Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Offical MOTUC Flutterina Thread

i so want a Flutterina figure in my collection and reallyu hope it is in the Style Guide direction.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I don't care if i never see Flutterina in MOTUC.

She's right at the bottom of my pile of POP along with Rotar and Twistoid from Vintage MOTU and Vizar & Nocturna from NA.

Flutterina is a must have for me

Link: http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...htwing1975.jpg

Personal Service Provider Agostinho's Avatar
    Hey Niki I dig your hook weapon! A lot!

Here is my photoshop funnin'. Count me in for support of her in the line. She's not my #1, but she is a must.

It would be kind of cool if she also came with a miniature version of herself, as well as a Sling for distance attacks. She brings up an interesting point. How to sculpt her hair around her wings. I wouldn't want it windswept, but having her hair down could block wing mobility or her neck movement. Maybe interchangeable hair/head with alternate hair sculpt for mid flight? Interchangeable rooted hair-head like Megator?
    Last edited by Agostinho; June 25, 2011 at 02:59pm.

The vintage figure had her hair in pigtails so it wouldn't get in the way for packaging purposes. Maybe this would be a possible solution?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Agostinho View Post
    Hey Niki I dig your hook weapon! A lot!

Here is my photoshop funnin'. Count me in for support of her in the line. She's not my #1, but she is a must.

It would be kind of cool if she also came with a miniature version of herself, as well as a Sling for distance attacks. She brings up an interesting point. How to sculpt her hair around her wings. I wouldn't want it windswept, but having her hair down could block wing mobility or her neck movement. Maybe interchangeable hair/head with alternate hair sculpt for mid flight? Interchangeable rooted hair-head like Megator?
    Thank you! I recall, i played a lot with her when i was a kid, even though she wasnīt one of my favorites maybe itīs because of her wings i loved them and the hook was a great idea. I forgot about Peekablues "open up feathers" system but the hook, i remember very well! I really hope iīm not the only one who remembers it and the Four Horsemen find a cool or even better way to reuse it!
    I have faith!

I had the same idea for the POP ladies when it comes to extra heads, i think all of them who had a backpack or feathers should come with a second head were their hair is up so it wouldnīt be in the way for a fight!

Thank you Agostinho for your great work!! I love both versions!!

Personal Service Provider Agostinho's Avatar
    She seems like a two head-sculpts kind of a gal. One: hair down (default), Two: "Dynamic" hair. Woooooossssshhhhh

I prefer the hair from the style guide and I think the left one with the wings from the right one would be great
    Last edited by Firesoullove; November 2, 2013 at 04:30pm.

Official Flutterina MOTUC Thread

While she's not necessarily at the top of my list, I definitely would like to see her get made. I particularly like her color scheme.

I know that she's one of those POP characters that is a harder pill to swallow for some collectors due to her being "extra" girly. I think the ideal situation would be to put her in a three pack with Spinnerella and Perfuma, the other two characters that are a bit more on the girly side. Putting them together in one pack I think would allow all fans of the three characters to band together and they'd be more successful.

What say the rest of you?

Snappy Threader
    Great idea with the three pack. A three pack containing those 3 figs would rock. I'm not very excited about any of the three, but that would be a kick butt pack.

That would'nt happen due to wings alone and they would'nt make a 3 pack for those character's becuase of fan demand! All 3 are must haves in my book as well as many others, and could be considered as B-list, A-list people! I would take them in a 3-Pack if they did! I'm so excited to see what the 4HM do with Flutterina as well as Perfuma! I feel they could make them extremely wantable!
    Last edited by michaelAschamp; January 25, 2013 at 06:45pm. Reason: misspelling errors

I think the Star Sisters and the Fighting Foe Men have shown the customers arenīt that much into three packs.

In Flutterinas case itīs even more difficult since Spinnerella shares Flutterinas top and hair color, they just added some magenta streaks to Spinnerella. So you would have two figures with almost the same buck and hair color.

Flutterina (as every character does if you ask me) deserves her one release and if there would be a pairing i would pair her with Perfuma since they came with the same mini comics.

And since every official thread shows off some pictures, here we go:

*Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Heroic Warrior
    I would buy Flutterina, but I'd prefer to see Glimmer, Angella, Castaspella, Mermista, Double Trouble and Sweet Bee released first.

While I'm not sure how warrior-like Flutterina could be, I do like the Filmation biography of being a slave who helped She-Ra and in the process was transformed into a powerful force for good. And I think a pair of detailed wings with great sculpted details and colours could really make the figure stand out in a MOTUC collection, even IF characters like Angella and Sweet Bee have been released.

I also wanted to point out, that with flutterina, we have a great chance of a re-use of her wings for Garth or vice versa as garth was trademarked! So the reality of her is close I can feel it! I so must have a Beautiful Battling Butterfly Goddess

How is it that I never posted my support here?

YES to Flutterina, and soon!!!!!!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Illumina & Cat please! Darkspecter's Avatar
    I think Flutterina would look great in MOTUC! Like Bubble Power She-Ra and Netossa, I would like to see her get the toy details on her boots and bracelets (and choker, would be nice)...and I REALLY hope she gets the more detailed wings. Butterflies are beautiful, with intricate patterns. I think the toy wings do a better job of showcasing this.

I REALLY hope we get her, especially after what DC/Mattel did to her.
    Take part in Illumina Day! Let people know who she is and help get her in MOTUC.

http://motuc-illumina.proboards.com/...cgi?board=talk

You can join the Illumina Facebook page here!

https://www.facebook.com/Illumina.Sleetah

Small One must emerge onto the MOTUC scene before the lights go out! I can't even imagine how awesome she would look in the hands of the 4HM.
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelAschamp View Post
    I also wanted to point out, that with flutterina, we have a great chance of a re-use of her wings for Garth or vice versa as garth was trademarked! So the reality of her is close I can feel it! I so must have a Beautiful Battling Butterfly Goddess
    yes, as long as they don't make her wings like the debacle that was the sorceress's wings. they should be re-usable with a back like buzz-off so sweet bee's wings can plug in too.
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

I think her and Peekablue will make two of the best looking figure in the line if they are done right!
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

Love this reveal better than Intergalactic Skelly!

Announced!

Flutterina_001_newsPage.jpg

from matty's page.

I hope the wings look more dynamic in person, and I'm eager to see how they connect to her.

She looks beautiful! I was definitely not expecting her this soon. Unfortunately I forsee a lot of hate for her on the forums, but I for one am extremely happy to be getting her.

I don't really think of her as a butterfly lady, but more like a pixie. It's fits in well with the fantasy aspect of MOTUC, with mermaids and archers and giants, it makes sense to have a pixie.
    Must Haves before MOTUC is complete! QUEEN ANGELLA! Mermista, Peekablue, Perfuma, Imp, Admiral Scurvy, General Sunder, Colonel Blast, Vultak, Clawdeen, Stridor, Nightstalker, Cat version of Catra METEORBS Gwildor, Saurod, Point Dread with Talon Fighter! Sagitar