Thread: What would you include in a Filmation accurate Snake Mountain?

What would you include in a Filmation accurate Snake Mountain?

If there's one thing, I would love for Super 7 to make a 5.75 scale Filmation accurate Snake Mountain.
    But for the interior, what would you include as features?

I would include Skeletor's Throne and viewing orb.

Maybe I would include shackles just like the Vintage version.
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...

Heroic Warrior
    The net like in the vintage playset. They can get rid of the MP3 sound system or what ever it was called.

I'm losing hope at motuc SM, we were so close! that prototype shown at SDCC couple years ago was beyond phenomenal . so yeah I'd be ok with just a re-issue of the Icon Heroes statue at this point... they produced so few copies
    "The most powerful man in the universe..."
    "Where hope seems lost..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."

At this point they'd be better off doing the bone throne/table as a diorama set and foregoing the 400$+ mountain playset altogether.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by GBglide View Post
    What would you include in a Filmation accurate Snake Mountain?
    A working waterfall...
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Triklops 1 View Post
    I'm losing hope at motuc SM, we were so close! that prototype shown at SDCC couple years ago was beyond phenomenal . so yeah I'd be ok with just a re-issue of the Icon Heroes statue at this point... they produced so few copies
    Yeah, Mattycollector was finally beginning to pump out some great stuff, but only after it ****** off too many people. Alas, no proton pack, no Ecto-1, no Snake Mountain.

Motuc Blister Eater OnlyOneSkeletor's Avatar
    That was a heck of a time indeed, and i gotta say i really miss those Mattycollector days.

If only they could have pushed the making of this playset by then ... Right before closing the doors,
    can you just imagine what a phenomenal parting gift it'd have been?
    Last edited by OnlyOneSkeletor; December 28, 2017 at 05:50pm.
    NEW EP "STORIES UNTOLD" OUT NOW!
    Available on: Itunes Store / Apple Music & Amazon
    More info here: https://www.facebook.com/glenlarocheofficiel
    Listen the single "Flee The Moon" here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT8qrmaFmq0

The Classics Snake Mountain prototype we have all seen is my ideal at this stage ...

... however, on topic, I would like to see some of what was in the cartoon, such as a punch-through section of wall near the base for He-man to enter, a movable stalectite prison, a built in prison, monster arms in the wall that can reach out and trap warriors, a snake pit, a secret room with Golden Disks of Knowledge and a trapped sword of Ancients.

My preference would be for Filmation SnakeMountain to close as a full 360 degree mountain and then open up for play - thus the display piece would be as seen on the toon.

A.so, there would need to be a separate figure-scaled snake head-mountain tip, to display Skeletor and warriors in the mouth of the snake as per the cartoon.

The bone throne, the meeting table and the mini Grayskull display as per the episode Song of Celice.

This is just a start ...
    Grayskull needs its Cardboard Spacesuit MOTUCized

Voice your support in the Cardboard Spacesuit/Robot thread:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=189199

At this point I’d be satisfied with a facade, or a scale-appropriate representation of the peak and snake head display piece.

I’d really like to have the table, though. Even if that’s all that comes out.

A sub-basement with a secret compartment that holds the Golden Disks of Knowledge...
    Where are the rest of my New Adventures Classics figures?!?!?

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST complete the New Adventures Faction!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanmarsh View Post

A.so, there would need to be a separate figure-scaled snake head-mountain tip, to display Skeletor and warriors in the mouth of the snake as per the cartoon.

The bone throne, the meeting table and the mini Grayskull display as per the episode Song of Celice.
    I think even just the mountain tip would be to big if actually in scale with the figures.
    But yes, throne room interior. I would buy that. (Not in Filmation style, though, I prefer the Classics style.)

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBoy View Post
    At this point they'd be better off doing the bone throne/table as a diorama set and foregoing the 400$+ mountain playset altogether.
    Id be ok with this.