Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Who will the 200x Keldor swords come with?

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    It was stated by Toy Guru that the arm cannon and the Keldor blades will come with yet unrevealed characters. So Spector and Sir Lazer Lot are not choices neither is SMAA or Spikor!'
    In that case, the Keldor swords will probably comeo out with a Filmation character like Fangman or Strongarm - who don't have any accessories.
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

-World's #1 Goat Man Fan- NastyNate's Avatar
    Has it been ruled out that these accessories (Along with Draego Mans missing weapons) could possibly be in an all new "WEAPONS PAK"? TG stated on another site that there is a possibility of newly tooled weapons showing up in a WP (depending on "day of" sales). Or is it confirmed that the Gar Blades and Arm Cannon are indeed SECRET ACCESSORIES included with figures
    Goat Man is the MOTUC 2014 Traveling Con Exclusive! Im officially the happiest boy in the whole world.

HAAAAAAAAAPPYYYYYYYY..... Prince Adam's Dad's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
    Has it been ruled out that these accessories (Along with Draego Mans missing weapons) could possibly be in an all new "WEAPONS PAK"? TG stated on another site that there is a possibility of newly tooled weapons showing up in a WP (depending on "day of" sales). Or is it confirmed that the Gar Blades and Arm Cannon are indeed SECRET ACCESSORIES included with figures
    Nothing depends on 'day of' sales. They are icing on the cake, remember?

(Just don't tell that to the Wind Raider. Its feelings are fragile. )
    Got Man-E-Faces, Give 'em Whiplash when I Battle-Cats

-World's #1 Goat Man Fan- NastyNate's Avatar
    ^ I know right, I didnt get why TG said that? He always claimed " day of" sales didnt matter .....hmmmm?
    Goat Man is the MOTUC 2014 Traveling Con Exclusive! Im officially the happiest boy in the whole world.

Day of sales don't matter if they're in the sub.

This is all very confusing.

What exactly was his quote regarding these weapons packs and day-of sales?

I'd rather the arm cannon and 200x swords come in a weapon pack since I have multiple Skeletors and Keldors who are missing the appropriate weapons. That way I can buy multiples without having to buy another figure. Same for Man-At-Arms; I'll have more than one loose MAA and I'm about to have Snake MAA. All of whom will be missing the arm cannon.

You're buying everything anyway.

Did you miss the part about multiple Skeletors and Keldors? A weapons pack which is cheaper than a standard figure would be so much easier.

I'm all for a weapons pack of new weapons. Not different color weapons that I already leave in a draw.
    http://http://80sMasters.com/
    It's your place for Freedom of Speach for everything MOTU, POP, TMNT, , Horror, Wrestling, DC and Batman, and all other properties that are cool.
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter.... BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

Huge custard eating power flaming_knob's Avatar
    I think they will come with Blade. If he comes with the 2 accessories like all figures do they will both be swords that are exactly the same leaving room for more tooling. Plus he is the sword master.
    We don't need no education...

Yes you do, you've just used a double negative!

that would be great if they came in a WP.... i dont wanna have to buy mult figures to give all 3 ver of my skelly/keldor his rightful swords!!
    Man lives in the sunlit world of what he believes to be reality.
    But...there is, unseen by most, an underworld, a place that is just as real,
    but not as brightly lit... a DARKSIDE.

I can't recall if I've posted in this thread or not already with this idea, but my current thoughts are that the Keldor blades should come as accessories for King Miro. I would also like the bio to give a backstory for these blades and reveal their importance, which is part of the reason I think they'd be great for Miro (rather than randomly coming with Spikor or someone like that). If Keldor were to banish Miro to Despondos and steal the blades, that add more fuel to that fire between he and Randor.

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    I can't recall if I've posted in this thread or not already with this idea, but my current thoughts are that the Keldor blades should come as accessories for King Miro. I would also like the bio to give a backstory for these blades and reveal their importance, which is part of the reason I think they'd be great for Miro (rather than randomly coming with Spikor or someone like that). If Keldor were to banish Miro to Despondos and steal the blades, that add more fuel to that fire between he and Randor.
    VERY cool idea.

Keyboard Warrior The Blue Beetle's Avatar
    My money is on the swords coming with the September quarterly variant figure, which I am hoping will be Dragon Blaster Skeletor. I think that would be a great way to sneak the Keldor swords in, as the original vintage figure only came with the purple power sword.

I'd like it if they came in a two pack with Miro and Keldor's mother. She owned the purple half, he owned the orange half. Can we get a new character like that outside of the 30th Anniversary line? Probably not. But that would be an awesome origin for the sword me thinks.

Heroic Warrior
    I agree that they most likely will be packed out with the next Skeletor variant which I'm hoping is Dragon Blaster Skeletor. I'd love for the 4H to find a way of designing the dragon with articulation, allowing for display both on and off of old bone face!

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Adam's Dad View Post
    VERY cool idea.
    They could be like the golden cup from Indiana Jones too. The fancy, neat-o blades are the supposed "prophesized" swords, when in actuality it is the plain ol' Sword of He.

Heroic Warrior

Keldor's swords should come with the Evil Master of Swords, Blade.

Mods, feel free to merge or delete this if a similar thread already exsists.

What say you? Good, Bad idea?

Evil Lord of the Deadlift Larry Waters's Avatar
    As long as they don't come with a PoP or NA character, I don't care how they happen to be packaged.

However, if I were forced to hazard an opinion, it would be that such an item WILL be packed with an item that might not otherwise sell quite as well (due to being from a property with less across-the-board appeal, like PoP or NA). I'm pretty sure I'll be paying $22 for a set of swords.

I'd love to be wrong, but it just makes too much sense.
    Successful trades/purchases
    Squishy Duck Man, Man-E-Toys, JOAH-MAN, Jawbridge, Zuff-Man, Mern-Ra, He-Ryno, tattoojunkie74, zodak74, bigassbuzz

Come from the land of the ice and snow...
    That is true and a good idea... if it's true that Spikor is the blacksmith, they might come with him. Did Spikor know Keldor? Blade came much later in the line... Did Blade know Keldor? Then again... does that even matter who knew who? Don't we have a weapons pack coming? Maybe it will be in that.

PS your Grayskull is STUPID NICE! Check out mine in my albums.
    Last edited by He-Dude; April 15, 2012 at 12:58pm.

Heroic Warrior

I just figured it would very fitting for them to be packed with Blade since he's the edged weapon bad ass of MOTU.

That's a great idea, one that had never even dawned on me before now. I really hope that is what Mattel does with the swords, of course I'd still want Blade to come with his own swords too. It would help sell Blade to the fans who may not be very into him because they are not fans of the movie.
    "Don't crowd me boys!"

Master of Eternian Lore Chroniklor's Avatar
    Personally, I feel like Spikor is a great way of releasing this swords but I guess he already has a lot of accessories (a hand, a trident, a mace) so Blade would be another good opportunity.
    Chroniklor, the Heroic Keeper of Eternian Myths, Legends and Lore.

Quote Originally Posted by mekaneckpain View Post
    Mods, feel free to merge or delete this if a similar thread already exsists.
    Please use the search feature before starting threads instead of doing it this way and making more work for the moderators.
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!