Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: The Power and The Honor Foundation - Original MOTU Art Preservation

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    I was going to hold off till after xmas as i was short on funds and had been putting it off and off and decided stuff it and bought the book on the 21st. Was very lucky.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Quote Originally Posted by LORD FALLEN ELDOR View Post
    You know, us "ancient ones" who've been around on these parts for so long.
    As odd as it sounds, I recall a day when I felt that people who first joined after hearing about 200x where noobs, not as "cool" as those of us who had been around for longer. Ah, the self centered idiotic nature of youth.
    True I did only find out about the .org after the 200X launched, but I have had MOTU in my blood since i was 4

But I think I feel the same way when new people come here and complain about how "bad" we have it with the "problems" with the MOTUC line and them never having to swim through 100s of Smash Blade He-mans lol
    the ignore list is my new best friend

I checked and your catalog was mailed out and is on its way. Thanks again.
    -Josh

Quote Originally Posted by StrikeoftheBeast View Post
    I'm dying to get my hands on this book. But the tracking number is still telling me "Electronic Shipping Info Received" and nothing more. I know about the holidays, but still. I ordered it on the 23rd. Aren't you limited in the amount of days you can print out a label before sending it?

You're lucky strikeofthebeast!! wish mine was on it's way. when i ordered it i got a message a few hours later refunding the credit card cause it was out of print. im kicking myself for not orderin it a week earlier than i did now

Heroic Warrior
    I got it! Excellent book!

Quote Originally Posted by nightboy1984 View Post
    You're lucky strikeofthebeast!! wish mine was on it's way. when i ordered it i got a message a few hours later refunding the credit card cause it was out of print. im kicking myself for not orderin it a week earlier than i did now
    Hey all,

I didn't realize it would be that limited. Kicking myself as well for not ordering it sooner.

Take care,
    Matty-lad

I didn't get a chance to get one - I just wanted to say that I'm definitely in if a second printing is produced.

If you put a new cover on it, Ill buy a 2nd one lol
    the ignore list is my new best friend

Please do a 2nd printing, I would love to donate to get this book.

Gotta dig Nutnog's style. audman's Avatar
    Absolutely, I would be in for it as well. Definitely even if you did a softcover or even an kindle book or something I would buy it.
    Highly Recommended for Fantastic Trades/sales: cayman shen, ElkThunder, Geek-man,

So, it's January 17th now and I still haven't received my catalogue. Needless to say, all enthusiasm aside, I'm beginning to get mad. I really like what you guys accomplished, no question, but this is slowly but sure getting ridiculous.

Although I never received a confirmation email of the actual shipping, the catalogue has been sent to me, according to the foundation. I also didn't get a tracking number, so I don't know, where it was last registered. I wrote an email to Josh and he sent another catalogue (I guess without Postcards, because I'm sure there weren't any left anymore) and again without any tracking number(!!). So two catalogues went my way without any confirmation email and without tracking. They should have been here by now, at least one of those shipments. Figures from Matty take 2-3 weeks tops to arrive. Why should a book take this much, much longer?

I very much feel left alone, because I wrote to Josh and asked for a tracking number and he said he would get one for me, but nothing happened. This was two weeks ago and the last thing I've heard.

Getting very sad

You realize the catalog is a free gift for a donation, right? They can't control the post office if they lose the catalog. Regardless, you say they've sent you two catalogs already with one being a replacement. You see all these fans here saying they got theirs. So why in the world would you be mad at them?

I said I am happy for all the others who got it, as it's a fine piece of artwork.

But I never got any sort of shipping mail, nor a tracking number. Not even after the first package "disappeared". The last thing I heard was, they'd get me a tracking number and that was two weeks ago. I guess you wouldn't be happy either.

Yeah, if you haven't heard back in 2 weeks, that's not good. But did the e-mail from them go into your spam filter? Those guys are always on top of stuff for the foundation and they really take care of people. If anything falls through the cracks, I would assume it's an accident.
    I'd just contact them again and check in.

maybe I came off too harsh, I'm just frustrated, that's all ... looking forward a lot to the book from the minute I first read about it

Update: Today on January 20th I finally received the book - horraaay.

I am very happy about it. Turned out as great as I expected. Looking forward to any future volumes.
    Last edited by belmont; January 20, 2012 at 02:37pm. Reason: Received the book finally

Emiliano, any updates as to whether there is a chance that more Volume 1 books will be available at some point? Thanks in advance.

I ordered the book from the outset and it is incredible. Really great insight into the line. Favorite bits were the playsets that were imagined.

BRING ON VOLUME II!

I've decided that even though I don't care much for the Filmation stuff, the first catalog was put together so well that I have no choice but to order the next one.

Any update as to whether or not Power and Honor received its tax exempt status? The 15th is right around the corner...
    1 of 200 active He-Man.org members.

Sorry if this has been answered, but is there any chance of a second printing?

Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post

This...........

Quote Originally Posted by Wakko View Post
    There are some possibilites, but we ares stil evaluating what the options are

Quote Originally Posted by Night Stalker View Post
    BRING ON VOLUME II!
    Any update as to whether or not Power and Honor received its tax exempt status? The 15th is right around the corner...
    We've checked and that his moving extremely slow Not much we can do if not just wait until it's approved.

Heroic Warrior
    Beautiful looking book - add me to the list requesting a second printing as well as a volume 2.

Keep up the great work.

Hoping to hear news of a 2nd printing soon! This book looks SO amazing!!
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 7.21.14!!

MOTUC RECORD

NEW! MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

"Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

Master of Eternian Lore Chroniklor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JafariStew View Post
    Hoping to hear news of a 2nd printing soon! This book looks SO amazing!!
    I second that!
    Chroniklor, the Heroic Keeper of Eternian Myths, Legends and Lore.

Widget
    I Just got a copy of the Power and Honor catalog and I love it! WAAAAAY better than the sdcc artbook!