Thread: What's in your Castle Grayskull?

What's in your Castle Grayskull?

I Have a very interesting question to everyone.... Whats inside you're Castle Grayskull???? i have all kinds of special things. actual secrets......nice things coins...toy artifacts.. power weapons from other toylines....special items of meaning and value..Has anyone else done something like this????

Um...Dr. Doom. All Dr. Doom. Don't get me wrong, it's totally a MotU thing, but I set this up before the MotUC collection began getting as big as it is now, and I don't really wana take it down. I put up both my classic and 200X Greyskulls side by side, and set up all my various Dr. Doom figures around and on them because Doom usually has a castle and - hey - they're green! It matches! And I wanted a setup for my Doom collection.

So yeah, there you go. Dr. Doom has stolen all the secrets that the castle holds, and multiplied himself within.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Hover Robots in MOTUC! RockinHard's Avatar
    Inside my Castle Grayskull is a tube of Justin Bieber's lipstick. And Lady Gaga's facial hair shavings.
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Skeletor's Hover Robots 2) Sssqueeze 3) Tung Lashor 4) Stridor 5) Night Stalker 6) Lizard Man 7) Battle Ram (back half) 8) Roton 9) Multi-Bot 10) Ninjor 11) Dragstor 13) Blast-Attak 14) Saurod 15) Gwildor 16) Snake Mountain 17) TC Skeletor 18) FF He-Man 19) Karg

Heroic Photog Supporter musclor's Avatar
    Right now, the only thing inside my Grayskull that wasn't originally included is my bronze King Grayskull.

I would have to move nearly my whole classics collection to open up the castle the way I have things set up now, so it is pretty barren within.
    Photog is here! thank you, Mattel!

Now how about some mini-comics love (like Lodar, Geldor, Dakon......)? And Mermista?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    Um...Dr. Doom. All Dr. Doom. Don't get me wrong, it's totally a MotU thing, but I set this up before the MotUC collection began getting as big as it is now, and I don't really wana take it down. I put up both my classic and 200X Greyskulls side by side, and set up all my various Dr. Doom figures around and on them because Doom usually has a castle and - hey - they're green! It matches! And I wanted a setup for my Doom collection.

So yeah, there you go. Dr. Doom has stolen all the secrets that the castle holds, and multiplied himself within.
    O.O

THat sounds awesome... I'd love to see a picture of THAT display!

Squirrel that can type Lewd_Squirrel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    O.O

I second this motion.
    Does Galactus fart?

Iīm not Castle Grayskull.
    Positivity, folks!
    Letīs all agree to love MOTU enough to let others love MOTU, too!

Recently moved to GA! Help! I need to know new people!
    I have some stuff in it.
    By the Power... and For the Honor of GRAYSKULL!!!
    HE-MAN and SHE-RA Rules!!!

"Frustration is only felt when one realizes there is an option!"
    - Ancient One (BeastMaster: The Series; Fifth Element)

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from MAGIC!
    - Clarke's Third Law

lol .......I will show pics soon...but i wanted to create something special...my original Grayskull sits on top of a 3level clear file cabinet from walmart or kmart...... i have two 200x Castle grayskulls siting in front of it covering two sides 1C.G. the one that talks and the other w/ Just sounds...... and i have a MOTU collectors case flanking the right side that house all kinds of weapons ...
    inside the drawers are many nice ,and personal things of meaning Like things from high school or special events things that are special picked up along the way..... inside of the chambers of power are special secret power weapons ..along w/ the Grayskull swords of power from the 200x series .....inside the drawers of C.G. are the special secrets of the castle.... That give it that specialness ......It is still a wip!

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    O.O

I would too!
    Last edited by he-ron; June 28, 2011 at 07:34am. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Huge custard eating power flaming_knob's Avatar
    My Castle Grayskull is open flat against the back of a cabinet as a background. There are loads or vintage pieces in front of it but i think nothing inside... I may do the same with my 200X.
    We don't need no education...

Yes you do, you've just used a double negative!

right now just the things that has come with it, it's not on display I have no room, but i have hidden things in there on occasion, it's safer than the bank!
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Nutting cause I didn't set my motuc figures with a gray skull.
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

i imagine it being full of tapestries. SECRET tapestries.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by he-ron View Post
    What's in your Castle Grayskull?
    Probably some rat feces, used diapers, broken syringes and rotting food. I threw mine out about 10 years ago.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

wow..... you can get one on ebay cheap....lol

I use mine as the front of a display base and all my mailer boxes and bios are stored inside with extra weapons and heads.
    Meow,
    Princess Selina Desire