Thread: can subscibers order day sale items early

can subscibers order day sale items early

Hi qucick question, i have a sub so do not normally need to by things on day of sale, i am not sure but do sub holders get to order things early like granymer or do we just have to be lucky and hope we get it. im in the uk so not sure what time it becomes avilable.
    thanks

no early sales. You'll have to go on at the same time as everyone else to try and get a granamyr. The early sale to subscribers is something they are looking into for 2013 though.

Evil and Reads Everything Straight Edge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    no early sales. You'll have to go on at the same time as everyone else to try and get a granamyr. The early sale to subscribers is something they are looking into for 2013 though.
    Which would only apply to items that are outside the sub. So far, none of those kinds of products have even been announced for 2013. So right now, it's a theoretical extra only.
    My 2016 Wishlist:

2.0s: HE-MAN, Teela
    Filmation: KITTRINA, Vultak, Dylamug
    200x: VEENA, Prahvus
    NA: CRITA, Staghorn, Quakke, Butthead
    Concept: RED BEAST, Tony Guerrero He-Man

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Edge View Post
    Which would only apply to items that are outside the sub. So far, none of those kinds of products have even been announced for 2013. So right now, it's a theoretical extra only.
    Are we sure about that? Because I was under the impression we'd get a crack at everything early. If not, I'm disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Colder Soldier View Post
    Are we sure about that? Because I was under the impression we'd get a crack at everything early. If not, I'm disappointed.
    Only if DR manages to execute this properly and in time for whatever the first non sub items will be....But I have a feeling it will be too much like the "My Sub" page....
    Last edited by shadowfall1976; December 16, 2012 at 02:41am.
    Recent.... Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Coming.... Mermista
    Wanted.... NA She-Ra, Double Mischief, Jitsu....
    Considering....
    Needed.... Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

No, it wasnt an impression, it was true we werqe told is ub subscribers will get first shot at Granamyr and that was posted in this boards. So anyone who knows where it is please post the link
    Ya Tengo El Poder!!!!!!

Never at Granamyr. Items like Granamyr next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellvertz View Post
    No, it wasnt an impression, it was true we werqe told is ub subscribers will get first shot at Granamyr and that was posted in this boards. So anyone who knows where it is please post the link
    We were never told that, anywhere. Quite the opposite was said, and many times by Scott himself.

Early Access is for 2013 subscribers, not 2012....Granamyr was used as an example, only an example since no 2013 out of sub items have been revealed or even mentioned yet, you can't use something as an example that don't exist yet. And if anyone is referring to the comments in the Granamyr video from Scott, he misspoke when jumping to Castle Grayskull, not Granamyr about a presale.

And to clarify again, "Early Access" for Subscribers is for NON SUB items starting in 2013, not anything you already get in your sub, not anything in 2012, so any extra sub figures are out, we have to fight DOS for that if we want extras of our sub figures.

We want an extra Ram-Man, we have to be online DOS at 12pm EST / 9am PST to fight for an extra Ram-Man, otherwise one Rammy is all we get access to.

A lot of this confusion is from not stating clearly from the beginning, not using Granamyr as an example would have helped immensely , and not misspeaking in the Granamyr video, would have really helped.

What I said is true, and what has been meant by Scott since day one of the sub sale announcement, no matter the confusion, that is what is true about "early access". Granamyr is not included, as it does not start until January 2013....and even then it's whatever the out of sub items will be, as I said , nothing has been revealed as of yet, but I'll be willing to bet we'll see something come February.
    Last edited by shadowfall1976; December 16, 2012 at 02:51am.
    Coming.... Mermista
    Considering....
    Needed.... Dragstor

Make Prahvus please!! marndt8448's Avatar
    Yeah, the 'eary access' is coming soon. I'm sure it'll be available in the same time frame it takes to get the 'my subscription' page up & running

Well I guess i misunderstood, so i apologize to my fellow .orgers, but as you my friend said, there shouldn't be any misunderstandings if we were told things clearly since the beginning.
    Whit that being said I believe it's not fair that tomorrow we will have to fight against the WSOD and each other to get a Granamyr before the 1001 they made are gone...
    Ya Tengo El Poder!!!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    And to clarify again, "Early Access" for Subscribers is for NON SUB items starting in 2013, not anything you already get in your sub, not anything in 2012, so any extra sub figures are out, we have to fight DOS for that if we want extras of our sub figures.

We want an extra Ram-Man, we have to be online DOS at 12pm EST / 9am PST to fight for an extra Ram-Man, otherwise one Rammy is all we get access to.
    Darn. Thanks.

I guess all I'd use early access for are Horde Troopers and Ninjor(s) anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Darn. Thanks.

I guess all I'd use early access for are Horde Troopers and Ninjor(s) anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellvertz View Post
    Well I guess i misunderstood, so i apologize to my fellow .orgers, but as you my friend said, there shouldn't be any misunderstandings if we were told things clearly since the beginning.
    Whit that being said I believe it's not fair that tomorrow we will have to fight against the WSOD and each other to get a Granamyr before the 1001 they made are gone...
    They made well more than that, even after tomorrow, I say there will be many left I believe. Look how many Wind Raiders they made, they are still selling them, even after being $35 on Cyber Monday.
    Coming.... Mermista
    Considering....
    Needed.... Dragstor

They probably made a lot less Granamyrs after the Wind Raider fiasco though. Still at $80, I don't know if everyone will want it as much as a normal priced item.

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    They probably made a lot less Granamyrs after the Wind Raider fiasco though. Still at $80, I don't know if everyone will want it as much as a normal priced item.
    This I would assume too, I wouldn't think they'd overproduce a near $100 toy like they would a $45 one....but they'd still have to have a set amount produced to get it even near the $80 it is now.
    And if they have a contract, it's either on a figure by figure basis or not, asking for extras over your minimum is not going to affect a contract....asking for less would.

But no, I don't believe at $80 he will be a huge seller, Castle Grayskull if not for a PO would sit for years at $250 if fully produced as a regular item....$80 for a monthly figure, even non sub is pushing it, and likely we will get nothing else larger than Procrustus without a PO anymore.
    Coming.... Mermista
    Considering....
    Needed.... Dragstor

But no, I don't believe at $80 he will be a huge seller, Castle Grayskull if not for a PO would sit for years at $250 if fully produced as a regular item....$80 for a monthly figure, even non sub is pushing it, and likely we will get nothing else larger than Procrustus without a PO anymore.
    Matty/DR should just start shipping all these unsellable figures out to Toys R Us. TRU is in the business of sitting on large quantity of unsellable merchandise. Star Trek 2009/Last Airbender/Tron anyone???
    Kowl, the know it owl!
    Feedback Thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ad.php?t=71871
    MOTUC MOC Want List: SDCC 2008 King Grayskull
    Vintage POP MOC Want List: Bubble Power She-Ra, Loo Kee, Spinnerella

Quote Originally Posted by Kowl View Post
    Matty/DR should just start shipping all these unsellable figures out to Toys R Us. TRU is in the business of sitting on large quantity of unsellable merchandise. Star Trek 2009/Last Airbender/Tron anyone???
    Yeah, I know, Transformers from Animated in 2008, ROTF & Universe in 2009....at full price, actually more than they were 3 years ago....jacked up to the modern line pricing....hello....

But they are the only place I have seen the GDO Takara Generations Transformers....sucks they only had the G2 deco Megatron with Bludgeon body, I would have bought Hot Spot & Wheelie in a heartbeat. So I guess TRU is good for something, but it ****** me off they get all the Transformers MP exclusives....I missed Grimlock & Rodimus because the closest TRU is 30 minutes away, and I don't get up there much....yet Wal-Mart & Target are all around me within a 10 minute drive....TRU is usually a waste of gas, and real estate.

Also I have seen unsold Transformers at TJ Maxx as well, they carried all the 2010 RTS stuff that other stores due to peg warmers like HFTD Bumblebee kept off the shelves, anything that sits on the shelves for more than 2 weeks preventing new merchandise from being ordered should be clearanced, it gets clearanced any way, so why wait....TRU however clearances nothing.

I can't find much Turtles stuff though, TRU has been sold out for months and so has Wal-Mart....
    Last edited by shadowfall1976; December 17, 2012 at 05:04pm.
    Coming.... Mermista
    Considering....
    Needed.... Dragstor