Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Official MOTUC Quakke Thread - w/ Pixel Dan review

Quote Originally Posted by bribri4u View Post
    I think if any of the Mutants should be oversized Quakke would be the choice.
    Nar still a standard sized figure I say. In a 200x or another re-imagining line he'd be a great contender to be oversized but in Classics he should be a standard sized figure like the vintage figure are cartoon depiction.
    MOTUC Most Wanted: Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

UK MOTU Fan Club Members - Add You Member Name to this Thread

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one

Heroic Warrior
    Anyone have a pic of this guy from the cartoon?

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by cryanmchsi View Post
    There are a few on the first page of this thread. He looks different from his toy design so he's easy to miss

Quote Originally Posted by yeahthatsme1973 View Post
    There are a few on the first page of this thread. He looks different from his toy design so he's easy to miss
    Quakke is another one I really hope they go with the cartoon colours

Wanted:

Quote Originally Posted by cryanmchsi View Post
    Here are a few...

Where are the rest of my New Adventures Classics figures?!?!?

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST complete the New Adventures Faction!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Heroic Warrior Lazer Force Zodac's Avatar
    i'm so excited we are getting toy colors quakke!!
    PoP Figures have to be based on the Vintage toys! This is NOT Filmation's Masters Of The Universe Classics MySpace Custom Blog

http://super7hq.com/uploads/08/04/Quakke.jpg

He is beautiful.

I posted elsewhere some debate about how his weapon works. If you open the picture in it's own window you can zoom and it is clear the boulder separates into 2 pieces. Now I just wonder if the boulder comes out of the gripping mace part.

I'm so happy Quakke is next. Wanted him before Karatti for certain and he was the Space Mutant I was hoping was next.

Quakke is pretty much perfect. Now we just have to keep fingers crossed that he gets a lenticular chest piece and doesn't end up with the fat armor syndrome.

On that note, I guess we'll have to see how figures get translated from the 4H sculpts to the final product under Super 7. Who will be the engineering middleman to get the sculpts translated into practical design now that Mattel is out of the loop?

Heroic Warrior
    He is AWESOME. I can't stop looking at him.

Yes, very pleased with this reveal.

If Super7 keeps producing NA figures, I'll keep on buyin' em! I really hope that this is a trend... even if they don't hit all factions/eras each quarter, but DO release a New Adventures figure with each pre-order (or set, or sub, etc...) just to get NA caught up with all other factions, I'd be in heaven! (I figure that would be at least 4 NA characters each year... we have around 11 vintage figures yet to be released, so we can look forward to some awesome figures coming our way!)

Where are the rest of my New Adventures Classics figures?!?!?

**Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST complete the New Adventures Faction!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

For a while I was hoping they would go with a more cartoon inspired design for Quakke, but seeing how brilliantly this 100% toy faithful design turned out, they clearly made the right choice.

Very pleased to see him, and he looks great! Glad he will balance out the Space Mutant vs. Galactic Guardian rosters
    IT'S TIME FOR MOTUC TO GO GREEN … INCLUDE THE TWIGGETS IN 2018!!!

Inspector Darkney Master Sebrian Gleep Spyster Admiral Scurvey Squall Starburst She-Ra ScratchinSound Catra Grot Caz Drissi Crystal Moonbeam/Sun Dancer Meliac NA Adam Chef Allen Songster Scrollos Kowla Red Eye Brightmoon Palace Guards

just amazing, bravo 4h!

quakke was one of my most anticipated, it really turned out, I mean...great? any doubts?
    and now fingers crossed for Lizorr, Kayo and Nocturna! these characters are great, deserves a chance
    "The Most Powerful Man in the Universe..."
    "Where Hope seems Lost..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "A Hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."
    "A Hero will Rise..."

Couldn't be happier with how he turned out!
    Most wanted: 1) Lizorr, 2) Sagitar, 3) King Miro, 4) Hunga, 5) Hoove, 6) Kayo, 7) Artilla, 9) Master Sebrian, 10) Masks of Power Demons, 11) Twiggets, 12) Raj-Jar, 13) Hans Hammerholder, 14) Staghorn, 15) Spinwit, 16) Kittrina, 17) Vizar, 18) Butthead, 19) Nocturna, 20) Melaktha, 21) Stridor, 22) Uncle Montork & Dree-Elle, 23) ABC Giants

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    The Fab Four did their usual magic here; not one of my favorites from the old days, but he turned out extraordinary.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Great to get Quakke, very surprised to get him before Lizzor and Hoove. I wish he came with a second Jetlag style head though, I would have bought two then.

Wanted:

Heroic Warrior
    This is awesome! SO excited for more NA characters!

So the description says he comes with a "two part Meteor." I never had the vintage toy. Does the meteor split all the way in half?

Can we get a tuxedo version at a future power-con?

Can't remember if I've chimed in here since his official reveal (which dropped on my birthday, no less!), but I am over the Nordor moon with this figure. Happy to see him make it into the line in the Super 7 era, because I've had concerns that had he come out under the "bad design choices" era he would have come out compromised or bloated-looking. It looks like so many new parts and really bold colors! Fingers crossed the final production version comes out this good

Heroic Warrior
    Everything's already been said adequately, but I'll add another round of congratulations to 4h/Super 7. He looks amazing. The only trouble I have is waiting the better part of a year (?) to get my hands on him!

Quote Originally Posted by yeahthatsme1973 View Post
    This is awesome! SO excited for more NA characters!

So the description says he comes with a "two part Meteor." I never had the vintage toy. Does the meteor split all the way in half?
    Yes, his action feature made him lift his Grabatron Mace over his head and then swing it down to strike the ground, breaking the rock into two pieces.

On the cartoon doing this would also cause earthquakes (hence his name) , and he can use his mace to grab any large heavy object and use as a weapon, not just meteors.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Pygmalion View Post
    Everything's already been said adequately, but I'll add another round of congratulations to 4h/Super 7. He looks amazing. The only trouble I have is waiting the better part of a year (?) to get my hands on him!
    The way it was explained in Roast Gooble we should have wave 1 in the summer maybe May or June

Quakke takes the Cakke!

My favorite reveal in this wave, the 4H did an outstanding job on him. So glad they went with the toy look as with all the other Space Mutants and I'm looking forward to the next NA character which I have full faith will come out just as amazing as Quakke.
    NO KAYO? NOT OKAY-O! Catch my pics on Instagram: countjudas FOR 2018: Kayo, Lizorr, Sagitar, Negator, Hunga the Harpy, Kol Darr, Catra cat form, Leo Faker, Anti Eternia MAA and Orko, Melog, Filmation Ram Man

Quakke really looks fantastic! Lots of new stuff going on sculpt-wise there! I love all the detail!!
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Quakke is looking better and better each time I see him I can’t wait for him to join my Space Mutants shelf.