Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Crita in MOTUC

For Hordak. To the death. lorde trooper's Avatar
    Crita proved herself loyal to skeletor in the NA series so i like it, especially if her bio states that she is skeletors number 1 female warrior.
    Evil Army of the Horde!!

Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    Of course I've always been curious. What makes her a mutant? Just the skintone? Mental powers?
    I'm pretty sure it was just her appearance, she didn't seem to have an special powers. I guess that makes her the equivalent of Leela in Futurama. If she wasn't a mutant she would look like a regular human.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    Sigh...

Do you hear what they are saying about you, my lady? Do you hear what they are saying about you, my love?
    I LOVE how fond of Crita Jack is. I would love to see her get a figure in honor of the Great Olesker.

KingRandor82, I think you're onto something. It makes Skeletor a little less pathetic if after ALL the times Evil-Lyn betrays him, he finally moves onto to someone else. Sometimes, divorce is the best thing one can do. I love the idea of Evil-Lyn becoming a more independent villain on her own and Crita taking the Evil Sorceress slot among Skeletor's minions - and the object of his affections.
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    Hmm...I think that the top armor bit from the female Fighting Foe Men Shield Maiden could be re-purposed for Crita's second outfit

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    According to the unofficial poll on the Matty site, Crita seems to be doing very well compared to the other Mutants (currently in the lead). This is encouraging news to be sure.

I really hope that she ends up making it into the line, she could make MOTUC history as the first Jetlag figure, which would be pretty cool.
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

Master of Power Suction Killian's Avatar
    I'll be soooooooo sad if she doesn't make it into the line!
    He who dies with the most MOTUC wins!

Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
    I'll be soooooooo sad if she doesn't make it into the line!
    Me too, but unlike Mara, I think Crita can cut it in just one outfit - the first one, which she wears for most of the series (Mara kinda needs her ambassador outfit to make her more of a warrior, but Crita's badass enough).

I would place Crtia just as important (or more so) then the New Adventures versions of He-Man and Skeletor. I'd love to see how the Bios would treat her and Skeletor with regards to Evil-Lyn.

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by King Gilskull View Post
    I would place Crtia just as important (or more so) then the New Adventures versions of He-Man and Skeletor. I'd love to see how the Bios would treat her and Skeletor with regards to Evil-Lyn.
    Oh me too. That could get quite interesting.

Yes please, give me Crita now! I'll take 2!
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Crita, MYP Evilseed, Lodar, Hunga the Harpy & Sharella

Heroic Warrior
    Yes please!!!!!!

Heroic Warrior
    I would love to have her in the line

Currently watching New Adventures hoping and picturing what Crita will look like in classics in her pink dress outfit.
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    Currently watching New Adventures hoping and picturing what Crita will look like in classics in her pink dress outfit.
    SO hoping for this! I wonder if they could make the dress the same way they make removable armor, and have her warrior outfit underneath? Personally, I much prefer the dress, but this way all Crita fans would be happy.

Either way, our Space Mutants faction will never be complete without their witch!
    Come on Matty! Show me DRAGSTOR!!!

Merry Christmas! The All American's Avatar
    I hope we see Crita in the line.

Id like to see Crita for sure. I think her main pink outfit is just fine, dont really want the other outfit. I do think she needs abit of a rework to make her fit into classics, Those legwarmers and high hills look bad IMO...id like to see her look abit more MADMAX , Tina Turner....Beyond Thunderdome I think.

Evil and Reads Everything Straight Edge's Avatar
    No doubt Crita is essential. She should already be on the 2014/15 roadmap, otherwise she would've been part of the voting at SDCC or PowerCon last year.

Her space pirate outfit is the only option, IMO. it's unique and really makes her stand out. The alternate outfit is just a little too generic for me.
    My 2016 Wishlist:

2.0s: HE-MAN, Teela
    Filmation: KITTRINA, Vultak, Dylamug
    200x: VEENA, Prahvus
    NA: CRITA, Staghorn, Quakke, Butthead
    Concept: RED BEAST, Tony Guerrero He-Man

Quote Originally Posted by Straight Edge View Post
    No doubt Crita is essential. She should already be on the 2014/15 roadmap, otherwise she would've been part of the voting at SDCC or PowerCon last year.

Her space pirate outfit is the only option, IMO. it's unique and really makes her stand out. The alternate outfit is just a little too generic for me.
    Amen. I absolutely detest her second outfit as the Queen.
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

I'm glad most people prefer the dress. So was it mara that won between her and tuskador? We still have no official yes on crita? I keep thinking crita won not mara, but it was she.

She's on the top of my 2015 NA Minisub idea. I feel like that's where she would fall with the current environs and be a headliner.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by baronterror View Post
    I'm glad most people prefer the dress. So was it mara that won between her and tuskador? We still have no official yes on crita? I keep thinking crita won not mara, but it was she.

She's on the top of my 2015 NA Minisub idea. I feel like that's where she would fall with the current environs and be a headliner.
    The voting was between Darius, Mara and Tuskador. No Crita.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

Crita is currently my top want for MOTUC. I believe she is in the 2014/15 road map. I would like to see her at the end of this year, but we probably won't get her until the end of next. The original version is my preferred.
    My top 5 wants for MOTUC: Crita, MYP Evilseed, Lodar, Hunga the Harpy & Sharella

Crita has got to come with GRRRRRR. Come one how can you not want a zombie dog with no arms

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Crita has got to come with GRRRRRR. Come one how can you not want a zombie dog with no arms
    That's a good idea actually, Grrr always get's overlooked.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

Doesn't Grr's body look like one of Modulok's butts in a different color scheme?
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.