Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Official MOTUC Hoove Thread

I think the Four Horsemen would make an awesome Hoove figure!

Quote Originally Posted by dorrmann View Post
    I think the Four Horsemen would make an awesome Hoove figure!
    Me too.

I have to believe that Hoove will make it into MOTUC before it all ends... he was one of the first Mutants to be made in the vintage line, and to appear on the show!
    We need the POWER of the GOOD and the WAY of the MAGIC !!!

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST complete the New Adventures Faction!!!**
    It's TIME to finish the NEW ADVENTURES lineup !!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Me too.

I have to believe that Hoove will make it into MOTUC before it all ends... he was one of the first Mutants to be made in the vintage line, and to appear on the show!

So weird there are only five mutants left to get too. Hoove was used a ton in the beginning of the cartoon then in the later part Quakke, Butthead, and Staghorn were used in almost every episode. The last Mutant Lizzor is incredibly popular even though he was never featured in the toon.

I'm not sure if you mean featured as in he never played a huge part, but Lizorr WAS in the show.
    Most wanted: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) Masks of Power Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Kittrina, 17) Vizar, 18) Butthead, 19) Nocturna, 20) Melaktha, 21) Stridor, 22) Uncle Montork & Dree-Elle, 23) ABC Giants

Yeah, he wasn't as regular a character as say, Slush-Head, but he did make it in the show.

Here is a list of the episodes in which he appears:

ep.4) Attack on Onnor
    ep.5) The Ultimate Challenge
    ep.6) Sword & Staff
    ep.8) Glastnost Schmaznost
    ep.12) Skeletor's Victory
    ep.31) The Galactic Guardians
    ep.44) Brain Drain
    ep.49) Dreadator
    ep.57) The Power of the Good and the Way of the Magic

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Yeah, he wasn't as regular a character as say, Slush-Head, but he did make it in the show.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/...20120829191601

Here is a list of the episodes in which he appears:

ep.4) Attack on Onnor
    ep.5) The Ultimate Challenge
    ep.6) Sword & Staff
    ep.8) Glastnost Schmaznost
    ep.12) Skeletor's Victory
    ep.31) The Galactic Guardians
    ep.44) Brain Drain
    ep.49) Dreadator
    ep.57) The Power of the Good and the Way of the Magic
    I know he was in it but he never had a speaking part or really showed any development or characterization as the others did.

Hoove should be a top priority at this point, considering his large role in the cartoon. He has such a creepy look that would translate very well into a figure.

Heroic Warrior
    As with most of the Mutants I don't see a lot of parts reuse here but he so ugly he would make a fantastic figure.

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    As with most of the Mutants I don't see a lot of parts reuse here but he so ugly he would make a fantastic figure.
    Yeah i have been pondering how to make a custom of him, thinking of using some NA Skeletor parts, but in regards to armor and loin not sure what to use, quakke is hard too, legs are non existant, especially the upper thighs, i thought of using a blast attack armor but it doesnt even look right. We need true representation from Super 7.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    Yeah i have been pondering how to make a custom of him, thinking of using some NA Skeletor parts, but in regards to armor and loin not sure what to use, quakke is hard too, legs are non existant, especially the upper thighs, i thought of using a blast attack armor but it doesnt even look right. We need true representation from Super 7.
    Well we got Quakke with a ton of new tooling hopefully Hoove will get the same.

Heroic Warrior
    If we don't get him by the end of 2018, I'm gonna cry.
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Vintage Attack Trak, POP Vintage Variants completed, NA Vintage completed, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Ice Armor He-Man, Skeleteen

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    Hoove is essential. He'd look so sick in Classics, and needs to be made sooner rather than later.
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    Hoove is essential. He'd look so sick in Classics, and needs to be made sooner rather than later.
    Which version would you prefer? The Jetlag version or the vintage toy? Or some kind of hybrid..? I'm leaning towards the Jetlag version, but I'd be happy with either!
    Wanted in MOTUC: Masks of Power Demons, Prince Dakon, Vintage Attack Trak, POP Vintage Variants completed, NA Vintage completed, Mini-Comics Tri-Klops, Ice Armor He-Man, Skeleteen

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
    Which version would you prefer? The Jetlag version or the vintage toy? Or some kind of hybrid..? I'm leaning towards the Jetlag version, but I'd be happy with either!
    I personally think hybrids for all of them. Giving the Guardians all helmetless heads, Sagitar his visor and such.

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    I personally think hybrids for all of them. Giving the Guardians all helmetless heads, Sagitar his visor and such.
    Agreed, hybrids are the way to go. I kinda wish the polls just had the character itself listed with a single “split” image of each character with the toy version on one side of the square and the cartoon version on the other. That way, you just vote for the character itself and the Horsemen can decide which toy or media elements to use if the character gets picked for the line. As it stands currently, the best bet is to just always vote for all versions of the character instead of picking just toy or cartoon.
    Last edited by Penny Dreadful; November 13, 2017 at 11:41am.
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    Agreed, hybrids are the way to go. I kinda wish the polls just had the character itself listed with a single “split” image of each character with the toy version on one side of the square and the cartoon version on the other. That way, you just vote for the character itself and the Horsemen can decide which toy or media elements to use if the character gets picked for the line. As it stands currently, the best bet is to just always vote for all versions of the character instead of picking just toy or cartoon.
    I completely agree I said from the get go I felt all that it would do this way is split votes for the remaining vintage New Adventures figures between the toy version and toon version.

Heroic Warrior
    Yeah, good idea. Maybe elements of Too-Tall Hoove in the design would be cool too considering we'll probably never see that variant.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Durendal View Post
    Hoove should be a top priority at this point, considering his large role in the cartoon. He has such a creepy look that would translate very well into a figure.
    Completely agree! Really hoping Hoove is in the next wave!

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    They need to finish the NA figures. is there anyway he could come with his too-tall accessories?
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

Heroic Warrior
    Saw this amazing Hoove custom by Barbarossa 9DF79A86-667E-4B8C-A4E1-8702C0617238.jpeg

Saw this amazing Hoove custom by Barbarossa 9DF79A86-667E-4B8C-A4E1-8702C0617238.jpeg
    Wow!

That is definitely in keeping with the vintage aesthetic!

Heroic Warrior
    My gut feeling is we'll get Hoove in 2019.

Heroic Warrior
    My gut feeling is we'll get Hoove in 2019.
    I hope so but we may be in the territory of Filmation sleep wear variants that year lol

Heroic Warrior
    I hope so but we may be in the territory of Filmation sleep wear variants that year lol

I'm confused. I don't know whether to laugh, be angry or cry at that comment...

I think I'll just laugh and hope for the best!

Heroic Warrior

I'm confused. I don't know whether to laugh, be angry or cry at that comment...

I think I'll just laugh and hope for the best!
    I know it was meant to be sarcastic and humorous but God knows around here it could be reality.