Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will the 200x Keldor swords come with?

Who will the 200x Keldor swords come with?

3) We know that fan-choice figures are out of the question at this point. But how about a fan-choice accessory, published through a random figure as a bonus accessory ?

We spend a lot of time on the boards and very specifically work in fan requested accessories such as the “200X Keldor swords” which are coming in 2012.
    This was taken from the latest round of Mattel Q&A's.

Who do you think the 200x Keldor swords will come with?

I am thinking it will be with Demo-Man. I can't think of anyone else it should come with, and it will be more of a connection between the characters. It would be perfect if he could also come with a Damaged Face Keldor head

I'd guess they could be packed with Spikor, since he's Skeletor's weaponsmith.

Another possibility could be Blade or a new Skeletor variant. The very-first NA Skeletor figure for example only had a staff for a weapon, so the twin blades could be useful with that figure.
    "Why's Dragstor riding on Night Stalker?" "Cause he can."

Heroic Warrior
    The 200x double sword could come with Demo Man, or even with NA Skeletor (who only had a staff - Sir Reilly, you beat me to it and took the words right out of my mouth !). Or maybe with Spikor.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Reilly View Post
    I'd guess they could be packed with Spikor, since he's Skeletor's weaponsmith.

Another possibility could be Blade or a new Skeletor variant. The very-first NA Skeletor figure for example only had a staff for a weapon, so the twin blades could be useful with that figure.
    Good idea with Spikor. That is even better than my guess

I had mentioned a while back that I wanted them to come with a King Miro figure.

It would be so cool if Keldor had taken them, or Miro had given them to him.

Of course, Spikor is a good suggestion too - as that would make practical sense... but I'd love the swords to have more of a significance than that.

Perhaps they were a symbol of Gar/Eternian unity... Keldor was born first, so Miro likely had a Gar queen before Randor's mother... I'm guessing she died, or did something bad
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Sweet Bee, Arrow, Spinnerella, NA She-Ra, Mermista, Gwildor, Hover-Bots, Tung Lasher, Angella, Ninjor, Huntara, Oo-Larr, Lizard Man, Sssqueeze, Peekablue... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    I had mentioned a while back that I wanted them to come with a King Miro figure.

It would be so cool if Keldor had taken them, or Miro had given them to him.

Of course, Spikor is a good suggestion too - as that would make practical sense... but I'd love the swords to have more of a significance than that.

Perhaps they were a symbol of Gar/Eternian unity... Keldor was born first, so Miro likely had a Gar queen before Randor's mother... I'm guessing she died, or did something bad
    I am not coming up with any more suggestions because this is also a cool idea and adds so much depth to the mythos. I like it

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    I am not coming up with any more suggestions because this is also a cool idea and adds so much depth to the mythos. I like it
    Why thank you

I really want to know more about the family's history and their relationships. It's just plain interesting.
    A Want List of Sorts: Eldor, Sweet Bee, Arrow, Spinnerella, NA She-Ra, Mermista, Gwildor, Hover-Bots, Tung Lasher, Angella, Ninjor, Huntara, Oo-Larr, Lizard Man, Sssqueeze, Peekablue... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Why thank you

I really want to know more about the family's history and their relationships. It's just plain interesting.
    I completely agree. The He-Man fights Skeletor story can only be told so much. There is so much rich history that is still untapped and, IMO, is more interesting than the story of He-Man

Heroic Warrior
    Captain Randor

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by JorReno View Post
    Captain Randor
    I also think this is the best choice for who the sword should come with.

With the 200x HM sword coming with MAA then Spikor is a good choice for the 200x Kledor/Skeletor sword. I'd also really like a 200x coloured Havoc Staff, wish we'd got that with The Faceless One.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

I think Keldor's swords will come with 200X Evil-Lyn.

Problem with that ideal mk476 we know 100% we are getting Keldor's swords right now and 200X varient of chacters is still up in the air until which time we start seeing them show.

Who better for a two-in-one sword to come with than Two-Bad?
    Last edited by bamf1980; June 21, 2011 at 05:15pm.

Been thinking Spikor for sometime, since he's the weaponsmith....
    Top Ten MOTUC wants Sagitar, Lizard Man, Tung Lashor, Mermista, Sssqueeze, Ninjor, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue

my guess is Spikor him being the blacksmith

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Coptur View Post
    my guess is Spikor him being the blacksmith

I second this....

I'm liking the Spikor idea. Man-At-Arms came with the 200X Power Sword because he has created it in this story, so it only makes sense to have Spikor make the 200X Skeletor swords. That is, if they want to go the obvious route. I could see them coming with NA Skeletor since he only has a staff....but I'm kinda hoping they give NA Skeletor a translucent purple version of the NA Power Sword. No reason for him to come with one, but I still want it...
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Quote Originally Posted by mk476 View Post
    I think Keldor's swords will come with 200X Evil-Lyn.
    This makes the most amount of sense to me. She has the 200X connection and who better than Keldor's ex-love to bring him his swords?

Heroic Warrior
    How about Keldors swords come with a re-issue of Keldor?

Quote Originally Posted by KryptonianMike View Post
    How about Keldors swords come with a re-issue of Keldor?
    That would suck for everyone who already has a Keldor.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    packed with spikor or evil lyn 200x would be awesome!

So, really?

You all would just rather they come with the obvious choice, Spikor, and just be swords with no plot-significance?

Really?

Having them come with Miro (or Captain Randor, I guess) isn't more appealing story-wise?

If they come with Spikor, then they are just random weapons.

The design screams Eternian/Gar melding. They are a symbol of who Keldor IS.

It'd be cool if the orange falcon-hilted sword came with Miro or the Sorceress, and the purple ramhorn-hilted one comes with 200X Evil-Lyn or maybe an evil Gar sorceress (Shokoti?!)--or even Keldor's mother if they're gonna make her finally. That way the sword, united, would be like Keldor's imagined claim to the throne. It wouldn't be magical so much as a symbolic accessory.

So, really?

You all would just rather they come with the obvious choice, Spikor, and just be swords with no plot-significance?

Well, yeah, plot is nice. But you know what else is nice? Being the guy that guessed the right figure.