Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Who will the 200x Keldor swords come with?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    Please use the search feature before starting threads instead of doing it this way and making more work for the moderators.
    Search feature sucks on here... hint hint.

I typed in "Keldor swords" and it brought this thread up quite nicely. User error?

Blade could be a good choice. Spikor makes more sense, but he's pretty packed out. Maybe Matty will surprise us and that upcoming WP will have all the omitted accessories: Draego's other sword, whip, and shield, Prime's staff, Keldor's swords, Spector's...what's he missing again?
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    I typed in "Keldor swords" and it brought this thread up quite nicely. User error?

Blade could be a good choice. Spikor makes more sense, but he's pretty packed out. Maybe Matty will surprise us and that upcoming WP will have all the omitted accessories: Draego's other sword, whip, and shield, Prime's staff, Keldor's swords, Spector's...what's he missing again?
    yeah well, when I type in " custom castle grayskull" you would think that this...

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...yskull-Project

would come up in the results... but it doesn't. So the search engine on here does suck.

Quote Originally Posted by mekaneckpain View Post
    Search feature sucks on here... hint hint.
    Worked perfectly in this case.

yeah well, when I type in " custom castle grayskull" you would think that this...

http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...yskull-Project

would come up in the results... but it doesn't. So the search engine on here does suck.
    I went to the customs forum, did a search by title for "custom castle grayskull" without the quotes, and it was the fourth one down on the list. It seems to work for me. I think Uki might be correct.
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

SNARRRLLL's biggest fan! MISSILE-TOE's Avatar
    I think there is a strong possibility that the 5th 30th Anniversary Character (Terry Higuchi's) will end up being the Son Of Keldor and Evil-Lyn. Basing this purely on the fact that as this is a brand new character, never seen before, it is unlikely he'll be released in a regular slot, and therefore the 30th anniversary slots are the only potential placefor him to go.

with that in mind, I think the Keldor swords will likely come with him!
    MOTUC WISH LIST
    : SNARRRLLL:

Heroic Warrior

I went to the customs forum, did a search by title for "custom castle grayskull" without the quotes, and it was the fourth one down on the list. It seems to work for me. I think Uki might be correct.
    Still sucks.

Uki often is.

Missile-Toe: having the swords come with the SOK would be awesome!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Heroic Warrior

So your saying that I have to be on the topic page to get search results from that given topic? Why can't I run a search from the main page and find what I'm looking for from there? And I never presumed that Uki was WRONG to begin with. But at any rate... Search engine does not meet my standards or requirements so If I feel the need to start a thread, I will do so. And if you need to move it or delete it then so be it... Sorry to make your job so difficult.

Heroic Warrior
    I think they will come with Sweet Bee. It only makes sense.

So your saying that I have to be on the topic page to get search results from that given topic? Why can't I run a search from the main page and find what I'm looking for from there? And I never presumed that Uki was WRONG to begin with. But at any rate... Search engine does not meet my standards or requirements so If I feel the need to start a thread, I will do so. And if you need to move it or delete it then so be it... Sorry to make your job so difficult.
    It's best to distinguish which forum you want to search in from the advanced search page. If looking for customs, set it to customs, etc.

And remember, that it is against a forum rule to start a thread without searching for an existing thread on the topic.
    Click here to add yourself to the He-Man.org map!

Check out my business website! If you run a blog or something and can link to it, I'd certainly appreciate it!

Heroic Warrior
    It's best to distinguish which forum you want to search in from the advanced search page. If looking for customs, set it to customs, etc.

And remember, that it is against a forum rule to start a thread without searching for an existing thread on the topic.
    But I did search... I just didn't find or see it. So technically I was following the rules.

lol hopefully someone this year as I'm done with MOTUC after 2012.
    MattOnDemand.com
    Because even your web browser wants me.

Nobody puts Bautista in the corner.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by MattOnDemand View Post
    lol hopefully someone this year as I'm done with MOTUC after 2012.
    Why? Is the world ending this year on December 21st or something?

Quote Originally Posted by MISSILE-TOE View Post
    I think there is a strong possibility that the 5th 30th Anniversary Character (Terry Higuchi's) will end up being the Son Of Keldor and Evil-Lyn. Basing this purely on the fact that as this is a brand new character, never seen before, it is unlikely he'll be released in a regular slot, and therefore the 30th anniversary slots are the only potential placefor him to go.

with that in mind, I think the Keldor swords will likely come with him!
    I think this is the most likely way they will be released too.