hoping to find the image on a cardback someday.
    HOPE FOR DRAGSTOR IS ALIVE IN 2015!!!!!

Shhhh... It's a Secret... Midwinter's Avatar
    My collection is sorely lacking in the vintage MOC department. I have quite a few, but nowhere near what I wish I had.

Are you telling me that Fisto might never have made it on to a cardback? I'll have to dig around too.
    In Midwinter, the heat from the oven baking my Shrinky Dinks is all I need!

I have a vintage Mekaneck mint on card that has fisto's picture on the back.

$_57.JPG

Fisto can be seen on the back of a few MOC figures. Some include BA Skeletor, Mekaneck, Moss Man, Orko, Prince Adam, Roboto, Spikor, Stinkor, Sy-Klone, Two-Bad & Webstor.