Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Official MOTUC Hoove Thread

Yeah Hoove and Lizzor are still my most wanted Mutants.
    Hoping to get them and more NA in 2016 or even in 2015 as out of sub multipack items
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

I'm not all that familiar with NA but it seems to me like the bad guys are way more interesting than the good guys

Heroic Warrior
    I'm also hoping Hoove gets made, but I'd prefer his toy look, from the first version- talk about a flat-out unsettling expression!
    One of the few NA bad guys I saw on shelves, wishing he was more articulated, and/or that NA was scaled to MOTU...
    So, Classics really are a dream come true for me- I'd really like this cat to get the green light!!
    AUDACIEUX ET TENACE

We gotta get Hoove, he is one of Flogg's main guys!
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 6.5.17!!

Jafaristew...the guy that coined the term "200X."

I'd gladly welcome any NA mutant or Galactic Protector.
    Master Sebrian for MOTUC!

WHEN they make him, I hope they take influence from the cartoon's helmet design. I like that it looks kinda like a Samurai warrior helmet. He also needs the cartoon legs, because those legs on the original figure are a MESS.
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!" - Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

WANT: Twiggets, Hunga, Josh, Joya/Bubblerina, King Ahgo, Wise Old Wizardess,
    Crimson Fury, Melog, Kowla, Red Eye, Staghorn, ALL New Adventures, Sharella,
    Gray, Kittrina, Melaktha, Miranda, Lt. Andra, Illumina, Lady Slither, MYP Evil-Lyn,
    MYP Sorceress, King Miro, Songster, Scrollos, Kayla, Skeleteen

Heroic Warrior
    This figure is a must have.. This us coming from someone who dislikes the cartoon.. Also would love a army builder set of the mutant troopers. Not sure of their name.. I would just post that in their own thread if I knew there was one or the names of em. They look great, remind me of storm troopers though. But still dope character, or army builder.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kevenn View Post
    WHEN they make him, I hope they take influence from the cartoon's helmet design. I like that it looks kinda like a Samurai warrior helmet. He also needs the cartoon legs, because those legs on the original figure are a MESS.
    I don't know the toy, but I'd like one of the cartoon version. I think the 4 horsemen would knock this out the stadium.

Heroic Warrior
    As usual I'm completely in agreement with u buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by JafariStew View Post
    We gotta get Hoove, he is one of Flogg's main guys!
    I agree with this. I always considered Hoove to be one of the "elite" Space Mutants, along with Slushy, Optikk, Crita, and Flogg.

I am soooo hoping that we get to see what the 4H do with this guy! Mattel, BRING ON HOOVE!!

Where are the rest of my New Adventures Classics figures?!?!?

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST complete the New Adventures Faction!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Hoove is one of my most wanted NA Villains - hope we get him next year.
    MOTUC WISHLIST - Karg | Lady Slther | Kothos | Staghorn | Sorceress of Serpos Teela | Hunga the Harpy | Kittrina | Dylamug | Hawke | Angast | Zilora | Artilla | Quakke | Robo-Woman | Great Black Wizard | Enchantress | Red Beast | Delora | DC He-Man | DC Skeletor | Lodar | Fang-Or | Mini Comics Tri-Klops | Filmation Jitsu, Frosta & Kobra Khan | Hans Hammer Holder | Granita |

Hoove totally deserves a spot this year, he's an A-list NA character and I'm diggin' to see what the 4 horsemen could come with this baddie
    "The most powerful man in the universe..."
    "Where hope seems lost..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."

I thought I had posted here before, lol. I really want Hoove! Almost more than Crita!

Agree on the helmet, it'll also provide some dark blue/black? color to help break up his earth tones and help set him apart visually from Optikk and Karatti. Not so sure about the legs, I'm afraid he might be shopping at Trap Jaw's boot emporium like the other mutants. Maybe a mixed route; he definitely could re-use Mosquitor's feet, and maybe some of Multi-Bot.
    Vintage New Adventures deserves to be finished!
    MOTUC Top Ten Super 7 wants: KAYO, Hoove, Drissi, Crystoll, Chef Allen, any Catra variant, Nocturna, Red Knight, Clawdeen (flocked), Spinwit
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon, Skystalker, Shecky

Quote Originally Posted by Hordaiquiri View Post
    I thought I had posted here before, lol. I really want Hoove! Almost more than Crita!

Agree on the helmet, it'll also provide some dark blue/black? color to help break up his earth tones and help set him apart visually from Optikk and Karatti. Not so sure about the legs, I'm afraid he might be shopping at Trap Jaw's boot emporium like the other mutants. Maybe a mixed route; he definitely could re-use Mosquitor's feet, and maybe some of Multi-Bot.
    Nah, I don't think that Hoove would warrant the use of Trap Jaw's legs... his are too "robotic" in appearance, so I think a combination of Horde Trooper and Mosquitor/Flogg legs would be in order...

Let's get ALLL the mutants!
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2018!!!

Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian Gleep Spyster Admiral Scurvey Squall Starburst She-Ra ScratchinSound Catra Grot Caz Drissi Crystal Moonbeam/Sun Dancer Meliac NA Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Kowla Red Eye Brightmoon Palace Guards

Bumping this for the 2017 Collector's Choice Fan Vote! Hoove would look amazing updated in the Classics line! Let's make it happen!
    Vintage New Adventures deserves to be finished!
    MOTUC Top Ten Super 7 wants: KAYO, Hoove, Drissi, Crystoll, Chef Allen, any Catra variant, Nocturna, Red Knight, Clawdeen (flocked), Spinwit
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon, Skystalker, Shecky

Quote Originally Posted by Hordaiquiri View Post
    Bumping this for the 2017 Collector's Choice Fan Vote! Hoove would look amazing updated in the Classics line! Let's make it happen!
    Yes! I want Lizorr and Quakke more, but Hoove is a must as well!
    Last edited by wayne-klops; September 19, 2015 at 10:29pm.
    Most wanted: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) Masks of Power Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Kittrina, 17) Vizar, 18) Butthead, 19) Nocturna, 20) Melaktha, 21) Stridor, 22) Uncle Montork & Dree-Elle, 23) ABC Giants

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Nah, I don't think that Hoove would warrant the use of Trap Jaw's legs... his are too "robotic" in appearance, so I think a combination of Horde Trooper and Mosquitor/Flogg legs would be in order...
    No i think the use of IG Skeletor arms and legs is more apporiate

Quote Originally Posted by felgekarp View Post
    ...it seems to me like the bad guys are way more interesting than the good guys

You can say that again. I'd welcome any of the Space Mutants. All of their designs are great and the 4H always do a great job on them IMO.

The Galactic Protectors though are rather dull. The only other one I really want, outsides Darius which we are getting in 2016 of course, is Sagitar.

Heroic Warrior
    Hoove is my most wanted after Lodar. Fingers crossed we eventually get him.
    Wanted in MOTUC:

Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Vintage Attack Trak, Hoove, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Colonel Blast, Vypor, Skeleteen, Sagitar

Heroic Warrior
    Hoove will be such a awesome update in the hands of the 4H bring him on.

Hoove has been my most wanted NA figure since Classics began. Here's hoping he's amongst the next NA reveals!!
    "Oh Lord, Bless this M&M... and the mighty cockroach I slain in battle to get it." - Al Bundy

Hoove should be the next (minus his variants), I'm sure it wont disappoint
    "The most powerful man in the universe..."
    "Where hope seems lost..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."

Can't sing this guy's praises enough. The detail work on him is spectacular, and that face is just gona look TERRIFYING with the 4H sculpting. My only hope is that he gets mostly new parts, because it would be a shame to waste all that awesome detail.

This guy is HIGH on my list for a possible NA sub, I gotta tell ya.
    "Since you got here by not thinking, it seems reasonable to expect that, in order to get out, you must start thinking." ~ Tock, the Watchdog

Alexx has a blog?! Come on in and check out Toys and Tomfoolery! You won't regret it...until the next morning.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexx View Post
    Can't sing this guy's praises enough. The detail work on him is spectacular, and that face is just gona look TERRIFYING with the 4H sculpting. My only hope is that he gets mostly new parts, because it would be a shame to waste all that awesome detail.

This guy is HIGH on my list for a possible NA sub, I gotta tell ya.
    I totally agree the 4H really excel at monster type characters and Hoove will be right in their forte.

I think that Hoove takes priority as the next major Mutant... he was around from the very beginning, one of Flogg's lackeys along with Slush-Head and Optikk.