Thread: The Official MOTUC Hoove Thread

The Official MOTUC Hoove Thread

I absolutely love this character, I think he is the best Mutant of them all. He reminds of this Zombie Cybernetic Bruiser, I just love the look of him, The threads that connect his lips, his suit, Not exactly sure why his name is Hoove, maybe a deadly mule kick or something. I see him as Floggs brute squad enforcer, Working in Tag team With Karatti, these two could kick the crap out of anyone. His upgrade from The blacksmith of Cerelus increased the size of her feet, making him "TOO Tall" Hoove, I would love to see them in Motuc.For accessories, he should get his gun from the original figure, as well as the gun that came with Too Tall Hoove, That way he gets 2 accessories and no need for a variant. And they should add to holsters for his guns. When it comes to his look, definitely the NA Cartoon look is the way to go.

Last edited by facet; March 1, 2012 at 02:50pm. Reason: added pics

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar

Hoove is pretty strong in the NA cartoon, although his toy's action feature is kicking. Like when he ripped up a tree and tried to hit Flipshot with it. Before the fight started he lifted a boulder and threw it aside...Hoove is strong, but not too bright.

Hoove has a habit of tag teaming with Karatti. I guess because physicality is their forte'.

Hoove is a total miscreant who doesn't mind picking on the elderly, like Master Sebrian...

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Oo-Larr Sagitar Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn 200X Prince Adam 200X Sorceress Ninjor Tung Lashor Sssqueeze Angella Perfuma Mermista Evilseed (MYP)

HOOOOOOOOOVEEEE!!

Love the character, hate his NA figure because of that damn kick feature making him fall over constantly on my shelf

Max where is the representation for Too Tall Hoove?
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    HOOOOOOOOOVEEEE!!

Love the character, hate his NA figure because of that damn kick feature making him fall over constantly on my shelf

Max where is the representation for Too Tall Hoove?
    I have to screencap the stuff from The Games. I have updated the hell out of my NA pic collection today. I even have NA versions of Eternia landmarks.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Oo-Larr Sagitar Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn 200X Prince Adam 200X Sorceress Ninjor Tung Lashor Sssqueeze Angella Perfuma Mermista Evilseed (MYP)

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    i'm excited what the four horsemen could do with him. hoove is a awesome character. love the cybernetic body. not that i'm into that sort of thing... just think it is cool.

Hoove is definitely one I'm interested in seeing how the 4H handle him. He's a bug-eyed green monster in a cybernetic suit. My curiosity is piqued.
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

Another one of the few NA figures I had as a kid but never really liked this figure. Having said that I'm still sure the 4HM will make him look sweet and would love to get him!
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Yeah, I really liked this guy, but I remember being annoying with his action feature when I was little. Heck, I was annoyings with a lot of action features when I was little! I liked being able to move my toys how I wanted - if I wanted him to kick, I can dang well do it myself! However, that kinda went for the whole NA line, almost. NA Skeletor is one of my top favorite Skeletors, and yet I always hated his arm position and ability to only swing his staff in one particular manner.

Enough of that, though! If anything, it only makes my excitement for NA figures greater. Some of my favorites were limited in certain ways, so I'm excited to see them with free movement for the first time! Obviously, Hoove is one of those. I love the cybernetic look (ya never know if it's a suit or not). I also understood him to be real dense, though I don't know where I got the idea (never could catch the toon back then). At any rate, he's a great strong-man, 'cause he kinda doesn't look the part and that breaks the mold a bit.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

This guy should come with two heads, the cartoon/toy head (show in the above posts) and the concept art/UK comics head shown below:

Last edited by 13977; December 12, 2011 at 06:22am.

Wanted:

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Yes, gimme Hoove!

I've always liked this character/toy - his face reminds me of Whiplash - he has similar teeth.

I hope he comes out sooner rather than later.

13977 - I've never seen that concept art for Hoove before, its cool - it can almost be a totally new character.

Yes to Hoove! More Mutants please!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Hoove is definately near the bottom for me for the Space mutants in cool. He's in the running for least favourite with Butt Head & Karatti.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    Another one of the few NA figures I had as a kid but never really liked this figure. Having said that I'm still sure the 4HM will make him look sweet!
    This. I 100% agree...

Would be very thrilled to know that Hoove is in the works or is planed.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Lizard-Man, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Nocturna, Masks of Power Demons, Horde Wraiths, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Snake Armor He-Man

Can't have Karatti without his buddy Hoove, can we??

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    Exactly!
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Lizard-Man, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Nocturna, Masks of Power Demons, Horde Wraiths, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Snake Armor He-Man

Snappy Threader
    The Hoove concept art is really cool, I look forward to getting him.

A Better Look At the initial Hoove figure. An update would have to likely be a 100% new sculpt.

hoove01.jpg

SOURCE:
    http://weirdotoys.com/the-new-advent...-he-man-hoove/

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    This guy should come with two heads, the cartoon/toy head (show in the above posts) and the concept art/UK comics head shown below:

http://www.grayskullmuseum.com/NA/proto17.jpg

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/m...7/Hoove_uk.jpg
    The NA cartoon version looks like trash but I'd accept these concepts/comic versions you posted here.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Yeah, Karatti demands Hoove. Then give us Flogg, Crita, Lizorr and NA Skeletor, and I'll find the MotUC coverage of the Space Mutants ranks satisfying.

Quote Originally Posted by sirsniffy View Post
    A Better Look At the initial Hoove figure. An update would have to likely be a 100% new sculpt.

hoove01.jpg

SOURCE:
    http://weirdotoys.com/the-new-advent...-he-man-hoove/
    But a MotUC Hoove wouldn't have any kicking action, so I'm sure the 4H would find some way to reuse some parts for him.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Getting Karratii in hand only reassures me of how BADLY I want Hoove. I think they could use Roboto's arms, & maybe Hordak's feet, but he would need new legs, armor, & head (helmet/weapons). Let's give Hoove some support, he is on of the main Mutants!
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 6.1.14!!

MOTUC RECORD

NEW! MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

"Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

There are other mutants I want first, but I definitely want him at some point.

Hoove is now my most wanted Muntant, closely followed by Lizzor.

Quote Originally Posted by sirsniffy View Post
    I can't see him being a 100% new sculpt, I'm sure the 4HM will come up with some cleaver pars reuse. I could maybe even see him using the Roboto arms.

Yeah Karatti needs his tag parter

Wanted: