Thread: Sharella needs some love

Hexcellent Horror Hostess

Sharella needs some love

I know King Tamusk started a thread with the cool idea of including her with the Battle Ram but, with the hinted upcoming release of Eldor, I figured I'd give her a thread of her own.

In my opinion, we need Sharella to really complete the vintage POG characters. I know the MOTUC Goddess is now the post-transformation version of Sharella but I'd really like her in her pre-Goddess tribal form.

Historically, Sharella was a tribal chieftess who helped train He-Ro:

Popular fan theory has long held that she is the archer on the Megator box art.

With the popularity of 'The Hunger Games,' a female archer in MOTUC would be timely and cool. I really would like to see her in Pre-Goddess form as part of the vintage POG heroic trio.

Thoughts?
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

I think she'd be an awesome addition to the line!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

I support this!
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2015!!!

I want her yes, but I want her to also come with proper cobra armor as well so she can be a pre-green goddess.
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

Evil and Reads Everything Straight Edge's Avatar
    I want Sharella as badly as I want Queen Veena - if this line has proven anything, its that musclebound men aren't nearly as exciting without strong female counterparts and , in some cases, female role models. Teela, the Captain of the Guard. Marlena the space-traveler. Adora the reformed Force Captain. Angella the venerated matriarch.

And Sharella, who helped train the most powerful wizard in the Universe...

A must have!
    My MOTU Classics Wishlist:
    Filmation - LIZARD MAN, Kittrina, Vultak, Zilora, Ileena, Masque
    Space Mutants - CRITA, Staghorn, Quakke, Butthead, Lizzor, Hoove
    MYP - VEENA, Evilseed, Prahvus
    Concept - RED BEAST, 4H alien 'Zodaq', Tony Guerrero Prototype

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Im using BA Teela as my Sharella.
    Wish List: Eldor, Skeleton Warriors, King Argho, Horde Wraiths, Kobolds, Prahvus, Lord Masque, Rock Monster, Gen. Tartaran, Evil Seed, Carnivorous Plant, Lizard-Man, Hawke, Crimson Fury, Melaktha, Spinwit, Ra-Jarr, Kelclar, King Miro, Dare, Missile-Toe, Sh'gora, Vizar, Harpy, ABC Giants, Lodar, Dragoon, Darius, Negator, Masks of Power Demons, Slob-Boar, Bubblor, Three-Beast, Nocturna

I must admit BA Teela is pretty much close enough. Technically speaking post 2015, certainly. If Mattel confirms this Archer from the box is she, and I and we all see no reason why not, then certainly.

Danielsan, what is wrong with GGoddess Cobra armour? Colour?

Only thing that would give me pause about this is I would have to move GGoddess from teh Preternia shelf where I have her (and she fits beautifully) to somewhere else.

Stupid to "not want" a character because of how you set up your collection, but there you go.

Conceptually though, yes. This is really cool idea. And very much a part of what MOTUC is all about. Bringing everything in MOTU into one streamlined world. So make the story and images and history ect combine.

SOLD!!! I would not be able to buy SHARELLA fast enough!
    Heroic Stone Mason of Castle Grayskull!

Fully support. I'd like more preternian warriors and this one should be a given. imo.

Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    Danielsan, what is wrong with GGoddess Cobra armour? Colour?
    It's one piece like the vintage toy, when it's actually supposed to be two pieces, like in the stories and art. The mold we have doesn't allow for head articulation. I've long been a proponent of snake armor 2.0.

As many feel I have used Battleground Teela for Sharella (may If I could I would customize a vest and weapons for her) I guess until we ever get her.

Now considering they made the break between her and the Goddess, I revised Sharella to be born of a race of archers whom came from PrEtheria. So when the Spell of Separation sent PrEtheria thru the dimension to what would be later known as the Dimension of Despondos; Sharella and the Etherians continued the battle against the Horde, eventually having Sharella create a Clan or group of archers which would throughout time be the order which trained Bow in his ability.
    'Tis the wind and nothing more.....

Sharella is in my top ten list. I would really love to see her in MOTUC. Regardless of what The Goddess' real name says, I have always considered Sharella as a separate character. Like others do, I also use my Battleground Teela as my Sharella. I really think it is time that we get a proper Sharella.
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Crita, MYP Evilseed, Tung Lashor, Queen Angela & Lodar

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    A Sharella figure would be nice. I could see her in the 2016 line up.
    20 Most needed characters before MOTUC ends...

Heroic: Lizard Man / King Miro / Hawke / Dakon
    Evil: Evilseed
    POP: Angella / King Micah / General Sunder/ Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Imp / Vultak / Hunga
    POG: Veena
    SnakeMen: Tung Lashor / Sssqueeze
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Darius / Sebrian

Since I follow the canon from the original 4 mini-comics where He-Man is a barbarian from a jungle tribe (See "He-Man and the Power Sword"), I've given her an even more important role; yes, she fought alongside He-Ro, but she is also the warrior woman from the jungle whose love caused Wun-Dar to abandon the Cosmic Enforcers in order to defend Eternia after the fall of He-Ro. Which in turn makes her He-Man's mother! So yes, I would love to have her in MOTUC.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

I want the Sharella character for sure. Though in what incarnation as an action figure? I've no real preference, actually. I like the idea of a POG-era pre-Goddess character that helps He-Ro and works alongside Eldor. I also like the idea of a figure that can take the place of my current Goddess figure on my shelves, as I always worry about the breakage issue. Maybe if they do her as some sort of non-translucent variant with some sculpt changes to the outfit and a turnable waist? Keep the same cobra armor, but maybe put two heads in there (the current Goddess head, plus a long-haired version to sort of create the archer character on the Megator box?). Something Bubble Power She-Ra or Marlena-esque, where you can create two looks out of one figure would be ideal, I guess.
    Top Ten Next Reveals Wanted: Lord Masque, Quakke, Sagitar, Negator, Peekablue, Mermista, Granita, Dragstor, Crita, Tung Lashor

I'd buy her. I'd like a few heroic warriors from this time period and she would be a welcomed addition!

Heroic Warrior Zodak's new shoes's Avatar
    I'm all for this, there is far too much that has not been flushed out about PoG and the Green Goddess.
    Mattel needs to make an MOTU equivalent to Skylanders. It would create a new generation of MOTU fans.

She's the last "box art" character. Have her come with the back half of the Battle Ram.

Quote Originally Posted by King Tamusk View Post
    She's the last "box art" character. Have her come with the back half of the Battle Ram.
    I second anything that means we get that!

As for her look, I want her with the furry shorts and top with her bow and quiver just like the tiny figure on the Megator box art.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes0217 View Post
    As for her look, I want her with the furry shorts and top with her bow and quiver just like the tiny figure on the Megator box art.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...harellaRef.png
    100% Agree! This is the figure I would want.
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Crita, MYP Evilseed, Tung Lashor, Queen Angela & Lodar