Thread: Netta in MOTUC

Netta in MOTUC

Now I know she is not the most popular of the CAC Characters, but I like what Axel did within regards to this drawing, making her normal size, then the ability to grow larger in size in order to capture her enemies.
    10173617_10203450610890399_2147250622_n.jpg

I'm thinking they could just do a repaint of Hordak in Netta colors. Maybe down the road they could even work in a Netta head with a different character. On a serious note, I love Axel's drawing.

I have a translucent Mrs potato head that i am planning on using to make the larger Netta custom. Some of the propotionswork out aweome and its big enough to fit a figure into.

Heroic Warrior Bender Rodríguez's Avatar
    DAMN!!!! That illustration made me love her even more than I did before, c'mon, bring on Netta!!!

I'd be happy to add her to my collection, absolutely love her.

This sketch looks amazing and in a series it would work perfectly. As a figure i don´t know how they would do that as her her face and her body is deformed in "battle mode".

And like this she simply reminds me of one of those C-list wanna be Great Lake avengers from the 90´s Big Bertha. In normal life a fashion model but she can transform into a huge overweight woman.
    *Peekablue *Mermista *Toy version Catra *Sagitar *Drissi *Crita *Lizorr *Zilora *Granita *Delora *Battle Armor Queen Marlena *Queen Veena *Calix *Hawke *Pebblass(Minicomic Comet Warrior) *Lady Slither

I'm not afraid to admit I voted for Netta back in the 80's!

I love Axel's take on the character and wouldn't mind that version as a figure.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    She's goofy looking but still cool, very MOTU. But she makes Netossa redundant.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Saurod ~ Gwildor ~ Crita ~ Dylamug ~ Staghorn ~ Ninjor ~ Tung Lashor ~ Oo-Larr ~ Darius ~ Evilseed ~ Masks of Power Demons ~ Skelcons ~ Kothos ~ Hawke ~ Veena ~ Spydra ~ Angast ~ S-S-Sssqueeze ~ Sweet Bee ~ Tuskador ~ Lodar ~ Entrapta ~ Sorceress Teela ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Kex Queen ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Mermista ~ Red Shadow ~ Fang-Or ~ Crimson Fury ~

I'm in no rush to get her. Out of all the C-A-C characters from the 80's, this is the one I like the least.

I'd love to get a Netta, though I know there's no way we'll ever get her, unless by some miracle this line is still going in 2019. The overwhelming majority of females in this line are beauties with great bodies, whereas with the males we get a lot more variation from the handsome, buff He-Man type. Netta would give us a much needed female variation, much like Octavia, Scorpia, and Madame Razz give us.
    formerly wayneepoo, now with better name!

Most Wanted (Remaining)
    Vintage MOTU: Blast Attack, Dragstor
    POP:Angella, Mermista, Peekablue
    NA:Tuskador, Quakke, Sagitar
    Filmation:Lizard Man, Dylamug, Vultak
    But in reality I want them ALL!!

In MOTUC, CAC Netta would actually be a simple repaint of Netossa's net cape with a face painted on and googly eyes attached.

Pretty cool, huh?
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

Master of Power Suction Killian's Avatar
    No. Just No.
    He who dies with the most MOTUC wins!

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Now I know she is not the most popular of the CAC Characters, but I like what Axel did within regards to this drawing, making her normal size, then the ability to grow larger in size in order to capture her enemies.
    10173617_10203450610890399_2147250622_n.jpg
    If they made her like the normal lady design, then sure. This is actually very cool. But Absolutely under no circumstances should they make that real, so very terrible, design.

I actually really like Netta. She is unique and adds variety. It would be awesome if we got her normal design and transformed look together. That art Axel did is fantastic!!

Heroic Warrior
    I'd buy her in either form, although I do now like the 'normal lady' design a bit better. But why not have both? She probably wouldn't have any other accessories, so you could conceivably have the humanoid Netta and then a repainted/modified Netossa cape (with painted-on face) to represent the netlike form she turns into to capture her enemies, with the net form counting as the accessory.