Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will the 200x Keldor swords come with?

I do hope the swords come with Spikor! If they were to come with Snake MAA, I would have to laugh!
    I'm hoping for a Disco Skeletor for the next subscription exclusive! Fully flocked!

"I don't like to feel good! I like to feel EVIL!"

Makese sense to get Skeletor's 200X blades with Spikor since He-man's came with MAA.
    Click on Amazon or Barnes and Noble for a free sample of my first book, Paradigm Shift Saga: Malediction!

A short story of monsters and magic!

The swords will come with Keldor and Evil-Lyn's son!

I got Keldor's swords with those art prints.
    -Always know if the juice is worth the squeeze

Spikor would make sense.

Maybe we'll be getting another Skeletor variant, so that could work too: dragon Blaster, Terror Claws, NA...

But I'd love it if they were packed with SMAA or Spector.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

Heroic Warrior
    I hope they come with a Skeletor varient. I do NOT want them to come with Spikor.

Spikor is cool enough as is, and if he's short on accesories... I'd rather they make new accessories for HIM!!! How about a couple new arm attachments?

Searching for this WORLD CLASS RESEARCH FACILITY I heard about.
    Sometimes I don't think people fully read or pay attention to what the heck is going on. People...Keldor's sword is NOT going to come with SMAA. It has been said many times that he is priced out and what you see is what you get other than a possible deco change. As much as I would love to see Spikor and have the swords come with him I do not think that is going to happen either. Mattel in-house is going to release two new figures for the 30th anniversary and unfortunately I think one will be Skeletors and Evil-lyns son with which the swords will come with.
    SKELETOR'S JOURNEY: You heard of Skeletor, Skeleteen and now Skelebaby? The saga of Skeletor's chronology to be continued in 2014. Stay tuned!!!

I could see them coming with NA Skeletor. That could be cool.
    Aaron
    PoP Variants are part of the vintage line, too! Starburst She-Ra, Shower Power Catra, and Scratchin' Sound Catra for 2015!!!

Well they have to figure out a way to get us both Keldor swords and Draego Man's weapons. Since they're all the same color, it's going to be a problem finding two purple themed characters.

Heroic Warrior
    Filmation Hordak variant and Keldor swords. One can dream.

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    Well they have to figure out a way to get us both Keldor swords and Draego Man's weapons. Since they're all the same color, it's going to be a problem finding two purple themed characters.
    I found two!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Aaron
    PoP Variants are part of the vintage line, too! Starburst She-Ra, Shower Power Catra, and Scratchin' Sound Catra for 2015!!!

damn i hope we get them soon i love them

the King needs his Queen and pet! Queen Veena and Battle Lion for MOTUC!

For the Love of Illumina & her Cat Sleetah!!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/156251727799742/
    my Feedback http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205099
    my sale page http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=205041

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    who says the weapons will be released in the correct color? they might release them in different colors with random figs to force you to buy the 2013 weapons pack with the correct colored weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by EldestSon View Post
    who says the weapons will be released in the correct color? they might release them in different colors with random figs to force you to buy the 2013 weapons pack with the correct colored weapons.
    That's what I was thinking too. Release them in inaccurate colors first so Matty can rush in later and play the white knight:

"We heard you toy fans!! Because you - the fans - demanded it, here's the 200x Skeletor swords in the correct cartoon color MYP/200x deco. All you have to do is buy the $15 weapon pack. You know, since we were too cheap to make them with Keldor in the first place and then blatantly lied about our reasons for doing it. So go to Mattycollector.com on the 15th toy fans!!"

Quote Originally Posted by mick4metal View Post
    Sometimes I don't think people fully read or pay attention to what the heck is going on. People...Keldor's sword is NOT going to come with SMAA. It has been said many times that he is priced out and what you see is what you get other than a possible deco change. As much as I would love to see Spikor and have the swords come with him I do not think that is going to happen either. Mattel in-house is going to release two new figures for the 30th anniversary and unfortunately I think one will be Skeletors and Evil-lyns son with which the swords will come with.
    I noted this earlier about the swords coming with Keldor and Evil-Lyn's son. Like you, I agree and think this will be one of the 30th anniversary figures yet to come.

I don't really care if they are released or not. I just use the ones that came with 200X Skeletor. They're fine to me.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    I hope they come with a Skeletor varient. I do NOT want them to come with Spikor.

Spikor is cool enough as is, and if he's short on accesories... I'd rather they make new accessories for HIM!!! How about a couple new arm attachments?
    I have a feeling that Spikor will be coming with his hammer arm attachment from "The terror claws strike". That his spiked mace, trident , and keldors swords are plenty in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    makes sense because he won't come with two heads and he has only one weapon, so he'll need the extra accessory
    I have a feeling that Spikor will be coming with his hammer arm attachment from "The terror claws strike". That his spiked mace, trident , and keldors swords are plenty in my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by bamf1980 View Post
    I could see them coming with NA Skeletor. That could be cool.
    NA Skelator should come with his Staff of Nordor, Discs of doom, battle blades, and Grr, his pet. Thats plenty of good accessoires

Spikor will come with pegs to cover the holes on Swift Wind.

Sometimes I don't think people fully read or pay attention to what the heck is going on. People...Keldor's sword is NOT going to come with SMAA. It has been said many times that he is priced out and what you see is what you get other than a possible deco change. .
    Just because they said he's priced out, doesn't mean that they've told us all of the components he'll be packed with. Since he's really just a re-issue w/ a new head, and the swords are from the same cartoon series as he is, it makes plenty of sense that the swords come with him.
    Plus the swords are extra insurance that he will sell. If I didn't have the sub I wouldn't even consider getting SMAA, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Searching for this WORLD CLASS RESEARCH FACILITY I heard about.
    Quote Originally Posted by GRANAT View Post
    Just because they said he's priced out, doesn't mean that they've told us all of the components he'll be packed with. Since he's really just a re-issue w/ a new head, and the swords are from the same cartoon series as he is, it makes plenty of sense that the swords come with him.
    Plus the swords are extra insurance that he will sell. If I didn't have the sub I wouldn't even consider getting SMAA, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
    Here is a quote strait from Scott:

A cool idea but SMAA budget was set months ago and we don't have room to add more armor (even if it is already tool'd). Personally I'd love to plus him up with more tooling or more already tool'd parts but things like this are just not logistically possible at this point in the toy process. (and yea i know how we all feel about that word!)
    SKELETOR'S JOURNEY: You heard of Skeletor, Skeleteen and now Skelebaby? The saga of Skeletor's chronology to be continued in 2014. Stay tuned!!!

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    Here is a quote strait from Scott:

A cool idea but SMAA budget was set months ago and we don't have room to add more armor (even if it is already tool'd). Personally I'd love to plus him up with more tooling or more already tool'd parts but things like this are just not logistically possible at this point in the toy process. (and yea i know how we all feel about that word!)
    Lets not forget that including the swords with SMAA would actually make a lot of folks buy him...and we can't have that

Heroic Warrior
    I think Mattel has the point of view that the mini-comic will be his selling point although I agree. I also agree with everyone that thinks EL and Keldor's son will be the fifth figure in the 30th series and come with the Keldor swords.

Quote Originally Posted by melmoth666 View Post
    Lets not forget that including the swords with SMAA would actually make a lot of folks buy him...and we can't have that

he's a sub fig and they reduced production for 2012 so he'll sell out pretty quickly...there are enough non-subbers who will want him.

even spector and star sisters will sell out quickly.

Evil Titan of Industry melmoth666's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EldestSon View Post
    he's a sub fig and they reduced production for 2012 so he'll sell out pretty quickly...there are enough non-subbers who will want him.

even spector and star sisters will sell out quickly.
    I don't disagree, but I think there will be a lot of subscription holders that will be selling thiers. I probably will be---I'm going to see what thw final product looks like before I commit.

I don't disagree, but I think there will be a lot of subscription holders that will be selling thiers. I probably will be---I'm going to see what thw final product looks like before I commit.
    i'm sure there will be, but i really don't think mattel cares about that. they only care that THEY sell out.