Page 20 of 36 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: The Power and The Honor Foundation - Original MOTU Art Preservation

Evil & armed for combat TJRules's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Emiliano View Post
    On the other hand, catalogs about Filmation art we own are already in the work
    Sweet! Very excited about this!

Hopefully as time goes on, 200x art will be available.

I remember the 4H saying something at Power-Con that they have a bunch of stuff they'd be willing to give. I'm sure that's all up to Mattel though.
    Support Green Mini-Comic Trap Jaw in MOTUC!

Land Shark in MOTUC!!!!!! Do it Mattel!!! Do it NOW!!!!

Support The Power & Honor Foundation

Power-Con/ThunderCon... now going green with TMNT!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Shokoti View Post
    Can you give us a hint at what the new volume consists of? Are we looking at a Filmation heavy book or does it cover a bunch of different sources?
    Too early to talk about the content of next catalogs.
    But we're focusing on our gigantic Filmation collection

Nothing wrong with that.

I can't believe how amazing the first book is. I know a lot of people have been saying the same thing since Power-Con, but I really wasn't expecting it to surpass my expectations. It not only puts Mattel's MOTU book from a couple years ago to shame, but a lot of the various coffee tables you find in book stores that cover pop culture franchises as well.

Great job to all involved! MOTU is really lucky to not only have such passionate fans but those with enough foresight to recognize & preserve such important pieces of history for the franchise when even Mattel didn't.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

got the book on monday. only had time to read a few pages but everything looks great. can't wait to read the rest and a book about filmation art would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Night Stalker View Post
    Any estimate on when late September orders should ship?
    I ordered in mid-September, and I'm getting antsy too. A week ago I got an e-mail saying that there would be another update "after next weekend" so maybe we'll hear more on Monday?

Heroic Warrior
    Shipping update: The first group of catalogs have been mailed. We have the second group ready and will be printing shipping labels this weekend. This second group also includes a lot of catalogs going overseas. Keep an eye out for shipping confirmation e-mails. I will post Monday or Tuesday with another update.

Thank you again,
    Josh

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    I ordered in mid-September, and I'm getting antsy too. A week ago I got an e-mail saying that there would be another update "after next weekend" so maybe we'll hear more on Monday?
    Yeah, when I got that email I was excited thinking it was a shipping confirmation at first.

I really can't remember the last time I was so anxious to receive something in the mail. The other night I actually dreamed it arrived and it was awesome. Then I woke up and I was really disappointed to have to accept reality.
    1 of 200 active He-Man.org members.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerAndHonor View Post
    Shipping update: The first group of catalogs have been mailed. We have the second group ready and will be printing shipping labels this weekend. This second group also includes a lot of catalogs going overseas. Keep an eye out for shipping confirmation e-mails. I will post Monday or Tuesday with another update.

Thank you again,
    Josh
    I paid in mid June and still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation, is it possible it's been shipped and I wasn't sent the confirmation?
    Knowledge is power, arm yourself

My feedback ,cool people I've dealt with

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ak+good+trader

About POP - have you guys ever thought about contacting former Mattel CEO Jill Barad or Judy Shackelford? Both of them had a part in the Princess of Power toy line, so maybe they have something toy line related to offer?

If there will ever be a catalog about 2002 series, it will be up to Mattel and their willing to collaborate with us.
    Something to keep in mind is that the Catalogs are just what the name suggest: a collection of the art owned by the Foundation. We don't really have much regarding 2002 series right now.
    On the other hand, catalogs about Filmation art we own are already in the work
    :-( I'm not really into Filmation anymore, but it's great for the many people who are.
    Take a look at my deviantart. http://kaassouffle.deviantart.com/gallery/

Emiliano, please be honest. I desperately want this book, but won't get money until early November. I could make a donation now and live a little dangerously. Do you think it will still be around next month?

Heroic Warrior

D'oh!

I just got mine ordered. I thought I ordered the middle of last month. Good thing I did some checking around. Otherwise I'd be with out one.

so who knows when I'll get mine. Oh well. As long as I get it.

Quote Originally Posted by whbinder View Post
    Emiliano, please be honest. I desperately want this book, but won't get money until early November. I could make a donation now and live a little dangerously. Do you think it will still be around next month?
    The Foundation currently has catalogs still available for donors... unless past donors keep donating for 2nd and 3rd copies! By the way, the record is 4.

I will make sure I contact you personally if we get low before you get a chance to donate.

Guys, before anyone asks again about their OVERSEAS order:

Thank you again,
    Josh

Received my copy of the catalog this week and I am ASTOUNDED at the quality of this book.

(Heck, even the care in which the book was packed is awe-inspiring. No dinged up copy shoved in a jiffy bag here...)

My thanks to James, Emiliano and everyone else at The Power and Honor Foundation for all their hard work in creating this masterpiece. You can tell that the project was a definitely a labor of love. The quality shines through in every last detail of this beautiful tome.

It’s a lavish, well-designed bible worth many times over the nominal donation fee, and I’m enjoying savoring it page by mouth-watering page.

Well done, guys! Can’t wait for volume 2!

I did my part for the Foundation yesterday. I convinced a friend who only lurks here to donate his money and reminded another one, who is a forum member, to donate as well.
    LONG LIVE LOU SCHEIMER!!!

JOIN THE GROUP...

FILMATION FANS FOREVER!!!

Thank you again,
    Josh
    If i payed on september when should i espect my shipping confirmation ?

Regards

I got my shipping confirmation today via Paypal that the book is now shipped.
    Check your inboxes for emails from Paypal.

I made the donation on July 20th and I live in Europe.

Looking forward to reading it!

Hmmm... I bought this thing on June 24th and still haven't received any sort of shipping confirmation. Are these things being shipped out in any particular order, or just totally at random?

Heroic Warrior
    Helluva nice job on this book fellas! It really is a beaut.
    I look forward to supporting your future efforts.

Zodac74 even though you made the donation before me, as it was said above, they are now in their second batch of shipments which includes many overseas shipments (like me). The first batch was only US shipments.

Maybe you will be in the 3rd shipment.

These guys do the best they can. They're not like Amazon.
    Give them another week. Possibly by next weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    Hmmm... I bought this thing on June 24th and still haven't received any sort of shipping confirmation. Are these things being shipped out in any particular order, or just totally at random?

if you say that, i think mine is comming next year or who knows ?

Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    if you say that, i think mine is comming next year or who knows ?
    If they aren't finished with June orders yet, then I'm afraid it will be quite a while before they get to September orders. I do think it is a fair system to ship them out by when the orders were placed, and I also understand that it is a small operation, but I can't help but be impatient. I just want it so much!!!

We're working really hard to have all the catalogs ready for shipping and send them.
    We're catching up! Thank you so much for being patiente and waiting, this is indeed a small operation as Maestro said, but we'll take care of everyone, rest assured

That is music to my ears!!! I would LOVE an all Filmation volume!!!!
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.