Thread: WIP: 200X Skeletor

WIP: 200X Skeletor

This is something I've wanted since the line started. I've already made a 200X He-Man (Grayskull body + He-Man head).

Started with a Keldor buck and slapped on some TrapJaw boots. I then took a Scareglow head cast and sanded it to fit inside a Preternia He-man hood. I'm currently modding some feet from a 200X Skeletor figure.

I was having a hard time getting the detail on the Scareglow head to show up in the pictures so I added a little dirt.

Once I finish the feet I'll get him painted up.

Wow, that's ingenius! The figure thus far does not shout '200x' to me yet, but I really feel using Preternia He-Man's hood along with a Scareglow head is a brilliant idea!! I'm liking this more than the official MOTUC Skeletor!

Yeah I agree, it doesn't really scream 200X yet. He needs his feet, swords and a killer paint job.

I also really like how it looks when I put it on Skeletor. I'm going to cast it so I can end up doing both versions.

Heres what it looks like on Skeletor:

Really nice. I always knew Scareglow's Head would look good on Skeletor.
    Maybe Marzo as an archenemy was the biggest thing to happen to Mekaneck, but as far as Marzo was concerned...it was Tuesday.

Always Lurking Around Son of Keldor's Avatar
    nice work so far. i was wondering how scareglow's head would look w/ the phm hood and now i know.

i also modded some 200x skelly feet to fit the skelly shins and they look great just a pain to get the little ankle rings to fit properly. patience and a good hair dryer worked wonders.

=)
    Can I get a "Hell Yeah" for Scorpia!!!

My Trader Feedback thread:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...eldor+feedback

Looking good so far you might have to settle for MOTUC skeletors feet though I cant think of anyone who will have naked feet like 200x Skelly either way looks cool.
    SMANOMEGA'S "NEWER" CUSTOM GALLERY BELOW
    http://s16.photobucket.com/user/sman...?sort=3&page=1

How about Beastman's feet (after sanding off the fur...)
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

I'm waiting for a predhm head to do the same thing! Only I'm switching yellow skeley face in and I'm going to use the leftover face and hood for a hooded Leo faker.
    Part Needs: MOTUC
    FEEDBACK

That is amazing, I can't wait to see how it turns out. That is the PERFECT head combo, this is the best Skeletor head combo ever created throughout all time and space.

That hood is the best yet and I hope it gets reused on a future figure, but I doubt it.
    Last edited by BadVermin; February 26, 2011 at 03:54pm.

Villain in training warrenpeace2012's Avatar
    Looking good man, those TJ boots work well. I can't wait to finish my custom 200x Skeletor but finding a spare pair of those Trap Jaw boots is difficult.
    Don't mess up TWO-BADD! That's all I ask!

And behold, I will be a blight upon the land and everything I touch shall wither and die. I shall reign in 2012 for my conquest is nigh.

Trapjaw boots are used 3 times. TJ, Optikk and Roboto.

I like the hood. still waiting on my Feb figures..

I was wondering when someone was going to do this... CLEARLY they will be releasing a Skeletor with this kind of hood... probably Laser Power/Light Skeletor.

The Havoc Staff that is coming with The Faceless One has those "powered-up" reddish horns... which, I am convinced, is their way of giving a 200X-ish Havoc staff. You can give this 200X Skeletor that Havoc Staff

EXCELLENT work on the face!
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Dredgen View Post
    Yeah I agree, it doesn't really scream 200X yet. He needs his feet, swords and a killer paint job.

I also really like how it looks when I put it on Skeletor. I'm going to cast it so I can end up doing both versions.

Heres what it looks like on Skeletor:

http://disorder155.webs.com/skeletor1.JPG
    This is absolutely awesome. I love what you did. The Scareglow head looks great in the PE He-man hood. What a great recipe. Really well done dude. Really well done.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    yes! 200x head!

When in doubt, buy toys! KalesDad's Avatar
    Very, very cool.

Beeto Bot did a similar thing with one of his Skelly's a while back, in this thread, went for an Alcala-look. 'Course that was before we knew about PE He-Man, so he had to sculpt an all-new hood, but he did use Scareglow's face just as you are, excellent choice! Check out post #20 for tips on the foot process, and his final product can be seen in post #54, it's sic. The absolute BEST custom classic Skeletor I have ever seen, what I'm gonna try to copy someday, lol.
    Great B/S/T'ers: Slayor, Blue Monkey, no_frills_inc, the80sdrummer, Super He-Man, loadzone, Troy-Klops, Son of Keldor, soundwavempl, masterenglish, Mern-Ra, and gl28141!

My .org Feedback, and My Ebay For Sale!

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    The first time I saw the Preternia He-Man hood, I immediately thought about a 200X Skeletor custom using it and a Scareglow head. It's great to see I wasn't the only one thinking about it.

I know some love the EXACTLY LIKE THE 80's Skeletor Bonnet, but I'm not one of them.

I'd be shocked if Mattel doesn't make a 200X Skeletor using the exact same parts you did. Maybe they can use the opportunity to include the 200X Skeletor sword.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

Taking this project off the back burner.

Slowly coming together...