Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: MOTUC Vacation Skeletor Project

Quote Originally Posted by Card View Post
    Totally not Guitargods fault, goofy PO office. Its probally sitting in Castle Rock UK LOL.
    Or Sparks, NV.

Either way, I look forward to Skeletor 2.0's journey as we all bow our heads for Skeletor's ghost (not Scareglow)

Traveling Figure idea

Hey All,

So the Wife and I were talking about the take Man-E-Faces to work day, and she compared it to a traveling figure project from quite a few years ago.
    So I thought I'd propose a similar idea here, a figure and list of trusted participants gets chosen. In January the figure is shipped to the first name on the list and they take a picture of the figure doing some activity or visiting a landmark of some sort. The current person has 30 days to photograph and ship the figure to the next person on the list, and so-on until December when it is shipped back to it's owner again. So what do you guys think?
    "My manner of thinking, so you say, cannot be approved. Do you suppose I care? A poor fool indeed is he who adopts a manner of thinking for others!"
    Marquis de Sade
    "The time is near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be free men or slaves."
    George Washington
    My B/S/T list
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...and-trade-list

Send it to me, and you'll get twenty photos and a toy review

well the shipping would play in to that if eve one on the list had the figure u would not hafe to ship it the could use there take the pic and send it to u that way it would look like yours

Quote Originally Posted by thegrifter.316 View Post
    well the shipping would play in to that if eve one on the list had the figure u would not hafe to ship it the could use there take the pic and send it to u that way it would look like yours
    The whole point is to have that specific figure travel the country, I love the idea, Im in Fl and you can add me to the list

We did this with Skeletor a couple of years ago but he ended up getting lost. Search "Vacation Skeletor" if you want to see the original thread.

I'd be down to try something similar again.
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Things like this tend not to work so well. I think the traveling art book met a similar fate.
    Aaron
    PoP Variants are part of the vintage line, too! Starburst She-Ra, Shower Power Catra, and Scratchin' Sound Catra for 2015!!!

"Got lost" as in the shipper lost him, or as in one of the recipients was of a questionable character?
    "My manner of thinking, so you say, cannot be approved. Do you suppose I care? A poor fool indeed is he who adopts a manner of thinking for others!"
    Marquis de Sade
    "The time is near at hand which must determine whether Americans are to be free men or slaves."
    George Washington
    My B/S/T list
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...and-trade-list

It wouldn't get lost, if you would deal with responsible people. Tracking # is a must!

If we skip all the additional clothes and accessories, it should not be a problem having Man-E-Faces take pictures everyone, because who on this list does not have a Man-E-Faces. Just take your own figure someplace and post pictures up. That will save time and money and no trust issues needed.

I was one of the first to have Vacation Skeletor, but I guess the person after me could not live up to Skeletor's Comic Con vacation. Don't know why it did not keep going, I was disappointed by that.