Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Vacation Skeletor Project

Heroic Master of Magic kalel0201's Avatar
    I can take it to the Alamo! Lol." there's no basement in the Alamo!"

Sounds cool....I'm in!!
    Dillon

Isn't someone going to end up keeping the figure somewhere along the way? I know it sounds cynical, but it has to be said.
    Bikini Teela: Hottest version ever!!

Quote Originally Posted by Teela-Na View Post
    Isn't someone going to end up keeping the figure somewhere along the way? I know it sounds cynical, but it has to be said.
    If the custom is volunteered it will go back to the person who made it. If I pay for the custom then I guess it will come back to me when all is said and done. I think that is as fair as I can make it.

kalel0201 and FLAduranie have been added to the list

Always Lurking Around Son of Keldor's Avatar
    this is an awesome idea! i could volunteer a custom skelly figure to get passed around, if someone would donate a custom he-man or do we just want one figure to go around?!?!?

i'll hit the thrift store for some barbie clothes i'm sure i'll find something like a hawaiian shirt.

i woulda offered my pimp skelly but i dare not let him leave the house he could be alot of trouble traveling around!

=)
    Can I get a "Hell Yeah" for Scorpia!!!

My Trader Feedback thread:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eldor+feedback

Quote Originally Posted by kalel0201 View Post
    I can take it to the Alamo! Lol." there's no basement in the Alamo!"
    Pee Wee Herman! Woo!
    Aaron
    PoP Variants are part of the vintage line, too! Starburst She-Ra, Shower Power Catra, and Scratchin' Sound Catra for 2015!!!

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    One suggestion I have for the project is that the figure get shipped to a group of people from the same country, and then move on to the next to keep shipping costs down for most people (and to help avoid the figure getting lost).

So, he should obviously be passed around to the Australian fans first, then move on to the next county.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    One suggestion I have for the project is that the figure get shipped to a group of people from the same country, and then move on to the next to keep shipping costs down for most people (and to help avoid the figure getting lost).

So, he should obviously be passed around to the Australian fans first, then move on to the next county.
    Great suggestion and one that I had already considered

At the moment I am the only Australian participating. And the figure is being volunteered by Son of Keldor so it doesn't have to originate here.

I really like the idea of Skeletor in a Hawaiian shirt on vacation so how does everyone else feel?

All suggestions are welcome

sounds like fun

I would be into this. There are some cool spots around here i could take pictures with him at.
    Does this loin cloth make my butt look big?

The Alien Moo Cows Are Watching

Never Stop Dreaming www.neverstopdreaming.webs.com

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...istofer+lucero

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post

At the moment I am the only Australian participating. And the figure is being volunteered by Son of Keldor so it doesn't have to originate here.

I really like the idea of Skeletor in a Hawaiian shirt on vacation so how does everyone else feel?

Oh yeah. Hee, hee. Well, country of origin, I mean.

Hawaiian Skeletor could be fun. Fed up with spending time with his numskull villains and loosing to He-Man, he needed a break.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Has it already been decided who is starting this off? I believe I have the things to create a Skelly on Vacation already. Or perhaps we could have both a He-Man AND Skeletor travelling separately but at the same time. I would gladly prep one and start one off. Just let me know! It would be fun to get thread updates and check in more often...
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspecter View Post
    With that said, I could act as a point of contact between Mexico and the US. I have a US PO Box that delivers mail to me down here at US rates, and usually within 2-3 days. Cheap and efficient!
    Aaron
    PoP Variants are part of the vintage line, too! Starburst She-Ra, Shower Power Catra, and Scratchin' Sound Catra for 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scotward View Post
    I don't know how everyone else feels, but I'd prefer to just pay to ship to the next person. Each person paying for their own delivery sounds like a place where complication could get introduced and slow down the project. I dunno, maybe there's a way to do it, but just a thought.

And if it's a thread journal rather than hard copy, then it's a smaller lighter box to ship.

Yes! This! He's been in Snake Mountain, things never working out... he needs a vacation!
    I totally agree with all of this! Vacation clothes are simple enough to construct. I used to make tons of doll clothes when I was a kid! I'm sure I could put something together, only problem being I don't have any figures I could use as a dummy (I'm unsure of sizing) but we can cross that bridge when we come to it.

Always Lurking Around Son of Keldor's Avatar
    i hope to have time to post pics tonight of what i have in mind for the figure, and at the end of the run once i get it back how bout i auction it off along w/ a disc w/ all the photo's from his journey!

=)
    Can I get a "Hell Yeah" for Scorpia!!!

My Trader Feedback thread:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eldor+feedback

Heroic Warrior
    I would be down for flat skelly......I go to a lot of car shows with work. I could get some skelly with hot rod pics.

That or hit te museum down stairs and get the skelly with Ferrari....

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post

Count me in too TF. I def like to be a part of the "Hawaiian Skeletor World Tour 2011/12"

If it does kick off in the U.S. then is it correct to say there'd be more of a chance Skele could be featured at SDCC? (It'd give whoever is customizing Skele some time to do so).

I think it'd be nice to see him in pics with possibly the FH & TG.

Eternian Paparazzo prince.nothing's Avatar
    count me in as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MrRoboto View Post
    Count me in too TF. I def like to be a part of the "Hawaiian Skeletor World Tour 2011/12"

If it does kick off in the U.S. then is it correct to say there'd be more of a chance Skele could be featured at SDCC? (It'd give whoever is customizing Skele some time to do so).

I think it'd be nice to see him in pics with possibly the FH & TG.

hashbrown MotU VS. DC Andy Adams's Avatar
    i'll particpate in this.
    Dolph He-man, Langella Skeletor, Exclusive God Skeletor, Karg, Lubic, Shock Troopers.

Join the movement, Movie figures sub for two thousand x-teen.

The figure should've been Teela. Then her vacation clothes can be her bikini (or maybe a wrap). And if she vacations on a nude beach....
    Bikini Teela: Hottest version ever!!

Thank you to everyone who has shown interest. This little idea looks like it is about to go ahead.

Just a point of interest, photos taken of this figure do not have to be at any landmarks. I am making that point because I live in a slow city and there is no big well known landmarks here

I would be quite happy to see people take photos of it with their collection, on their front lawn, anything really. You don't have to be completely original or creative, this is just for a bit of fun for the collector community.

I have updated the first post with the new participants

Rebel Engerizer Bunny Princess Adora NJ's Avatar
    I'm in if it's not too late.
    For a peace and love in our universe- MotU and POP together !
    I have the power, and so can you!

Follow me on the Council of the First Ones Podcast.

Support The Great Rebellion Collector's Club

Princess Adora NJ

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Adora NJ View Post
    I'm in if it's not too late.
    It is never too late, I will add you to the list.

Another thing, if anyone wants to join in after it has officially started they are still more than welcome. The more the merrier

I popping back in to mention that I have no problem with sending international shipping. I work, I don't have kids (except the dog and cats), and my expenses are low. I'll be more than happy to pitch in.

Here is an idea for an custom what if we did a "Grayskull Gnome" .
    We get artist and fellow org.er "RAW" to do a concept of this, maybe couple of styles . Vote on favorite and then do custom or hold a custom contest etc etc. Here is a mock up of raw drawings, not an idea but what im trying to prove .
    Attachment 57716

here is video from youtube of the idea concept
    Coming Soon ..... Fuerza-T Masters & "The Great Divide" Story
    Passion Designs Inc

Add me-Facebook, Feedback!

sculptor - fantastique JimPansen's Avatar
    Im in for Germany If there isn´t already somebody?
    But there could be more then one per country?