Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Who will the 200x Keldor swords come with?

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    makes sense because he won't come with two heads and he has only one weapon, so he'll need the extra accessory
    good choice, but i'd hope that they give spikor an extra regular hand, hammer attachment like the trident. would be good if they can all fit. or pack the swords with a new skeletor variant.

Gotta dig Nutnog's style. audman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lannyjack View Post
    Spector will only come with one of the swords, so you'll need to buy two figures to get the set
    Don't give them any ideas. That would be the worst thing ever.
    Highly Recommended for Fantastic Trades/sales: cayman shen, ElkThunder, Geek-man,

Quote Originally Posted by SCB View Post
    Should have come with the Star Sisters.
    No way! There's no extra room in their box to fit anything!

Honestly, though, I'm with the guy who's just using the 200X swords with Keldor. They fit his hands fine and look good.

So we have finally seen them. Who should they come with?

I'm wondering if they'll come with a figure that was just revealed or another figure later on in the year that we're yet to see? In any case, i'll change my previous entry to say that it may well be with Spikor now.
    Most Wanted MOTU Classics:

*MotU ~ Multi-Bot/Tung Lashor *PoP ~ Angella/Mermista *200X ~ Roboto/Calix *Filmation ~ Teela Na/Lord Masque
    *Play-Sets ~ Snake Mountain/Fright Zone *Vehicles ~ Roton/Land Shark *Beasts ~ Night Stalker/Stridor

At this point, they'll soon have enough extra weapons to do an all-new Weapons Pak. Keldor's swords, MAA's blaster (which they said in the past was NOT coming with Snake MAA), and the extra Draego-Man accessories.

I heard from a friend at Toy Fair that both the MAA Arm-Blaster and the Keldor swords would come with an as-yet announced figure.

I think that's what he said.

Maybe they meant that each would come with a different figure. If that's the case, my guesses:

Arm-Blaster: Dekker

Swords: Dactys (he made swords in the 200X toon and provided Randor with them) OR Miro (the sword may be a symbol of Eternian & Gar union)
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Watcher of the Multiverse Jon-O's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    Miro (the sword may be a symbol of Eternian & Gar union)
    Oooo! I like that logic and reasoning... good storytelling.
    I love an all inclusive canon!

HD figures on youtube
    OR Miro (the sword may be a symbol of Eternian & Gar union)

That's just..genius. I LOVE that idea.

That is awesome.

Did you hear that or did you come up with it yourself?

If you came up with it yourself, after what happened with Scott and the Frosta debacle, I can guarantee this would not be the outcome just out of spite

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    That is awesome.

Did you hear that or did you come up with it yourself?

If you came up with it yourself, after what happened with Scott and the Frosta debacle, I can guarantee this would not be the outcome just out of spite
    I just came up with it....

Oh well

Though, he wasn't mad at me... we did clarify that he was actually more disturbed by another org member's manner of revealing things (correct or otherwise)... however, I will say that his knee-jerk, inappropriately harsh reply belied an obviously mounting level of frustration with me (which was probably more due to the fact that I tend to ask questions about problems that occur, and I don't usually back down).
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

I just came up with it....

Oh well

Though, he wasn't mad at me... we did clarify that he was actually more disturbed by another org member's manner of revealing things (correct or otherwise)... however, I will say that his knee-jerk, inappropriately harsh reply belied an obviously mounting level of frustration with me (which was probably more due to the fact that I tend to ask questions about problems that occur, and I don't usually back down).
    It is okay, I was just stiring.

It still is an awesome idea though. It makes perfect sense to the weapons and the politics in this universe.

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Why would the arm canon not come with MAA since it is his weapon?
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

I heard from a friend at Toy Fair that both the MAA Arm-Blaster and the Keldor swords would come with an as-yet announced figure.

I think that's what he said.

Maybe they meant that each would come with a different figure. If that's the case, my guesses:

Arm-Blaster: Dekker

Swords: Dactys (he made swords in the 200X toon and provided Randor with them) OR Miro (the sword may be a symbol of Eternian & Gar union)
    Awesome thoughts! If not with Snake MAA & Spikor I think that your choices are best.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Sssqueeze, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah

Heroic Warrior
    One half will come with Spector and the other with Sir Laser Lot because thats the only way anyone is going to buy those figures.

I really liked this idea the first time I read it. Now that I have had time to digest it this will be In My Canon no matter what the official story is going to be. It is so perfect that I had to bring it up again.

If Mattel do not want to use this idea then I hope they don't explain it at all and just put the swords in as a bonus with a figure. This story explaination from Brian must not, and will not die

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzysim3 View Post
    One half will come with Spector and the other with Sir Laser Lot because thats the only way anyone is going to buy those figures.
    Ha ha ha. That may be the ticket right there.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFallen View Post
    I really liked this idea the first time I read it. Now that I have had time to digest it this will be In My Canon no matter what the official story is going to be. It is so perfect that I had to bring it up again.

If Mattel do not want to use this idea then I hope they don't explain it at all and just put the swords in as a bonus with a figure. This story explaination from Brian must not, and will not die

They can use it if they want. I hope they already have I'm glad you like it. It just makes sense with the symbolism on the swords, especially considering, as you mentioned, the politics of the current MOTUC story and how it affects the Gar.

I actually like all of that stuff in the bios very much!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    King Miro would be brilliant! That & I really want a miro figure in motuc.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

They can use it if they want. I hope they already have I'm glad you like it. It just makes sense with the symbolism on the swords, especially considering, as you mentioned, the politics of the current MOTUC story and how it affects the Gar.

I actually like all of that stuff in the bios very much!
    I do not usually get passionate about anything that comes out in MOTUC (except Battleground Teela not being a new character, and maybe a few other things ) but I am passionate about this idea. I will be gutted if Mattel decided to change it

Heroic Warrior
    That's an superb idea Duke and it would further be supported by the 30th anniversary ushering in characters we never had the chance to own in the vintage line and Miro would be a HUGE candidate for that honor. Anyone else think that the swords could possibly come with a Son of Keldor?

Just watched the first episode of She-Ra that Miro showed up in Sunday night (this is my first time watching through POP and I'm loving it!)

King Miro was an awesome character. I was thinking the whole time how I wanted to see Miro pull out a sword of his own and become Man-King, kind of like the character in Alexx's minicomics!

Miro would be fun and this thread has given some brilliant ideas about the nature of the twin swords. BCRDuke's Gar/Eternian union (I guess that's right, even though they're both from Eternia) is an awesome way to add some real significance to the sword. Man, I have so much fun making up stories for MOTU weapons and artifacts and reading about what others have created.

I wonder if Terry H.'s figure will be the son of Skeletor. It seems like the last chance for a brand new character unless that idea continues on in the future. I could certainly see him being an option for swords, but I like Miro better.
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

Heroic Warrior
    Unless already said somewhere else, I assume the 200x Keldor Swords with come with Snake MAA. Afterall 200x Power Sword came with the regular MAA.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Why would the arm canon not come with MAA since it is his weapon?
    Because Matty hates us.

I actually thought they would stick the double swords in with SMAA, since people have complained about his so much. Now I'm thinking they'll just stick them and the cannon in with The Ridiculously Blue Knight. Try to make him a little more appealing, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by ksensor View Post
    Because Matty hates us.

I actually thought they would stick the double swords in with SMAA, since people have complained about his so much. Now I'm thinking they'll just stick them and the cannon in with The Ridiculously Blue KJnight. Try to make him a little more appealing, you know.
    It was stated by Toy Guru that the arm cannon and the Keldor blades will come with yet unrevealed characters. So Spector and Sir Lazer Lot are not choices neither is SMAA or Spikor!'
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.