Thread: Are These Officially Licensed She-Ra Items?

Are These Officially Licensed She-Ra Items?

These items come from an online shop called IKS Design. (I don't think I'm allowed to post a link to it.) The site is in Portuguese, so I can't tell if these products are officially licensed or just fan creations. They carry a lot of other character/celebrity items. (like Wonder Woman)

What makes me wonder if they might actually be licensed items, is the fact that they carry an official shirt.

"My favorite Harry Potter movie is Troll."

Ally of the Rebellion Robin Hood's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tallstar View Post
    The site is in Portuguese, so I can't tell if these products are officially licensed or just fan creations.
    Not sure if it helps but if you're using Internet Explorer you can right-click on the webpage and select "Translate with Bing". This will translate the webpages static text into English. The translations are generally good but can leave some complicated / technical words and web(page) applications untranslated.
    “You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete”
    Buckminster Fuller

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Hood View Post
    Not sure if it helps but if you're using Internet Explorer you can right-click on the webpage and select "Translate with Bing". This will translate the webpages static text into English. The translations are generally good but can leave some complicated / technical words and web(page) applications untranslated.
    Chrome does essentially the same thing, with about the same quality. So either is a fine option.

Yikes, those are really unappealing.

They kind of remind me of the Funko POP stuff in style but with more detailed eyes.
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"