Thread: Was this a good deal? Filmation Hordak and Goat man

Was this a good deal? Filmation Hordak and Goat man

http://www.ebay.com/itm/271595491824...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Got both for 75 bones including shipping. Not sure if I got burned or not but I see some of the hordaks going for 60 alone. If they are not worth the price I paid I won't lose much sleep over it as I really just want at least one moc of every figure. With that being said....I was just wondering if you guys think it was a good deal for someone who doesn't already have these.

Yeah, lots of figures tend to go for $35+, and these two are con exclusives.

Hey, if you were able to pay with bones instead of money, you came out great .....kidding, of course.....I would say still a decent deal.
    Here's how to end the line:
    2015 200x Mini-Sub: Evilseed, Calix, Prahvus, Horde Wraith, Miro, Veena, Hawke

2016 line: LordMasque, Vultak, Granita, Despara, Dylamug, Hunga, General Sunder,Tuskador, Crita, Lodar, Quakke, Darius

Quarterly items: Sagitar, Stridor, Night Stalker

Heroic Warrior
    It sounds like a good deal.

I'd say you got a good deal there mate. I think they were $60 if you bought both. So you figure that if you were shipping them, it'd probably be about $10-$12 maybe. I'd say you're about on the button. You won't be disappointed either, they're both very cool figs.

@Wayne-Klops. I see that my 12" He Man is currently in your neck of the woods according to my tracking info
    Praise the Emperor and pass the ammunition - for one that will not cure, the other will!

Chicagoland He-Fan or She-Raver? Join the NEW Horde at The Fright Zone! http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...php?groupid=88
    Check out my band, CRUSADER http://crusaderwarmachine.bandcamp.c...rd-into-battle

Awesome. Yeah I thought it seemed like a good deal seeing how much just one of them are going for alone...but we all know how eBay prices are. Thanks guys.

Quote Originally Posted by crashdiary27 View Post
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/271595491824...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Got both for 75 bones including shipping. Not sure if I got burned or not but I see some of the hordaks going for 60 alone. If they are not worth the price I paid I won't lose much sleep over it as I really just want at least one moc of every figure. With that being said....I was just wondering if you guys think it was a good deal for someone who doesn't already have these.
    Goatman cost price - $27
    Filmation Hordak cost price - $30
    Separate Matty shipping at least $11 for each figure (as unlikely to pick both up at the same time from Matty) - $22

= $79 and THAT is COST! So DEFINITELY a good deal
    8 figures I still need: 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Filmation Tung Lashor, 6/Saurod, 5/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 4/Peekablue, 3/Hunga the Harpy, 2/Filmation Clawful, 1/Dylamug.

Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    Goatman cost price - $27
    Separate Matty shipping at least $11 for each figure (as unlikely to pick both up at the same time from Matty) - $22

Killer. Thanks for that. I saved 4 dollars!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    Goatman cost price - $27

I was going to type that exact same thing. The shipping is what is going to finally kill this line, I swear. That is one of the main reasons why I did not sub for 2015,

You got a more than fair deal.