Does anyone remember the Tycons, their leader was
    Called Tycor? Who would want this guy, or a 2 pack
    with him and another Tycon warrior?

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Flexor View Post
    Yes, of course they're remembered, these mean-spirited insectoids!

They were even included in the 200X era remake (on the MVC comics).

We certainly need more MotUC releases to army-build the colorful variety of species in the mythos (gars, qadians, avionians, gargons, reptons, dragons, caligars, fishmen, aquaticans, neptunians, karikoni, andreenids, kex, polti, mariposans, arachna, speleans, pelleezeans, goblins, torcs, trolls, kulataks, widgets, twiggets, bibbets, kobolds, ilkorts, firepeople, etc.).
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Flexor View Post
    Sure i remember them, the insectoid people from the Filmation cartoon, and from the MVC comics. I would like to have them as figures. The MVC comic in which appeared, in my opinion, is one of the best MOTU stories that i' ve ever read. It reveals a lot about how brutal the tribal wars on Eternia have been in the past, and it's also a fantastic and very touching backstory for Stratos and his sister Hawke (which is another must figure for MOTUC), about the famous Egg and how the magnificent city of Avion was built! I recommend it to any MOTU fan that haven't read it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by granamyr80 View Post
    Sure i remember them, the insectoid people from the Filmation cartoon, and from the MVC comics. I would like to have them as figures. The MVC comic in which appeared, in my opinion, is one of the best MOTU stories that i' ve ever read. It reveals a lot about how brutal the tribal wars on Eternia have been in the past, and it's also a fantastic and very touching backstory for Stratos and his sister Hawke (which is another must figure for MOTUC), about the famous Egg and how the magnificent city of Avion was built! I recommend it to any MOTU fan that haven't read it yet.
    Wow! lots of infos here! thanks grana, I'll read this comic asap

yeah, tycons, they were very funny in the filmation series, I remember them
    "The most powerful man in the universe..."
    "Where hope seems lost..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."
    Whats next ?

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    Man, there can not be Tycons without finding a queen to rule over this community first ;
    Bring on Kex Queen Matty, nOoow !

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I loved the Tycons as a kid, one of my favourite episodes.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

Heroic Warrior
    How diverse and amazing this line has become?! Seriously. Instead of hoping for characters like Shadow Weaver, Scorpia, Shadow Beasts or the likes of Granamyr, we are looking at obscure characters such as the Tycons? I hope you guys get them!
    It's all been done before. Everything to say has already been said. Do me a solid and pretend I posted something witty and original here

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneSkeletor View Post
    Man, there can not be Tycons without finding a queen to rule over this community first ;
    Bring on Kex Queen Matty, nOoow !
    But the Kex are a different (and peaceful) species, and the Tycons (who are known to attack the Andreenids and the Avions to get their food) are likely their enemies.

The Kex are apparently (distantly) related to the Andreenids. Although possibly also the Tycons, as these three species seem more related to each other (Hymenopteroids?) than to the Mariposans (Garth's species, who in turn seem more related to the Polti).
    Last edited by uaxuctum; Yesterday at 08:58pm.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog