Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who will the 200x Keldor swords come with?

Hybrid View

Who will the 200x Keldor swords come with?

3) We know that fan-choice figures are out of the question at this point. But how about a fan-choice accessory, published through a random figure as a bonus accessory ?

We spend a lot of time on the boards and very specifically work in fan requested accessories such as the “200X Keldor swords” which are coming in 2012.
    This was taken from the latest round of Mattel Q&A's.

Who do you think the 200x Keldor swords will come with?

I am thinking it will be with Demo-Man. I can't think of anyone else it should come with, and it will be more of a connection between the characters. It would be perfect if he could also come with a Damaged Face Keldor head

I'd guess they could be packed with Spikor, since he's Skeletor's weaponsmith.

Another possibility could be Blade or a new Skeletor variant. The very-first NA Skeletor figure for example only had a staff for a weapon, so the twin blades could be useful with that figure.
    "Why's Dragstor riding on Night Stalker?" "Cause he can."

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Reilly View Post
    I'd guess they could be packed with Spikor, since he's Skeletor's weaponsmith.

Another possibility could be Blade or a new Skeletor variant. The very-first NA Skeletor figure for example only had a staff for a weapon, so the twin blades could be useful with that figure.
    Good idea with Spikor. That is even better than my guess

Heroic Warrior
    The 200x double sword could come with Demo Man, or even with NA Skeletor (who only had a staff - Sir Reilly, you beat me to it and took the words right out of my mouth !). Or maybe with Spikor.

I had mentioned a while back that I wanted them to come with a King Miro figure.

It would be so cool if Keldor had taken them, or Miro had given them to him.

Of course, Spikor is a good suggestion too - as that would make practical sense... but I'd love the swords to have more of a significance than that.

Perhaps they were a symbol of Gar/Eternian unity... Keldor was born first, so Miro likely had a Gar queen before Randor's mother... I'm guessing she died, or did something bad
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    I had mentioned a while back that I wanted them to come with a King Miro figure.

It would be so cool if Keldor had taken them, or Miro had given them to him.

Of course, Spikor is a good suggestion too - as that would make practical sense... but I'd love the swords to have more of a significance than that.

Perhaps they were a symbol of Gar/Eternian unity... Keldor was born first, so Miro likely had a Gar queen before Randor's mother... I'm guessing she died, or did something bad
    I am not coming up with any more suggestions because this is also a cool idea and adds so much depth to the mythos. I like it

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    I am not coming up with any more suggestions because this is also a cool idea and adds so much depth to the mythos. I like it
    Why thank you

I really want to know more about the family's history and their relationships. It's just plain interesting.
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Why thank you

I really want to know more about the family's history and their relationships. It's just plain interesting.
    I completely agree. The He-Man fights Skeletor story can only be told so much. There is so much rich history that is still untapped and, IMO, is more interesting than the story of He-Man

Keldor's swords coming with Snake MAA?

From WTFWTK 2.69
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=218059

2. Patreek: Can we get an update about when we will see keldor's swords?

They will be offered with a figure in 2012.

Maybe Snake MAA is going to be the figure that comes with Keldor's swords?
    I don't think he would come with another 2002 He-Man sword, and this could be why there isn't the cost available for another head.

No, im preatty sure that means spikor is coming in 2012, as he is Skelators blacksmith (per the terror claws strike mini comic)

Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    No, im preatty sure that means spikor is coming in 2012, as he is Skelators blacksmith (per the terror claws strike mini comic)
    I really hope so!

He's one of my "final wants"!
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

keldor's swords will come with spector.

Heroic Warrior
    Should Keldor sword ever come with either Spector or Snake Man-at-Arms, then I'll probably never have the Keldor swords...

Please don't forget that there is still one more variant coming with the 3rd part of the mini-comic. I have a feeling that variant may not be someone highly desired. So maybe Keldor swords might come with the 3rd 2012 variant as well.

Personally, I think the double sword should be released with Spikor, as it was mentioned above.

Quote Originally Posted by EldestSon View Post
    keldor's swords will come with spector.
    Spector will only come with one of the swords, so you'll need to buy two figures to get the set

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    makes sense because he won't come with two heads and he has only one weapon, so he'll need the extra accessory
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

I do hope the swords come with Spikor! If they were to come with Snake MAA, I would have to laugh!
    I'm hoping for a Disco Skeletor for the next subscription exclusive! Fully flocked!

"I don't like to feel good! I like to feel EVIL!"

Makese sense to get Skeletor's 200X blades with Spikor since He-man's came with MAA.
    I just published my very first ebook: Malediction! A short story of monsters and magic!
    Buy it now on Amazon or Barnes and Noble!

Print version, also available!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    makes sense because he won't come with two heads and he has only one weapon, so he'll need the extra accessory
    good choice, but i'd hope that they give spikor an extra regular hand, hammer attachment like the trident. would be good if they can all fit. or pack the swords with a new skeletor variant.

they have told us he will not come with anything but his ring...but with Matty you never know

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

They have stated until they were blue in the face that SMAA was getting nothing more than he was shown with, except for some parts swapping on their side....He's getting the Comic, tat is all the mega toy company Mattel can afford to do with him...

I am curious about these swords myself, and since I own Keldor, I will have to buy what figure they come with, even though mine are MOSC, I still want all the certain characters accessories.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    I wouldn't be suprised if they were released with Spikor (Skeletor's blacksmth as in the minicomics) or with the next Skeletor Variant (Dragon Blaster is trademarked and would match TP He-Man)

So we have finally seen them. Who should they come with?

I'm wondering if they'll come with a figure that was just revealed or another figure later on in the year that we're yet to see? In any case, i'll change my previous entry to say that it may well be with Spikor now.
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

At this point, they'll soon have enough extra weapons to do an all-new Weapons Pak. Keldor's swords, MAA's blaster (which they said in the past was NOT coming with Snake MAA), and the extra Draego-Man accessories.

Heroic Warrior

Keldor's swords should come with the Evil Master of Swords, Blade.

Mods, feel free to merge or delete this if a similar thread already exsists.

What say you? Good, Bad idea?