Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: The Power and The Honor Foundation - Original MOTU Art Preservation

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Van Pelt View Post
    Nobody likes H.E.M.A.N.? I actually would love to talk with anyone at Mattel who pitched this concept at NY Toy Fair and see how serious they really were or if this was just a quick concept idea.
    The 2 pitch panels on Pg 141 I thought were a joke when I read them and then I saw you guys said they were serious and
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Evil & armed for combat TJRules's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    Yep, this book has been a dream of mine for so long... and now it's come true. And it's Volume 1! May there be many more volumes to come...
    Exactly! I second this. Many, many, many more......
    Support Green Mini-Comic Trap Jaw in MOTUC!

Land Shark in MOTUC!!!!!! Do it Mattel!!! Do it NOW!!!!

Support The Power & Honor Foundation

Power-Con/ThunderCon

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    Yep, this book has been a dream of mine for so long... and now it's come true. And it's Volume 1! May there be many more volumes to come...
    Here here!!!! I too Hope we can get it sooner than later that way I can let my Imagination run wild of what could have been.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Van Pelt View Post
    Nobody likes H.E.M.A.N.? I actually would love to talk with anyone at Mattel who pitched this concept at NY Toy Fair and see how serious they really were or if this was just a quick concept idea.
    I loved the design but not the concept. I don't like He-Man the Super Soldier.
    Last edited by CocoaSmooth; September 28, 2011 at 03:51am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2012 Create a character Runners up Mini-Sub please!!! I needs Bubblor and Major Header.

So when will these ship to the global fans?
    NOW DOING CHARACTER ART COMMISSIONS - PM FOR DETAILS
    DeviantArt Gallery
    Week Daze - my webcomic
    The Return to Anwat Gar

Court Magician
    Does the foundation send their book international?

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by oICEMANo View Post
    ^ Yes, that.

So, to refrain from making any shady comments like 'torrent plz?', what can a fan from Europe do to get their hands on the official book and support the cause? If there is nothing, would it be too insane to expect some sort of share in the form of e.g. watermarked/bad quality scans or anything? Or does one just need to swallow the bad pill and try to be happy for everyone else?
    Last edited by PaavoGold; September 28, 2011 at 08:33am.

Quote Originally Posted by PaavoGold View Post

Edit:

^ Yes, that.

So, to refrain from making any shady comments like 'torrent plz?', what can a fan from Europe do to get their hands on the official book and support the cause? If there is nothing, would it be too insane to expect some sort of share in the form of e.g. watermarked/bad quality scans or anything? Or does one just need to swallow the bad pill and try to be happy for everyone else?
    Simply donate. These wonderful people will ship the book anywhere.
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

Yes, we do

Quote Originally Posted by oICEMANo View Post
    Read our reply on the previous page
    Last edited by Emiliano; September 28, 2011 at 12:11pm. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    Simply donate. These wonderful people will ship the book anywhere.
    Thank you for the second time, this just made my day!

I'm happy how this news does make a lot of sense, since Masters was HUGE in Europe! So thanks for the people of this organisation, I can once say they didn't forget us Europeans!

I'm happy how this news does make a lot of sense, since Masters was HUGE in Europe! So thanks for the people of this organisation, I can once say they didn't forget us Europeans!
    Hey, I live in Italy, how could I forget?

Just wanted to jump in here and thank the guys at Power and Honor, the book is amazing and the fact I got Mark Taylor to sign his forward and Ted Mayer to sign one of his fav pieces of art inside was just a super extra bonus.

Too bad i didnt get Emiliano to sign it He always looked to busy for me to bug him

Hope we get a Vol 2 next year!
    the ignore list is my new best friend

Court Magician
    Thanks again for you guys's help! As the immediate result of your help---->

"Thanks for your order
    You just completed your payment. Paypal
    "

*Dances in circles!*

Cant's wait to have the book!

Also, I am too trying to do my part via spreading the good word: Twitter & Facebook joined, plus a personal appeal made to all of my own FB-contacts! So:

'In the name of social-media....YOU have the powerrrr!'

Quote Originally Posted by fball13z View Post
    Too bad i didnt get Emiliano to sign it He always looked to busy for me to bug him
    Busy does not even begin to describe it, I think the only time we saw him for more than 2min was after the Con was over and we had helped Val pack everything up.

By then I was too lazy and tired to go get my book from the room
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Busy does not even begin to describe it, I think the only time we saw him for more than 2min was after the Con was over and we had helped Val pack everything up.

By then I was too lazy and tired to go get my book from the room
    yeah lol that thing was heavy to carry around, but way worth the $55 for it. Which is less than I paid for Mattels book and i think this one was a better read

a Muppet of a man...
    I picked up a copy at Power-Con, flipped through it a bit as time permitted (didn't have much time), but last night read it cover to cover. I plan to repeat that tonight!

Thanks to the P&H Foundation for sharing this with all of us!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scotward View Post
    I picked up a copy at Power-Con, flipped through it a bit as time permitted (didn't have much time), but last night read it cover to cover. I plan to repeat that tonight!

Thanks to the P&H Foundation for sharing this with all of us!!!
    It really is addictive, I figured I would look at a few pages here and there but once you start its kind of like a documentary

Has the foundation started to ship the catalogs, and if so is there a tracking number once the book is shipped ?

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Has the foundation started to ship the catalogs, and if so is there a tracking number once the book is shipped ?
    Again, please read our post on the previous page

sorry Emiliano my bad !

I didn`t knew, but thank`s man

Quote Originally Posted by PowerAndHonor View Post
    Just got back from the amazing Power-Con! I had a great time and it was wonderful to meet all of you.

I would like to thank everyone for their support and please know that much of the credit goes to Emiliano and James for their dedication to this project.

I am excited that so many people are enjoying their catalogs and we certainly hope to have future volumes.

The catalogs are still available and we will let everyone know when our supply is getting low.

The shipment of catalogs was split so that some catalogs went directly to Los Angeles to be there in time for Power-Con. The other catalogs are en route and will be processed by our shipper as soon as they receive them. We do not have an exact date yet but it should be in the next few weeks. You will receive and e-mail confirmation when the catalog is shipped. I do have a few of the Power-Con catalogs in New Jersey that can be picked up in person at the Garden State Comic Con on October 8 & 9.
    -Josh

Quote Originally Posted by PowerAndHonor View Post
    I am excited that so many people are enjoying their catalogs and we certainly hope to have future volumes.
    I am very excited to get this book in hand and want to thank everyone who contributed to putting it together. Would it be possible for a future volume to focus on the great vintage MOTU artwork that was used on cardbacks, box art, the Golden books, posters, and various other sources? It would be really awesome to have a more expensive limited edition set with some high quality art prints of the best artwork from the volume. Any thoughts?

Greatful his pants are on bskcase's Avatar
    I hate the fact that I'm coming to this party a bit late. Is there a cut-off date on when to get one of these books? I got a big bonus coming and I would love to get in on them.
    We survived the long night.... MOTU Forever!

Quote Originally Posted by bskcase View Post
    I hate the fact that I'm coming to this party a bit late. Is there a cut-off date on when to get one of these books? I got a big bonus coming and I would love to get in on them.
    The cutoff is when they run out and they already stated they would let people know well ahead that stock was running low

Robots and Monsters! TrimmTrabb's Avatar
    I know that I'm just echoing the sentiments of everyone else here, but I was lucky enough to be able to pick up my copy at Power-Con and wanted to thank you for producing such a truly amazing book. Please count me in as a staunch supporter of this and all of your future endeavors!

I was wondering what sort of international mailing will be used? I didn't notice it being stated anywhere. If it is absolutely cheapest way on a freight ship that will take 4-6 weeks to reach European destinations judging from past experiences.

Über Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    I did not request to pick up my copy at the convention because I did not want to bring it home in my luggage. I cannot wait to get mine in the mail!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_Prince of Eternia View Post
    I did not request to pick up my copy at the convention because I did not want to bring it home in my luggage. I cannot wait to get mine in the mail!
    i thought about doing that, but I couldnt help myself and had to pick up my copy as soon as I got there