Thread: Teela, Sharella, and the Cobra Armor in Classics.

Teela, Sharella, and the Cobra Armor in Classics.

So Classics is in its tenth year and in its own canon, we’ve yet to see the origin of the Goddess attire. Is it exclusive to The Goddess now? Teela has never wore it in the new mini-comics. I had hoped that would be her Sorceress form, but instead she got the cloak.

As for Sharella, we saw how she became green, but nothing further.

If we get an ultimate Goddess, let’s hope she gets a unique head and two piece armor.

Thoughts?
    Danielsan

Planet Claire has pink air
    All the trees are red
    No one ever dies there
    No one has a head
    The B-52's

https://www.facebook.com/danielsan52

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    So Classics is in its tenth year and in its own canon, we’ve yet to see the origin of the Goddess attire. Is it exclusive to The Goddess now? Teela has never wore it in the new mini-comics. I had hoped that would be her Sorceress form, but instead she got the cloak.

As for Sharella, we saw how she became green, but nothing further.

If we get an ultimate Goddess, let’s hope she gets a unique head and two piece armor.

Thoughts?
    Yeah not to much on this, and honestly i have pondering what is its purpose. The DC comics did incorporate into the sorceress of serpos motiff, as a way of repping the Serpos connection but no real substance in any of it. In this post Scott does say that its used for magical protection, but thats it.

I really hoped the cobra armor would get some explanation or be part of the story somehow.