Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: the Official MOTUC Procrustus Thread

Heroic Warrior
    You can't jump on Scott until we see an OFFICIAL one that is wrong. It is OK to point it out, but again that is anything BUT official.
    Agreed, and that is why I used the word "IF" in my post. Nevertheless, I'd say things don't look too great, since it seems the Procrustus appearing in TG's Granamyr video also appears to some fans to be suffering from some "misassembly problems"...

P.S. : personally, I wasn't able to notice the issue on the Procrustus figure featured in TG's Granamyr video (Procrustus is too small for me to notice a thing, to be honest)... We'll have to wait for Pixel Dan's preview to be certain.
    Last edited by Prahvus; November 11, 2012 at 06:31am.

Seeing Jitsu packaged has gotten me wondering when we're gonna see this big bad boy in his box...
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Oh man, I can't wait! I can't believe we're almost going to get him!

Procrustus, such a bland looking figure. How would you color him up???

This figure needs a color make over, how would you spice him up???
    Have No Fear, Smith Is Here!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Smith View Post
    I personally love this figure! But I'm getting him because he's like this huge stone golemn that would fit perfectly with the Sword and Sorcery stuff that I like in MOTU so much.

If I WE'RE going to change him, I'd probably paint him like gray stone (Think DCUC Darseid. Black base with dry brush of gray, then a little white for fake scratches) and then add and paint plant textures on him like Moss and some Lichen.
    "If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck, and sounds like a duck, then it is a GAR "

Heroic Collector of MOTUC the.overlord's Avatar
    DESPONDOS (watching the game - having a Bud...with HORDAK)
    Would color him Castle Grayskull style (like CGM) and with a few golden accents.....or make him like original Castle Grayskull (white with gold accents)
    Classics Collector!!

Successful transactions/trades with: MossMan710179, cobaltkatdrone, reefkeeper, Zildjian, keithfuchs, Raypor, Zovex, JOXE, Son of Keldor, Hogan, BadSchoolGirl69, Degra, Uki, Blue Monkey, dedset13, Vaal (THX EVERYONE!!)

My trader review:

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=169339

Ready for POP Mini-Sub! -= SupernovA =-'s Avatar
    No he doesn't, he's perfect as is.

Heroic Warrior
    My first thought was gold accents as well.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Smith View Post
    First I'd give him some coal black streaks in his hair. Then I'd add some blush to help accentuate those prominent cheekbones of his. After which I'd apply a bit of green eyeshadow for that bit of contrast from his earth tone. You know, to give him that bit of "forest-y" feel to him. After all, he is an Earth deity. Finally I would do his nails with diamond stones to finish the whole "underground resources" theme. Voila! He's ready to take on any challenges!
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

I think he would look B.A. in a stone color. Shazbot, now I totally want him that way.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Court Magician
    I wasn't sure about Procrustus (mostly because of how obscure a character he is) but he's exceeded my expectations. Here are a few images with the full photo gallery available at Cool Toy Review

mattel_MOUTC_Procrustus-18.jpg mattel_MOUTC_Procrustus-19.jpg

mattel_MOUTC_Procrustus-20.jpg mattel_MOUTC_Procrustus-21.jpg