Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Answers to WTFWTK 2.60!

I'm really looking forward to the SDCC announcements! I just hope they live up to the hype!
    Mike Jr. 1983-2008 the void left will never be filled. Rest in Peace Brother.
    Sgt Weigand

eBay Feedback

" Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elswhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
    --Calvin and Hobbes

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    Geez, the big announcements just keep piling up! Before you know it, it will be 30 for MOTU's 30th!

My guess is NA He-Man or Snake Armour He-Man. NA He-Man makes the most sense because they already made him...I mean Bow.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Wow, I am diggin' the answer to RockinHard's question.

A caped figure would need to have the cape removed to sit "in" the fall 2011 vehicle.
    Wind Raider anyone?
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

Court Magician
    I suspect the 5 announcements are not all MOTUC related. If any of you have been following WBCP announcements, they mentioned the Hobbit films in them. As such, I wonder if Mattel got the license to make Hobbit/Lord of the Rings figures.

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=10&itemid=17342
    Last edited by Maradona; June 16, 2011 at 12:15am.

i wonder if 5 announcements means 5 filmation character in motu,what else can it be?

beacuse i don't think motuc is going at retail or Mattel announce a new medium, (it does not announce a toy company).
    Visit the MOTU LATINO site
    MOTULA.ORG

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaGearMax View Post
    The Goddess gave them to him on page 4, along with all the other stuff...

If he's the He-Man directly before Adam, then there is the mystery of what ultimately happened to him. Skeletor didn't kill him because Oo-Larr sent him behind the Mystic Wall. Hordak, King Hssss and Gygor were imprisoned.
    I hope that Captain Glenn's spaceship crashed into him. That would make me giggle.

It's going to be Smash Blade He-Man. Instead of a MOTUC canon bio, the back of the card will instead explain the full, sordid details of the rise and fall of 200x, and what role variants played in this disaster.
    Aaron
    PoP Variants are part of the vintage line, too! Starburst She-Ra, Shower Power Catra, and Scratchin' Sound Catra for 2015!!!

Elder Councilman
    Quote Originally Posted by Barezz View Post
    I hope that Captain Glenn's spaceship crashed into him. That would make me giggle.
    I second this.
    "Whoever says money is evil...doesn't have it"- Boiler Room

Yep

Quote Originally Posted by KingRandor82 View Post
    I second this.
    I don't know why but that made me think of The Wizard of Oz....Just then OO lar to sastify an itch was riding on a broomstick thumbing for a hitch...

Great answers/questions this time around!!!!
    The worst thing that happens to you can be the best thing for you if you don't let it get the best of you.

Do it right or not at all Reboot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KingRandor82 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Barezz View Post
    I hope that Captain Glenn's spaceship crashed into [Oo-Larr]. That would make me giggle.
    I second this.
    Thirded!

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Justice View Post
    why would Cornboy waste his time begging for Lizard Man figure if it was not possible to make?
    He probably wouldn't...

Then again, why do we keep screaming for Shadow Weaver right.
    Because positive thinking, and our being vocal make things happen...

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    Gonna go with either Snake Armor He-Man or NA He-Man as being one of the 2012 variants that has a pretty important bio
    Agreed. They have almost all the parts to make NA He-Man, and they Trademarked "Snake Armor" not too long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Reboot View Post
    Weren't Lizard Man & Weaver the Filmation characters on the 4H's Powerpoint "we want to do these" slide back at the start? Safe answer.
    Yes....

This con is going to be RIDONCULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    ...and then the Sorceress came to her and she got magic slippers she could click twice and get back to earth!

Anyway, I just thought I'd mention the questions and answers were really good this month and informative! Nice picks, RockinHard. Next month also looks like a lot of good questions! Can't wait for the answers!
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Heroic Horde General Canada-Man's Avatar
    only one answer that was not given a nice answer...Very good group of questions with some great answers.

5 announcements!!!! I'm pumped for sdcc. Can't wait to sit by the computer and get updates. haha

I hope that means NA He-Man, he's about the only HM variant I'm fussed about and I should imagine his bio will have a lot of information in.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Heroic Warrior
    Well, I'm glad that we're were able to get some revelation about a He-Man variant coming in 2012 that ties up some loose ends, storyline/bio wise from the question I posted to him, but I didn't like the way my question was answered on a whole. Out of 160 plus figures that have bios writeen up, he couldn't just throw out 3 names of bios he really liked? I mean, Toy Guru has said that the plan is to release every single character from the He-Man/She-Ra mythos into the MOTUC line, so him saying that 3 of his fave bios of unreleased figs are Clamp Champ, Modulok, & Queen Angela, he hints at the He-Man variant coming next year and talks about liking the bios of Trap Jaw & Vikor. We all know of the the characters, so ge should have just dropped 3 names, whether they ever get released or not, & call it a day. Oh well. I should just blame whoever re-wrote my question when posting it for Toy Guru. Lol.

you guys are all WAY off. i have an insider friend who works at mattel. he told me the new he-man variant is going to be "orthodontia armor he-man"! finally, we get all the answers to our mo-larr related questions. questions like "does mo-larr use anesthesia?" and "who else is a patient of mo-larr's?"

**SPOILERS**
    no, and everyone else on eternia
    **SPOILERS**

i can't wait for orthodontia armor he-man!

With all the rumors and the comment regarding Cornboy, I'd be surprised if we will NOT see a Lizardman figure at SDCC. After all, he's gonna provide many parts for other figures like Modulok or young Prince Adam.
    "Why's Dragstor riding on Night Stalker?" "Cause he can."

Figs with capes or WINGS won't be able to fit in the vehicle?! Might we see a Sorceress?

Evil Witch of Metternia Met-Hild's Avatar
    the 4H's Powerpoint "we want to do these" slide
    Is there some place you can see this slide, or is it just inside information?

Also, I have to admit Lizard Man is pretty close to the top of my Filmation favorites.
    The artist formerly known as Mechthild

Please check out my MOTU revision fan art, and fan fiction: Metternia bios and history & myths.

Now also on DeviantArt: http://osmatar.deviantart.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Mechthild View Post
    Is there some place you can see this slide, or is it just inside information?
    There's this obscure little site called "Google"...

[That's Lizard Man in the bottom-right, behind the "Wireless Networks" bit. On Marlena, I was slightly mixed-up - she was on Toyguru's counterpart slide, not the 4H's.]

There's this obscure little site called "Google"...

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y15.../june2049b.jpg

[That's Lizard Man in the bottom-right, behind the "Wireless Networks" bit. On Marlena, I was slightly mixed-up - she was on Toyguru's counterpart slide, not the 4H's.]
    Well if we get Shadow Weaver and Lizard Man and our soon to be announced Galactic Guardian we will have hit all the slides!

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Man I was all expecting to be underwhelmed by Toyguru's answers to this batch of questions but he didn't disappoint at all! I thought he was going to dance around the questions like we've been used to in the past.

Five announcements now too!? Seriously this is the worst wait for the SDCC stuff ever. It's definitely a form of torture for us on here.

I'm not really that big on Lizard Man, but I hope Cornboy gets his wish and I'll take ANY Filmation characters even the worst ones imaginable.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    Well if we get Shadow Weaver and Lizard Man and our soon to be announced Galactic Guardian we will have hit all the slides!
    Still no Filmation Hordak!

Well IF we do start getting Filmation characters, I wonder how the lack of detail in the cartoon will be handled in the sculpts. I've heard so many complaints about the POP girls looking plain, and then about the classicizing of MYP characters, that I wonder if some of us here could ever be satisfied with how they'd actually turn out.

Would people be happy with figures that look just like the Filmation version, even if it means they don't quite fit in perfectly with the rest of the line?

I'd be happy. I just want a Sorceress! She don't need no stinkin' Wind Raider!