Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official MOTUC Lizzor Thread

Official MOTUC Lizzor Thread

Do you think he will be releated to lizardman in any way or the older gray lizardman with the glasses laying on the rock reading,Salaman-darr. It would be cool if they made him big like in that poster that o ne artist did of all the NA Mutants. The only power I know he has is using his tongue like Tung Lashor or Tangalor (Horde version of tung lashor). His accessories are a helmet, backpack and gun.

Last edited by facet; May 10, 2013 at 01:25pm.

Heroic Warrior
    Lizorr is one of those NA figures that looked awesome ! A MOTUC version of him should just look like the vintage NA figure, albeit with the MOTUC "buck".

I just wonder if Mattel will make removeable helmets and backpacks, though. From what we've seen so far, it seems like there will be no removeable helmets at all. Now, we'll have to find out what they'll do about the backpacks...

I want Lizzor pretty bad. I think once we get our first Galactic Protector this fall we should have more of an idea what they will do with the helmets being every one of them had two separate looks a helmeted one and a helmet-less.

I think all the NA mutants will look sweet in the 4HM hands but this guy especially. I don't think he'll be related to lizardman in anyway though, his existing backstory already says he's from the burning Gorn desert on Denebria.

MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    I think all the NA mutants will look sweet in the 4HM hands but this guy especially. I don't think he'll be related to lizardman in anyway though, his existing backstory already says he's from the burning Gorn desert on Denebria.
    Exactly!!!

I would love a Lizorr with a Climate Pack. I found this accessory too cool!!

Quote Originally Posted by Prahvus View Post
    Lizorr is one of those NA figures that looked awesome ! A MOTUC version of him should just look like the vintage NA figure, albeit with the MOTUC "buck".

I just wonder if Mattel will make removeable helmets and backpacks, though. From what we've seen so far, it seems like there will be no removeable helmets at all. Now, we'll have to find out what they'll do about the backpacks...
    You need to preface that with the fact NA is the only one of the 3 main lines where a large amount of the characters wear a helmet, so they don't exactly fall in the same standards

Very few Vintage MOTU had helmets on their toys (Saurod and who else??) and so far the POP figures have received their masks
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Very few Vintage MOTU had helmets on their toys (Saurod and who else??)
    - Man-At-Arms
    - Stratos
    - Ram Man
    - Man-E-Faces
    - Mekaneck
    - Buzz- Off
    - Sy- Klone
    - Roboto... well, sort of
    - Snout Spout
    - Extendar (like Roboto)
    - Rotar
    - Battle Cat
    - Zodac
    - Trap Jaw
    - Twistoid
    - Dragstor
    - Multi- Bot
    - Mosquitor
    - Stonedar
    - Rokkon

all of these had a helmet... or do you mean "removable helmet"?

Quote Originally Posted by MoViEfReAk View Post
    - Man-At-Arms
    - Stratos
    - Ram Man
    - Man-E-Faces
    - Mekaneck
    - Buzz- Off
    - Sy- Klone
    - Roboto... well, sort of
    - Snout Spout
    - Extendar (like Roboto)
    - Rotar
    - Battle Cat
    - Zodac
    - Trap Jaw
    - Twistoid
    - Dragstor
    - Multi- Bot
    - Mosquitor
    - Stonedar
    - Rokkon

all of these had a helmet... or do you mean "removable helmet"?
    I meant removable helmets like almost all of the Galactic Guardians and some of the Mutants had.

Since they said they were trying to update the classic toys then almost all the NA men at least had removable helmets so I think it would be cheaper to mold helmets then it would to tool 2 heads for a large majority of the NA figures

Though seeing as how we only have 1 NA figure in 3 years the point is probably moot anyway
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    I meant removable helmets like almost all of the Galactic Guardians and some of the Mutants had.

Since they said they were trying to update the classic toys then almost all the NA men at least had removable helmets so I think it would be cheaper to mold helmets then it would to tool 2 heads for a large majority of the NA figures

Though seeing as how we only have 1 NA figure in 3 years the point is probably moot anyway
    You are going to have 2 NA figures in three years, since the line actually started in December 2008 (unless you count the Grayskull SDCC exclusive).
    My seller/trader/buyer feedback:
    http://he-man.org/forums/boards/showthread.php?t=195461

MOTUC Most Wanted: 1) Stridor 2) Night Stalker 3) Squeeeze 4) Roton 5) Multi-Bot 6) Dragstor 7) Saurod 8) Blast-Attak 9) Karg 10) Lodar 11) Mask of Power Demons 12) TC Skeletor 13) FF He-Man 14) Talon Fighter/Point Dread 15) Road Ripper 16) Lord Masque 17) Filmation Teela

Quote Originally Posted by RockinHard View Post
    You are going to have 2 NA figures in three years, since the line actually started in December 2008 (unless you count the Grayskull SDCC exclusive).
    Oh boy, then I will feel as loved as the POP fans with their 4 figures in 3 years

Lizzor seems to be the most popular Space Mutant after Flogg at this point. I'd say he's definitely the one I'd want next...after Flogg, that is.

Heroic Warrior
    I don't care what order we get him in, we just need Lizzor! 2 heads, backpack and gun. Done deal.

After Flogg, I agree. I want Lizzor.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Really cool looking character, always loved the figure. Hope he comes in the next few years.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    I'm very excited about the character Lizzor. he is up there as my number one for the mutants.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Heroic Warrior
    Lizorr is awesome.

He reminds me of the Gorn. He'll be a very worthy troop-builder.

I can't believe I never posted in this thread. YES to Lizorr! Behind Flogg, he's my most-wanted Mutant.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

So, I was just looking at images of the vintage toys and I'd say there are a lot of pieces that Saurod and Lizorr could share:

The could both share a new tooled scaly torso, abdomen, armored shoulders, and thighs.

Unique to Saurod would be his head, chest armor, forearms, groin piece, and tail. They could reuse the gloved hands, boot feet, and (dare I say it) Trapjaw shins.

Unique to Lizorr would be his head, chest armor, groin piece, forearms, and shins. They could reuse the clawed hands and Whiplash feet.

saurod_lizorr.jpg

Heroic Warrior
    Why would we need a new scaly torso when the Whiplash torso works just fine? Seems like it would work for both. As a bonus, with Saurod you could use Modulok's crotch and have Saurod's tail. Dammit, now you've got me wanting a Saurod figure.

Hmmm... Let's see:
    Lizzor while reusing as many parts as possible:

Heads: New
    Armor: New (With plug in back pack as seen with Flipshot)
    Torso and abs: Clawful
    Shoulders: King Hsssss
    Biceps:He-Man
    Forearms: Tri-Klops
    Hands: Skeletor
    Loincloth: New
    Thighs: Trap Jaw
    Shins: He-Ro
    Feet: Skeletor
    Weapon: New
    (I'd rather have new parts for him, but seeing that most mutants ended up reusing a lot of parts, that's kinda what I expect) Also, I don't expect bumpy/scaly biceps or thighs since Slush head didn't get them)
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Quote Originally Posted by DVD View Post
    Why would we need a new scaly torso when the Whiplash torso works just fine? Seems like it would work for both. As a bonus, with Saurod you could use Modulok's crotch and have Saurod's tail. Dammit, now you've got me wanting a Saurod figure.
    Good point, Whiplash's Chest and abdomen would work for both. That's two more reused parts.

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    if they retconned him into a snake man, i'm sure more people would want him.
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

Though Lizzor does not even rank in my estimation of the Space Mutants because he just does not have a presence for me, clearly he'd make a great MOTUC and I support the inclusion of all the Space Mutants. Not so much any variants of said mutants, but I certainly would like any Space Mutant over just about any Galactic Protector left. The exception to this is that Karatti was probably my least favourite Space Mutant because he seemed just too random to me. Since he's in already, well, bring on Lizzor. Actually bring on Crita then you can go to Lizzor.

Actually actually, bring on BH, Quakke, and probably Staghorn, but then bring on Lizzor.

I still really think we may see Lizzor in 2015 as he's long been rumoured to be a 4HM favourite, but if not I certainly hope we get him in 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazer Force Zodac View Post
    if they retconned him into a snake man, i'm sure more people would want him.
    Oh I hope they don't do that, he's a lizard, I mean the clue is in the name
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    Oh I hope they don't do that, he's a lizard, I mean the clue is in the name
    I don't think they will! If anything, he'd be related to the Reptons...but he didn't have a tail, so I don't see him being a Repton OR a Snake. I'm sure he'll just be a mutant from Denebria (if they get to him).

- - - Updated - - -

He, Facet- Do you know what episode that first picture is from? I honestly don't recall him ever being in the cartoon. I'd like to go back and see him in action!
    MELIAC in MOTUC! We need a mutant, alien, cyclops, reformed baddie, sheriff in the mix!

DRAGSTOR IS COMING SOON!