Thread: More MOTU Watercolors

Widget

More MOTU Watercolors

I started working on a piece for the Bigtoyauction's Heroes give Hope auction on July 10th. It's He-man and Battlecat. The original artwork will be up for sale, and though it's hard to let it go, I know the money is going towards a good cause. Here's a preview of that piece. I also did a Skeletor and Panthor to mirror the He-man and Battlecat. Prints of the Skeletor and Panthor are up for sale on my ebay account JAdrian728.
    Attached Images Attached Images

These are great! I love these and the others I've seen you post here recently!
    The former Glass Shrimp also known as See-Shell

Court Magician TheBigToyAuction's Avatar
    I absolutely love these, and I can't thank you enough for all your help!

We can't wait to get this in and listed in the catalog. As soon as it gets here, I'll be sure to let you know and give you the catalog link so people can start bidding.

In the meantime, If you have links to the Panthor Prints, I'll be happy to add them to the lot listing. I'm sure seeing your Battle Cat piece will get a lot of people interested.

Thanks again for everything!
    Check out TheBigToyAuction.com - All the Action Figures, Modern Toys,and Collectilbes YOU WANT in an exciting new Live Auction Event!! Get Updates, Reminders and Catalogs about TheBigToyAuction.com by signing up for our email list!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    i love watercolors
    these are very good

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigToyAuction View Post
    I absolutely love these, and I can't thank you enough for all your help!

We can't wait to get this in and listed in the catalog. As soon as it gets here, I'll be sure to let you know and give you the catalog link so people can start bidding.

In the meantime, If you have links to the Panthor Prints, I'll be happy to add them to the lot listing. I'm sure seeing your Battle Cat piece will get a lot of people interested.

Thanks again for everything!
    No, thank you! Again, it is a pleasure and an honor to be a part of something so good. Here's a link to my ebay account, that's the only place to get a hold of my prints for right now. But they'll be up on my website soon.

http://shop.ebay.com/jadrian728/m.ht...id=p4340.l2562