Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If MattyCollector wants my subscription, I ask for the following (Official List)

Heroic Warrior CapricornDefender's Avatar

If MattyCollector wants my subscription, I ask for the following (Official List)

No more talk about 12 months to make changes. I don't buy it. No more half truths about things being cemented for 2015. Your market is vocal and fluid! No more unwanted surprised. No more repaints when we want fresh characters and content. No Skeleteen! Miley Cyrus already has an action figure!

If you want my business. If you want Subscription for 2015/2016. Give me the following

1. Evil Seed (with Filmation Head/cloak accessory to hide 200X body, makes everyone happy)
    2. Vultak
    3. Dylamug
    4. Saurod
    5. Mermista (makes POP fans happy, I don't even want her and I'll sub if I get the rest)
    6. Kex Queen (makes fans of obscure characters happy)
    7. Dragstor (everyone)
    8. Squeeeze (vintage toy fans)
    9. Tung Lashor (vintage toy fans)
    10. Calix (200X fans are happy, I don't even want him and I'll sub if I get the rest)

You're welcome to share yours too.
    Last edited by CapricornDefender; May 5, 2014 at 12:49am.

Quote Originally Posted by CapricornDefender View Post
    No more talk about 12 months to make changes. I don't buy it. No more half truths about things being cemented for 2015. Your market is vocal and fluid! No more unwanted surprised. No more repaints when we want fresh characters and content. No Skeleteen! Miley Cyrus already has an action figure!

If you want my business. If you want Subscription for 2015/2016. Give me the following

1. Evil Seed (with Filmation Head/cloak accessory to hide 200X body, makes everyone happy)
    2. Vultak
    3. Dylamug
    4. Saurod
    5. Mermista (makes POP fans happy, I don't even want her and I'll sub if I get the rest)
    6. Kex Queen (makes fans of obscure characters happy)
    7. Dragstor (everyone)
    8. Squeeeze (vintage toy fans)
    9. Tung Lashor (vintage toy fans)
    10. Calix (200X fans are happy, I don't even want him and I'll sub if I get the rest)

You're welcome to share yours too.
    We know for sure between the end of this year and 15 we will absolutely get Eldor & Sweet Bee hinted at NYTF with their accessories. Huntara and Mara for winning their respective polls. Finishing the vintage line we will get Dragstor, Multi-Bot, Gwildor, Rotar, Twistoid, Blast Attack, Ninjor, Saurod, Tund Lashor, and Squeeze. Finishing POP we will get Angella, Mermista, Peekablue, Spinnerella, and Perfuma. All of these are absolutely positive.

Highly likely due to demand and copyrights Evil Seed, Lizard Man, Dylamug, Vultak, Veena, Granita, Calix, Miro, Crita, Sagitar, Lodar and Prahvus.

I would be extremely happy to get these.
    Wants Crita Veena Angella Mermista Peekablue Tung Lashor EvilSeed LizardMan Prahvus Saurod Gwildor Ninjor Ssquueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Spinnerella Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian DreeElle Montork Miro Blast Attack MultiBot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quakke Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizzor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Lodar Twiggets Rotar Twistoid Sunder Drissi Caz

Yeah, well, I'll just make my own toy line! And it'll have blackjack! And babes! In fact, forget the toyline!

Heroic Warrior
    I want these..

SAUROD
    DESPARA
    NINJOR
    GWILDOR
    DISKS OF DOOM SKELETOR
    TERROR CLAWS SKELETOR
    SAGITAR
    TUNG LASHOR
    SQUEEEZE
    FLYING FISTS HE-MAN

OK.. Some of the following may not be able to happen for legal reasons but can't they just adjust and rename a design a little so we can FINALLY get...

KARG?!
    SKELETOR'S MOVIE SHOCK TROOPERS?!
    GOLDEN GOD SKELETOR

I mean come on... Just call him Zarg and make him look slightly different...
    Give us a Dolf style head, sword, armour for He-Man as an extra, doesnt have to look exactly like him, just same hair etc. easily done.

Quote Originally Posted by lemur View Post
    doesnt have to look exactly like him, just same hair etc. easily done.
    They just did that with Filmation Hordak and look what happened

I'm thinking the issue right now is that everybody is going to want something slightly different next year...

Quote Originally Posted by Ridureyu View Post
    I'm thinking the issue right now is that everybody is going to want something slightly different next year...
    Not next year, 2015 - once we know the remainder of this year, it will actually be rather easy to make a list of at least the main monthly figures for 2015.

For 2016, though - that's the rub, and why I don't see this sub model, as is, can continue to exist. Such incredibly varying expectations at that point. Some folks want "new" characters (like, newly created ones that have been put into the new mini-comics). Others of us have zero interest in those. And even putting that obvious/major hurdle aside, when you get to existing characters - the pool is so far and wide, and the factions so splintered, that it really will be impossible to convince folks to get a blind, 12-month subscription to folks when there really will be no idea whatsoever of what is coming, and the chances of anyone getting what they want in particular is so slim.

Personally, after the figures we know will be coming next year (pending sub sales, of course), all I personally am interested in are variants (Filmation mostly), Hunga the Harpy (who I actually think has a good chance of being in 2015 anyway - a couple of newly tooled parts for other figures seem destined for her), and Despara. Since we saw what happened with FAILmation Hordak, I'm losing hope of ever getting the Filmation variants I want; I think Hunga is coming anyway, and I'd be willing to bet Despara will probably come as well (possibly as the sub exclusive), I just cannot think of anything else that would make me sub up again. For me, the line will be complete with 2015 - though I'll keep an eye on the line, my days of intensely following it and blind subbing really are over because I cannot come up with anything they could attract me with enough to make that commitment past 2015.

Heroic Warrior
    As we reach the end of the originals, it will be impossible to come up with a sub lineup that appeals broadly. A few years back, a sub including lots of vintage wasn't an unreasonable ask. But we're now getting to the point where people just want tailor made subs. The names on some of the lists might be important to some, but the majority are names I don't even recognise. My ideal sub lineup would look a lot different. My prediction is more new (as in never heard of) figures after 2015.
    Vaults of Grayskull - www.vaultsofgrayskull.co.uk

My demands are simple: Just give me MOTUC figures for 2015 & 2016!

Right now, MOTUC is the only dedicated line that I collect. I'm being a lot more selective with WWE figures now and I'll pick up some random stuff from time to time (Just got into a short Marvel kick recently) but honestly, I think I'll be done with hardcore toy collecting after MOTUC is finished. All the other toy lines I see are either not as interesting or just too pricey to get involved with.

If I had to be specific about any MOTU figure, though, it would be Terror Claws Skeletor...He was my default Skeletor when I was a kid, so I'd like to have a MOTUC version. Otherwise, all the figures mentioned above would be fine with me.

Blackjack and babes would be a cool bonus too, heheh!
    Like He-Man & She-Ra artwork? Check out my latest art and MOTUC pics at Havoc Staff!

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritOfTeela View Post
    that it really will be impossible to convince folks to get a blind, 12-month subscription to folks when there really will be no idea whatsoever of what is coming

Maybe not a full year, so that's why i've opened a speculative topic on possible quaterlies offerings by 2016.

I just cannot think of anything else that would make me sub up again. For me, the line will be complete with 2015 - though I'll keep an eye on the line, my days of intensely following it and blind subbing really are over because I cannot come up with anything they could attract me with enough to make that commitment past 2015.
    Easy: vintage beasts, vehicles, playsets etc...

Quote Originally Posted by VaultsofGrayskull View Post
    As we reach the end of the originals, it will be impossible to come up with a sub lineup that appeals broadly. A few years back, a sub including lots of vintage wasn't an unreasonable ask.My ideal sub lineup would look a lot different.
    Guys,we really need this line to get a bigger attention to other categories now, how can you explain Jet sled being such a hit??

I want:
    - proper transitions from prototype to figure
    - no more cut paint apps
    - no loose ankles
    - no reversed shoulders
    - no bloated armors
    - no ugly engineering of useless action features that destroy the aesthetics and/or articulation of a figure
    Awesome sticker included!

I want more figures.
    The Lurkiest

**Scott please make me a Staghorn**

For 2016, I want:

Filmation Mer-Man (with blue skin and Filmation head!)
    Vultak
    Hunga
    Filmation Clawful
    Filmation Skeletor (with boots and Filmation head!)
    Filmation Leech
    General Sunder (or other males for The Great Rebellion)
    Great Black Wizard
    Evilseed (200x)
    A Snake-Woman (Snake Goddess or Lady Slither or Vipra from Bravestarr)
    New Characters (from MOTU concepts, CAC runners-up, comics, etc.)
    Last edited by Icer1; May 5, 2014 at 07:33am.
    MOTUC Top 5 Wish List: FILMATION MER-MAN, Vultak, Peekablue, Laser-Light Skeletor, Hunga.

2014 started off strong, but I feel like things are getting sloppy as Mattel tries to cram so many figures in. I think 2015 has to have a really tight character selection to make people care.

I'd love to see Angella, Mermista, and Tung Lashor or Sssqueeze at the beginning of the year...assuming we get a 2015.

I demand that the new roadmap be finished (all vintage figures and A-listers from NA) WITHOUT needed to get a green-light on a mini-sub.

I think it's unlikely at this point that the roadmap and the "wrap it up in 2015" does not require a mini-sub.

I won't mind a mini-sub and if the offerings are good, I'll purchase (as I have for the duration of the line) but I don't want it to be required in order to wrap it up.

Golems for 2016! AdultCollector's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WDWFreak53 View Post
    I won't mind a mini-sub and if the offerings are good, I'll purchase (as I have for the duration of the line) but I don't want it to be required in order to wrap it up.
    Great point! We should not have to pay for a mini sub to complete the vintage line. This must be a priority.

Saurod
    ninjor
    blast attack
    laser light he-man
    laser light skeletor
    gwildor
    terror claws skeletor
    tung lashor
    squeeeze
    flying fists he-man
    dragstor
    buzz saw hordak
    rotar
    twistoid
    multibot

Since Matty wants everyones Subscription i want the figures they promised us:

Gwildor
    Rotar (would work as a two pack with Twistoid)
    Ninjor
    Saurod
    Blast Attack

Twistoid ( would work as a two pack with Rotar)
    Tung Lashor
    Sssqueeze
    Dragstor

Multibot (quarterly figure i presume )
    Angella
    Mermista (deluxe/quarterly figure i hope)
    Peekablue
    Perfuma
    Spinnerella
    Huntara
    Mara

Plus

Mantisaur
    Clawdeen

and hopefully

Evilseed
    Veena
    Tuskador
    Darius
    Crita

Simple as that.
    *Peekablue *Mermista *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Quote Originally Posted by AdultCollector View Post
    Great point! We should not have to pay for a mini sub to complete the vintage line. This must be a priority.
    I don't see the need for one since we got the POP sub this year. All the remaining vintage figures from MOTU and POP should fit into the rest of this year and next year with the available slots, along with Mara and Huntara that we know will be part of the roadmap, and that would still leave 5-8 slots open (counting sub exclusive, traveling convention, chase, and sdcc slots) to fill in other demanded Filmation/200x/NA figures.
    formerly wayneepoo, now with better name!

Most Wanted (Remaining)
    Vintage MOTU: Blast Attack, Dragstor
    POP:Angella, Mermista, Peekablue
    NA:Tuskador, Quakke, Sagitar
    Filmation:Lizard Man, Dylamug, Vultak
    But in reality I want them ALL!!

Thread title is misleading, there's nothing official about these wish lists.
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.facebook.com/lukespicerillustration

Quote Originally Posted by wayne-klops View Post
    I don't see the need for one since we got the POP sub this year. All the remaining vintage figures from MOTU and POP should fit into the rest of this year and next year with the available slots, along with Mara and Huntara that we know will be part of the roadmap, and that would still leave 5-8 slots open (counting sub exclusive, traveling convention, chase, and sdcc slots) to fill in other demanded Filmation/200x/NA figures.
    TG was asked a while ago...and his response was "That remains to be seen"

I can totally see them holding a few vintage back to say, "Well...we were close but to finish it off, we really need the fans to pull this off. We're right there guys! Just need the mini-sub to go through!"

I can totally see them holding a few vintage back to say, "Well...we were close but to finish it off, we really need the fans to pull this off. We're right there guys! Just need the mini-sub to go through!"
    I thought he said a Mini-Sub would not be needed next year to complete the vintage MOTU & PoP lines. Not to say they couldn't fall into a Mini-Sub, but he said it wasn't needed.

Personally, I'm hoping for another 125% year, with a Cartoons of MOTU Mini-Sub (w/ Lord Masque [He-man Filmation], Calix [200x], Crita [Jetlag], Hawke/Delora [He-man Filmation], General Sunder [She-ra Filmation], & Veena [200x]).

There will definitely have to be an add-on sub to finish the 2014-2015 road map. Just as we got the Club Etheria sub to add more vintage PoP, there will most certainly be an add-on to complete the entire roadmap. Some vintage will probably be included in that. We should prepare ourselves now so that we don't rage later when this happens.

The list with all the vintage characters left plus Mara and Huntara makes 17 figures.

We still have two more unknown slots for Club Eternia and Club Etheria in 2014 left. That makes 13 slots for 2015

Plus Twistoid and Rotar most likely will be made as a two pack and Multibot as a quarterly figure. That makes 10 regular slots.

Which means we wouldīt need an add on sub for the vintage figures right now if they stick to them if they add characters like Evilseed, Pravhus, Miro, Hawke, Lizard Man or Veena than we could get into trouble.

But thatīs just mathematics.
    *Peekablue *Mermista *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Still not believing that. He said he wasn't even sure if there would be future mini-subs after the POP sub didn't get a 100% buy-in. I can see a mini sub being offered to get other fan-requested characters that can't fit into the main sub (Lizard Man, Masque, etc), but I don't see Dragstor or Ninjor being put into a mini-sub. I could potentially see the variants going that route, but not the remaining vintage MOTU/POP original characters.
    formerly wayneepoo, now with better name!

Most Wanted (Remaining)
    Vintage MOTU: Blast Attack, Dragstor
    POP:Angella, Mermista, Peekablue
    NA:Tuskador, Quakke, Sagitar
    Filmation:Lizard Man, Dylamug, Vultak
    But in reality I want them ALL!!