Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Official GARTH Thread

As long as he comes with a Filmation head, I would not mind a more detailed bug man design. It's mostly that expressive Filmation face that I would want to display. I think his face was amazing!

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zargon View Post
    I think he should come as his own two pack, like Tuvar and Baddrah should....
    I know it's a pipe dream, but I'd love it if they released those as a 3-pack with Two-Bad. This is one a few three-packs that would have made perfect sense (Two-Bad in the middle with Tuvar and Baddhra on their corresponding sides). I know, I know, some anti-200X vintage-only-ists wouldn't like it, but I think most people would be thrilled to get Tuvar and Baddhra in addition to Two-Bad, since I think the chances will be pretty slim that they release Tuvar and Baddhra independently as a 2-pack after Two-Bad gets released single-carded.

Last edited by uaxuctum; February 16, 2013 at 03:38pm. Reason: Typo
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Added the pic of his spear from eye of the beholder in last post

i support pink bunny men and butterfly dudes! bring on the garth!
    FILMATION
    PRESENTS
    .:*~*:Thank You, Lou Scheimer...and Good Journey:*~*:.
    ...For Every Destination is but a Doorway to Another...
    The Time Has Come for Crackers The Clown and Chef Allen in MOTUC!

Snappy Threader
    Yeah I think he would be quite a cool character......

Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    Yeah I think he would be quite a cool character......
    GARTH.jpg

I think we can make a good custom with TMNT cockroach terminator figure.
    Check out marktron's MOTU CUTSOMS photos and profile! http://fearlessphotog.deviantart.com/

uhg. Nope. Dont want him, dont care. Oh, I'll buy it if it got made, and even think it's cool if they either linked him to the insect people groups like Buzz off & Webstor.

But...guh.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Garth is cool. I like him.
    But I got to say we already have plenty of flying heroes. Also hes falls into the category being similar to Buzz-Off, Sweet Bee & Flutterinia.
    I would still be happy if we got him, but there are so many figures I would much rather have.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Lizard-Man, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Nocturna, Masks of Power Demons, Horde Wraiths, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Snake Armor He-Man

Garth is in poll #10 this week! Vote him up!
    MELIAC in MOTUC! We need a mutant, alien, cyclops, reformed baddie, sheriff in the mix!

PLEASE ANNOUNCE DRAGSTOR SOON!

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Having re-watched his episode over the weekend, I'd love a Garth figure, he'd be pretty easy to do, just requires a new head and wings.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Saurod ~ Gwildor ~ Crita ~ Dylamug ~ Staghorn ~ Ninjor ~ Tung Lashor ~ Oo-Larr ~ Darius ~ Evilseed ~ Masks of Power Demons ~ Skelcons ~ Kothos ~ Hawke ~ Veena ~ Spydra ~ Angast ~ S-S-Sssqueeze ~ Sweet Bee ~ Tuskador ~ Lodar ~ Entrapta ~ Sorceress Teela ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Kex Queen ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Mermista ~ Red Shadow ~ Fang-Or ~ Crimson Fury ~

Heroic Warrior
    Groveport, ohio, a suburb of the Capitol, Columbus
    I have always dreamt of this butterfly warrior becoming a figure, every since I saw him as a kid on tv. Then I had higher hopes that he would be made because of fluttering and her wings.

I have always wanted Garth and "Eyes of the Beholder" is one of the top 20 episodes of the series!