Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: The Power and The Honor Foundation - Original MOTU Art Preservation

Just made my donation. Can not wait to get this.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Van Pelt View Post
    Just remember, there is a limited supply. We hope to have plenty on hand for donations at Power-Con but we won't know exactly how many will be left until we get there.
    Well, you'll certainly be getting 55 greenbacks from me if there are some at the Power-Con. Excited!!!!

This is one more thing that's gonna make Power-Con freakin' awesome!
    I can't wait to hold it in my hands.

Quote Originally Posted by JVS3 View Post
    This is one more thing that's gonna make Power-Con freakin' awesome!
    I can't wait to hold it in my hands.

Sorry. My inner 10 year old wouldn't let me ignore that.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

Robots and Monsters! TrimmTrabb's Avatar
    Does the fact that this is a non profit organization prevent Matty from messing with you guys?
    Again, cannot wait to see this book!

Heroic Reviewer of MOTUC Pixel Dan's Avatar
    I will definitely be making my donation and picking one of these up at Power-Con! This is awesome!
    For toy review videos and more, visit Pixel-Dan.com!
    SUBSCRIBE to me on YouTube! YouTube.com/Mandalorian30
    Latest MOTU Classics Videos:

So awesome, just want to say to some of those who might have reservations. These guys are the real deal, its not so no-name fans who are doing this.

I am sure it will be worth every penny and then some
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

I made a donation, so I guess I'll be getting mine in September!
    Knowledge is power, arm yourself

My feedback ,cool people I've dealt with

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ak+good+trader

Thank you all for the great response. I am glad that there are many like-minded collectors out there that want to make this succeed.

We have been getting some questions about donating now and picking up the catalog at Power-Con in September.

Just to clarify how you can get your catalog(s); at Power-Con, we will have a complete list of donors and you will be able to pick up your copy at the con if you wish. In the weeks following the con, the remaining catalogs will be mailed to donors that did not pick up their copy. As the con gets closer, we will be able to give a better estimate.

If you are interested in getting the catalog at Power-Con, donating now is the perfect way to insure that you get a copy. We intend to have extra catalogs at our booth for new donors but we cannot guarantee how many will be available.

Also, we have been getting some questions confirming that the $55 donation covers world-wide shipping. Yes, for your donation we feel it is important to get you your catalog no matter where you live! (BTW, the printer estimated the catalog to weigh 2.5 pounds!)

We also forgot to mention we recently implemented a FAQ section on our site.

The FAQ are those that came to mind, but we'd love to hear from fellow collectors on what else we could add to this section
    Last edited by PowerAndHonor; June 23, 2011 at 11:27pm.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerandHonor
    Just to clarify how you can get your catalog(s); at Power-Con, we will have a complete list of donors and you will be able to pick up your copy at the con if you wish. In the weeks following the con, the remaining catalogs will be mailed to donors that did not pick up their copy. As the con gets closer, we will be able to give a better estimate
    Thanks for the update, just paid for my copy. See you guys at Power-Con
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

This is a great idea! I will surely make a donation and get a copy of the book.

Guys and gals...

This thread is not to be used to question the motives of the Foundation nor is it to be used to tell them how they should or shouldn't be running the operation. If you have questions, please feel free to ask them, but discussion saying that they should give this stuff away for free or anything of the like will be deleted.

I've already gone through and deleted a bunch of posts that were off topic like that, so if yours disappeared, you know where it went.
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

master of hiphop
    such a great idea

now i just need some paypal funds
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html

ORDERED!!!

From what I've seen so far, it's going to be an amazing book. Also, from a customizer's point-of-view, photos of concept figures equals references for more customs
    See ALL of my customs (tons of He-Man, Transformers, JLU, TNBX, Flash Gordon, and more in one organized Gallery):
    http://dchallofjustice.com/CJgallery....php?cat=10006

ALL OF MY HEMAN CUSTOMS ARE HERE:
    http://dchallofjustice.com/CJgallery...s.php?album=18

Your help is needed!

We are currently looking for volunteers to bring our advertising postcards to any toy shows or conventions that you might be attending.

If you are willing to either hand them out or place them on the promotional table or have a fellow dealer put them at their table, then please contact us.

Just let us know if it is a large or small show and we will get the postcards to you!

There are 3 different versions.

From The Power and The Honor Foundation

Quote Originally Posted by PowerAndHonor View Post
    Your help is needed!

We are currently looking for volunteers to bring our advertising postcards to any toy shows or conventions that you might be attending.

If you are willing to either hand them out or place them on the promotional table or have a fellow dealer put them at their table, then please contact us.

Just let us know if it is a large or small show and we will get the postcards to you!

There are 3 different versions.
    How bad is it that I just want one of each postcard for my collection?
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by PowerAndHonor View Post
    Your help is needed!

I am headed to MLP Fair 2011 (the Hasbro MLP Convention) in 2 weeks, approx 200-300 people.

Then I am headed to Wizard World Chicago in August which has approx 5000-10000 people in the middle of August.

I am more then happy to hand them out at either, if you want them at the MLP Fair you need to get them to me before 7-2 as I will be on the road then

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    I am headed to MLP Fair 2011 (the Hasbro MLP Convention) in 2 weeks, approx 200-300 people.

Then I am headed to Wizard World Chicago in August which has approx 5000-10000 people in the middle of August.

I am more then happy to hand them out at either, if you want them at the MLP Fair you need to get them to me before 7-2 as I will be on the road then
    Thank you so much! Check your PM, a package will be on its way.

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    Just made a donation, and I've already "liked" the Facebook page. I remember buying something a long time ago from TheCafeWha?, too bad I can't remember exactly what it was or when...

I wish I could go to Power-Con to see this in person, but I'll just have to wait until the book ships. Good luck on your fundraiser!
    Vintage NA for MOTUC!! LET'S GO~~
    MOTUC wants: Spinnerella, Angella, Mermista, Perfuma, Peekablue, Kayo, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Tung Lashor, Sssqueeze, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

Court Magician
    I just donated/ordered. Can't wait to see what's in it.

I have made my donation. I will not be at PowerCon so I will just have to sit tight and wait for it to be delivered to me.

This is going to be awesome

sculptor - fantastique JimPansen's Avatar
    Boy,oh boy! The He-Man concepts on the cards are already looking awesome

I'm gonna do my donation next week. Man, this is gonna be so awesome!
    "Why's Dragstor riding on Night Stalker?" "Cause he can."

My donation has been made a couple of days ago.
    I also just send you a PM about the German Grayskull Convention!
    Positivity, folks!
    Letīs all agree to love MOTU enough to let others love MOTU, too!

Heroic Photog Supporter musclor's Avatar
    Donated last night. Can't wait to see the book. Just wish I could make it to power con.
    Photog is here! thank you, Mattel!

Now how about some mini-comics love (like Lodar, Geldor, Dakon......)? And Mermista?