Thread: Clawdeen and Barbarian Catra Two-Pack

Clawdeen and Barbarian Catra Two-Pack

How cool would it be to get Clawdeen with a toy version Catra 2-pack? Perhaps Catra can use the Sweet Bee toy bodice like in the original toy and a newly sculpted fuzzy skirt.
    pic34.jpg

Very cool, but I want it to go a step further and have it so that Catra is sporting the fur-lined gloves her classic toy featured, as well as a new head sculpt.
    Must-Haves in 2015: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Prahvus, Classic Toy Costume Catra Vs. Starburst She-Ra

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    Very cool, but I want it to go a step further and have it so that Catra is sporting the fur-lined gloves her classic toy featured, as well as a new head sculpt.
    Toy accurate gloves and boots. The furry skirt with a tail and of course Sweet Bees outfit, those are the things i would love to see. I would prefer her in red instead of pink but pink would be okay too.

Why do you want a new head sculpt for her? I like the face and hair we already have and she wore her hair in a high ponytail in the mini comics as well.
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    Why do you want a new head sculpt for her? I like the face and hair we already have and she wore her hair in a high ponytail in the mini comics as well.
    I think she looks rather ugly with that head sculpt based on her Filmation look (I always thought she looked pretty ugly in the cartoon). Less "Jealous Beauty" and more like "Jealous Scag".
    Not that I think having her face sculpt 100% based on the super friendly-looking classic toy doll face is the way to go, but surely there's a way the Four Horsemen could do a version of Catra based on her first mini-comic appearance where she somehow manages to look both hot AND barbaric at the same time Plus I'm 100% for her having fuller, wilder hair... there's a panel in the comic where she's got her shield all energized and she's got an arm raised at her opponent and looks like a crazy bad-ass and THAT is the Catra 2.0 that I'm looking for
    The face sculpt we have now... she looks... mildly bored and it's just never really done it for me. Plus, with a new Catra... if you like that other look you already have the head from the previous figure and could easily swap it out. If it's a new release of that character, it should have a new head (a la the many versions of Man-At-Arms we've gotten in the line).
    Must-Haves in 2015: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Prahvus, Classic Toy Costume Catra Vs. Starburst She-Ra

The MOTUC figure we have clearly has the FILMATION face and itīs true itīs not the prettiest face but it has character.

Believe me ferocious mini comic Catra is by far one of my favorites and why we have so many different versions for Duncan but Catra only has one figure makes no sense especially since he only ever had one look but still he gets his third release looking practically the same but gets a forth head

I canīt argue against you and i wouldnīt mind to see a different head for her but iīm so used to being grateful for the things we got so far and trying to NOT ask for things we most likely won't get.

King Hsss gets two releases he gets two heads and two different snake forms, Duncan has three releases four different heads…so why not two different heads for Catra
    Last edited by Niki; September 2, 2014 at 06:21pm.
    *Peekablue *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

Quote Originally Posted by Niki View Post
    The MOTUC figure we have clearly has the FILMATION face and itīs true itīs not the prettiest face but it has character.
    True... I just don't like that character... LOL!

Heroic Warrior
    I'd definitely like to see Clawdeen in MOTUC.

And I'd also definitely like to see an original toy design Catra in MOTUC, but I also want to see an original toy design She-Ra in MOTUC and a "She-Ra vs. Catra" two-pack seems more likely than a "Clawdeen and Catra" two-pack.

If Clawdeen is included in MOTUC, then I hope she (he?) has some Horde appropriate insignia on the saddle or some other additional, removable armour pieces.

And if "barbarian" Catra is included in MOTUC, then I definitely want to see the toy design furry skirt (with tail), boots and furry gloves. The Sweet Bee bodice would be fine for re-use, although some kind of removable Horde armour would also be cool.

I'd like to see a new head and hair, but I'm not sure how anything other than a pony-tail would work with the removable cat mask. And despite Mattel's inconsistency when it comes to alternate head designs, I would expect them to recycle the existing Catra head and hair sculpt.

I do want a toy accurate Catra but I would prefer she came with her Filmation panther form. Never was a fan of Clawdeen.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!!

EVIL TRENTONIAN
    It would be cool if they could include a pink fur-feather boa too. I want here to look fierce on her fierce feline-steed.

Not sure on clawdeen (based on some mock up seen on the net) but why barbarian (well catra is a wild chick after all ) ??
    I'd simply re-name her classic vintage catra, or if you prefer battleground catra
    She's part of my top 10 variants totally needed for this line, please before 16 (I cant afford custom's prices)
    "The most powerful man in the universe..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "Where hope seems lost..."
    "A hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."
    Whats next ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cute Cult View Post
    How cool would it be to get Clawdeen with a toy version Catra 2-pack? Perhaps Catra can use the Sweet Bee toy bodice like in the original toy and a newly sculpted fuzzy skirt.
    pic34.jpg
    If we got a Catra variant thats exactly the version I'd want in that style guide picture, but I'd much prefer Silver Storm over Clawdeen.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Quote Originally Posted by Cute Cult View Post
    pic34.jpg
    Yes, I have very much wanted this. I wanted this Catra varaint just under Filmation Hordak in variants. It is just so perfect. Reuse that cat mold, and release this variant to coincide with it. Then we have a Catra to stand in the Horde Ranks, and one to be mounted.

It hurts me a little bit that I do not expect this. I really hope I am wrong. I've wanted this since I got Catra. Though I love Catra as is in Filmation Style, and really did want that one first, I really expected this variant to be a shoe in.

Certainly when MOTUC is truely over, I shall kitbash this figure if we do not get an official one. But I would like an official Clawdeen & "Barbarian" Catra.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    And yes sir, I mean I want a Classicized version of the Vintage Toy. I dont even need a new headsculpt. But the sculpted fur skirt, gloves, new top, ect ect. I want that. Ball joint tail?

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    If they do another Catra, I hope they give her blue hair so you can put it on the original Catra to create a true Filmation version.

The black haired one will go nicely with a Barbarian Catra with a pink/silver outfit.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar