Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The Official MOTUC Hoove Thread

That PlanetEternia.de guy Sir Reilly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazer Force Zodac View Post
    They need to finish the NA figures. is there anyway he could come with his too-tall accessories?
    He at least could be packed with two different helmets/heads and blasters. They even could do an extra foot attachment to reenact his "upgrade" from the cartoon show.
    "Why's Dragstor riding on Night Stalker?" "Cause he can."

However they do him, just do him and get him on my shelf.
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Master Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro,Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna,Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Twiggets, Drissi, Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast,Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast,Kay-La, Red Shadow,Gladiator, Bandwidth, Negator, SawTooth, Skeleteen, Tataran, Lt. Andra, Bug Eye, and MissleToe.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    However they do him, just do him and get him on my shelf.
    I agree! I'm just annoyed that we didn't receive him years ago...we should be clamoring for Too Tall Hoove right about now...
    MASS REJECTION
    www.facebook.com/massrejection

Wanted in MOTUC:

Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Attack Trak, Hoove, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Colonel Blast, Sagitar

Quote Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
    I agree! I'm just annoyed that we didn't receive him years ago...we should be clamoring for Too Tall Hoove right about now...
    Completely agree. We shouldn’t be this far in the line and still need ten New Adventures characters.
    Most Wanted Kittrina, Lady Slither, Hunga, Sagitar, Master Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro,Butthead, Hoove, Spinwit, Nocturna,Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Twiggets, Drissi, Crystoll, Caz, Bubblor, Three Beast,Great Black Wizard, Major Header, Ra-Jar, Red Beast,Kay-La, Red Shadow,Gladiator, Bandwidth, Negator, SawTooth, Skeleteen, Tataran, Lt. Andra, Bug Eye, and MissleToe.

So surprised that he did not fair well at all in the polls, he is my number one most wanted mutant out of all, like a cybernetic zombie. Super dissappointed

He is my most wanted Evil Mutant. Can't wait to see this figure through the 4 Horseman's eyes!!
    TOP WANTS:

SONGSTER, EVIL ROBOT, SAGITAR, ARTILLA, UNCLE MONTORK & DREE-ELLE, TUVAR, BADDHRA, SLIME PIT BONE WARRIOR,

Honestly, I can't believe that we haven't already gotten Hoove.

He was a pretty prominent character in the show, and one of the first Mutants to be released in the vintage line.

I can't wait to see how the 4H tackle Hoove... he's gonna be awesome!
    Where are the rest of my New Adventures Classics figures?!?!?

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST complete the New Adventures Faction!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!